PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Susan
2nd March 2008, 01:26 AM
I'm sue, pleased to meet you. I hope this is the right place to post this, sorry, im new to these kind of internet places. Well, i've never done anything like this before but i've had an interest in, well, you know *blush* the bottom thingy, for a long time, haha. I've been divorced from my husband for some time now. I gave birth to lovely twins just over 6 years ago and am a happy mother living by myself with just the kids. I am 32 with long black hair and petite figure.

I feel it's possibly a good time to explore my interest and maybe at some later stage meet up with someone that is likeminded? I am quite a submissive woman normally but i think i could be more dominant too. Recently I have found that ok, I'll say it, farting, sometimes turns me on. My own i mean. I don't know what it is, the smell or the sound, but it arouses me. Anyway, that's all for now. If anyone wants to talk about this, erm, feel free i guess! I do have an undraped picture of myself which I can post later if you would like. Is that allowed here or shall I post a clothed one and how do I get the picture here?

Bye for now then.
Susan x

Guzara
2nd March 2008, 02:03 AM
hello Susan, and welcome.

You can post whatever you want. :)

Guzara
3rd March 2008, 01:17 AM
Susan, looks like you're still livin with the Fred, also known as Bandola. Try to look for a better husband ::haha

Super_Fart
3rd March 2008, 10:14 PM
lolies

Susan
4th March 2008, 12:09 AM
rofl look at gassy, straight in there, thought his luck had changed. ::roll

"hello Susan, and welcome.

You can post whatever you want. :) "

Pathetic. You're disappointed though really aren't you ::funny

Guzara
4th March 2008, 12:55 AM
You get tired from the argue at the Extreme and now you are coming here, in "shithole" like you said, well, I will close and kick you out.