PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Motherless?

IHeartGirlFarts
11th September 2015, 08:09 AM
What happened? I tried going to Motherless (with my VPN on thank god) & it said that...well you should really see it for yourself but it will tell you that you are banned from the site until Sept of next yr. It says files have been migrated to another site too. Has anyone else experienced this? Also do you know what the new site is that Motherless has migrated to? thanks in advance.

scythe
11th September 2015, 10:19 AM
Works just fine for me. The "banned" thing might be because of your proxy server - someone else using the same proxy may have done something to get banned. Try a different proxy.

Motherless hasn't been migrated to another site, just to another server. To put it in a simple way, they are moving the video files to a new computer. But you will still access it from the same website.

Most files have been migrated to new servers, there is a minority, mostly recent ones, that are being synced now, you may experience a 404 error when trying to access them, we expect all to be good soon.

This just means that some files are currently still being moved, so they might be inaccessible for a short while.

IHeartGirlFarts
11th September 2015, 08:18 PM
Thanks scythe its all good now. I went back Motherless on the same server (VPN) just now & its all good & working now, even though it did tell me I was banned last night.