PDA

View Full Version : My introdution - 100% true story

roflcopter
1st September 2006, 11:52 PM
Well, i was never really into girls farting until i was 16. I met this girl at a party called J (wont use her name), and she was really fit, very tanned brunette...thin, but had a nice big butt . She was also 3, almost four years older than me. I was surprised she even began flirting with me! Anyway, we seemed to get on well - were making out and stuff. Unfortunately the guy's parents arrived and had a fit so we exchanged details and decided to contact each other later.

It didnt take her long to text me. That same night she asked if we could meet up the next day. Surprised, i saw her in the town centre and stuff the following afternoon. We did the usual...go to coffee shop...clothe shops...she need a LOT of stuff lol. After a couple of hours she asked me back to her house - and said her parents were out. Obviously i could not pass up this lucrative invitation from such a gorgeous girl. As we walked to the bus stop i ended up staring at her big ass, which looked even bigger in her tight jeans. However, she didnt fail to spot me:
"careful, ur drooling..." she laughed as she said it. "Dont worry...do you like my sexy bum?"
"it's one of a kind J"
"haha, well we better run or we'll miss the bus"
When we arrived at her house, she took me straight upstairs to her bedroom.
"It's a bit small, but its alrite isnt it?"
"yeah its nice."
" well, big enough i say. hmmm, comon, lie down on the bed with me"
I obliged and layed down with her, and we again started kissing. A few minutes later i was undoing her jeans. After pulling them down i say her pink thong. She pulled that down herself, and i started licking her out. A few moments later she began to orgasm, and tense and stuff.
"keep going, harder"
I did as i was told but only a second later she let out one of the loudest farts id ever heard. - i felt the gas by my chin.
"Sorry, keeping going though, keep going"
It was a putrid, shitty smell ..but it turned me on...a lot actually, even though id never thought of it before. Another moment later, she was cuming, so i stopped. After wiping herself clean with her thong, she layed back down.
"Wow, that was great...I've never done that before...never farted right in a guys face before either though. Hope you didnt mind."
"Mind? i actually liked it."
"really? wasnt it a bit...stinky?"
"yeah, but that made it even better."
"well, if u liked it that much then come here, ive got another big one brewing...haha! must've been all that fast food we ate!"
She turned around so that her big, smelly - yes, you smell it even from a small distance - ass was face to face with me. She looked around:
"Go on then, im only gonna do it if you do this properly."
"eh?"
"Shove ur head between my butt! .. here it comes.."
She pulled her huge buttcheeks apart and i gingerly pushed my head between the soft mounds so that my face was actually pressing against her asshole. After letting her buttcheeks press back against my head (crushing it a bit) she then let out a fart which - even though inaudable - was unbelieveably hot and stinking. If felt as if some1 had blown through a straw at my face - but with hot smelly gas.
"Wow! That one burned. You still like em?"
"Like em? I LOVE EM"
"Good, well, seing as i did that favour for you, the least you can do is.....repay me in some way. Hmm lemme see. I know, You go jack off in the bathroom while i think of something."
Without even an answer, i hurried away - desperate! lol. My dick was pulsating!
When i got back she was in the same place.
"I've thought of something."
"What?"
"Be around my butt for the rest of the day."
"what does that mean?"
"It means, that whereever i go...watever i...do...Your head is gonna be no more than centimeters away from my asshole! God, i feel like i could cum already this is turning me on so much! how does it sound?"
"Amazing!"
For the next hour i had my mouth firmly pressed - as she instructed - against her asshole as she watched a film and ate crisps and drank some coke. Occasionly she would let out a small, smelly fart...and my mouth was tasting a lot like what could only be her shit. I could also here her belch a lot. One particularly loud fart even made her masturbate this was turning her on so much. I could not belive my luck. This must be a fetish of hers...she couldnt have thought this stuff up on the spot i thought. However, i almost feinted when she said:
"I think i need the toilet."
Sitting up slightly - as the position (however arousing) was a bit uncomfortable - I said "What shall we do?"
"Did i say you could move?"
"oops, sry" And moved my head back
"haha, this is so funny isnt it? well, when i say i need the toilet, i mean i want i number 2! Now im not gonna force you into doing anything you dont want to..."
"Well, err.." I was sweating. Was this beautiful (obviously extremely horny) girl serious? Did she actually WANT me to watch her while she....or even... I was well over my head i think, but i was so turned on myself that i simple said:
"I'll er...do it, what you want i mean...I'll do whatever you ask"
"WOW! You'd do that? For me? Let me kiss you." After making out with her for one more time (and hearing her fart while doing it - as if it was 2nd nature) i followed her slowly do the toilet.
" Now let me see. God, I cant hold it in much longer! Hmm ok. We can either...I could sit on the toilet and you lean your head over the ledge at the back? Or i could stand up a bit to let you see more? Or i could just squat over your head and do it right in your mouth!!!"
"yeah" - The response came out without me really knowing.
"Oh my god! Are you serious? Me, shit in your mouth?" She just kept on talking before i could say anything. "Ok. YES! MY, you dont realise what this is like for me....this is my dirty very dirty fantasie! Lie down. NOW!"
I did aswell. I was sweating now. This was going a bit too far I thought. She was quite a bit older...but i didnt care...my hormones were in control at the moment. I could see her legs shaking.
After i was laying down, J* squatted down over my face. I could see her dark brown asshole undulate as she tensed into position. SO CLOSE! Her butthole was only a ruler's length away from my head.
"Can hold anymore sorry, here it comes!"
I saw her anus expand as she let out the loudest fart so far. But it grew even bigger, as just above my head, i saw the tip of a light brown turd emerge and begin a slow descent. I could smell it already. It was 50 times smellier than her fart...it was pure shit. When she managed to push the tip out, another push sent a large section of the turd - broken off - onto my face. It landed on the side of my nose and bounced off. It was really hot. and i could feel the stuff left on my cheek.
However, there was more to come. AS i looked up, another long fat piece of turd was hovering over me, then it dropped right across my nose and cheeks and stayed there. It was like a hot flannel.
"Argh...thats good" I heard her sigh as it dopped.
I looked up again and to my amazement i saw another piece of shit being pushed out. This one was long. It was a good minute before the tip of it touched my lips. Instinctively i crumpled my lips up tight as the wieght increased.
The shit was still coming out though! And i heard J cringing as she puched. A steady stream of shit was being lowered from her ass to my face, and still going. By the time it dropped off, the thing slapped the top of my forehead, and was so long, the end of it landed at the back of my head!
Where i could just about see, i saw J get up.
"My, that last one was a biggun! God you're a mess, We'd better clean this all up" And it took a VERY long time. Shit is really hard to clean you know.
Anyway. I kept seeing J*, and we continued these kind of activities - you can imagine what!

