PDA

View Full Version : error with login - used 15 times.....

rfhua26
2nd August 2015, 11:27 PM
i cant access my account rodolfo_hua anymore. i have sent emails to the admins but didnt get any answer. please help me recuperating my account.

everytime i try to login, it says "Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!". but i have already waited 2 days, changed my password, to fail again.

please e-mail me and help me recuperating my account ([email protected]) because it happens to every account i create here (it means i have to create a new account everytime i want to access the forum).

okayplay
3rd August 2015, 02:12 PM
I have the same problem on my account: oived

I've also emailed the admins but don't have a reply or any support.

kagura22
3rd August 2015, 05:47 PM
same problem here and i am a Gold member,so please Gassy help me man.

1313Jr.1313
3rd August 2015, 05:56 PM
many people have had the same issue. give us time to fix the issue and we'll get back to you.

Guzara
3rd August 2015, 08:42 PM
It's fixed.

All your messages were received but it's a nonsense to answer on thousand same messages, instead answering mails I posted notice on official Gassyerotica Twitter profile

https://twitter.com/gassyerotica

As our members you should follow profile for latest news about the forum.

scythe
4th August 2015, 10:27 AM
Thank you for the fast fix!

Dunno why everyone always feels the need to create new accounts, pointlessly cluttering the database, lol. You guys gotta realize that the admin is just one guy (correct me if I'm wrong?) running an awesome forum for us. This isn't tech support of some huge company that has enough people paid to be ready to reply to all customers 24/7, so you gotta be patient and just wait before complaining about not getting an answer :)

HOOF HEARTED
4th August 2015, 10:45 AM
Thank you for the fast fix!

Dunno why everyone always feels the need to create new accounts, pointlessly cluttering the database, lol. You guys gotta realize that the admin is just one guy (correct me if I'm wrong?) running an awesome forum for us. This isn't tech support of some huge company that has enough people paid to be ready to reply to all customers 24/7, so you gotta be patient and just wait before complaining about not getting an answer :)
Not everybody knows what 2 do. I know I wasn't gonna make a new account. I chose to be on other things until the problem is fixed or if the problem gets fixed. It happens. It feels great to be back on here ::happy Now I gotta do a new password since I got back on here.

kagura
4th August 2015, 02:11 PM
Thank you guys for fixing this issue::clapp
I agree with Hoof,it feels great to be on my account again.

lololo
4th August 2015, 05:30 PM
Yeah it was probably a rat who chewed through the frayed cable that keeps the GE server running again.