Anyway. It's been two years since we 1st met and the relationship is going strong. J* actually helped me write this story..in fact most of it is her recallection. Lol. Im very lucky i know.

Rikod
2nd September 2006, 02:53 AM
Wow!!!! What can one say. Erotic story. Never fantasized a woman's ass that far, but it is a hot story. Alway's liked looking at a clean panty poop.

Other comments out there?

foofighter1229
2nd September 2006, 03:47 AM
Wow...what a great experience. In one night you went from being unaware of the fetish to loving it and going all the way. That's awesome that you both can share your fantasies, and that she likes doing this for you just as much as you like having it done! I had a girlfriend for a while who loved to fart around me, in bed, and even on my face. She liked to grab my head with her legs and bring me toward her ass. It was so hot, and she was so hot, I just loved it. I think she was into the fetish too, and when I told her I was and she was like "OK" and although we never talked about it after that, she was totally open and LOVED farting on me and just farting in general. Never got into shit but one time she mentioned "I want to shit on you" but I thought she was joking. Oh well. Unfortunately we're not together anymore. Anyway, seems like you two are compatible and getting along great, so congratulations...and thanks for sharing!

aagdgsa
2nd September 2006, 04:39 AM
wow there are less fart clips on here their is barely nothing on this forum but one fart clip a week

Chronic
2nd September 2006, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by aagdgsa
wow there are less fart clips on here their is barely nothing on this forum but one fart clip a week

Stop complaining when you haven't posted anything at all, you damn bastard.

Ohgrabme
2nd September 2006, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by aagdgsa

people like you give us all a bad name. why dont you stop complaining and contribute? Still can't wait, try buying a clip!

kelljiro
2nd September 2006, 06:28 AM
great story! and I agree with everyone else, this site is great if your going to complain like that you should leave because I know everyone here doesn't want to deal with that crap!

Strange Brew
2nd September 2006, 07:10 PM
Good story.

smellyfartsrule
2nd September 2006, 08:43 PM
awesome story

Maniac
2nd September 2006, 09:06 PM
Lollerskates!

killing
27th October 2006, 09:21 AM
THAT'S ONE HELL OF A STORY!!