PDA

View Full Version : Fart story from net

foofighter1229
1st September 2006, 07:33 AM
don't know how many of you red this story.
Is from another forum and I don't know why you will like it.

Great writer !!!

The Monring After 5 - A bidet

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

?You know, before I take my dump I want to enjoy your suffering a little more.? I chuckle as I slide his head into the harness on Megs special ?bidet.? His hands are fixed into the cuffs on each of the front legs. He is truly my bum slave now with his face only inches from it. I take my clothes off and grab a nice pair of tweezers from the vanity and take a seat. My rosebud floating just above his nose. My sweet bum is actually quite rank. The sweaty car ride and the grease that comes when your body knows you are going to relieve yourself all adding to the perfume. I take the tweezers and grab a nipple. Twist. I can hear a sharp intake of breath. Bastard. He breathed in through his mouth. That will never do. I want him to smell me. All of me. I grab the panties and the socks. Wow. They?re gross. I hold the socks to his nose. Then the panties. The bum part of course. He winces. Perfect! I ball them both up and stuff them in his mouth.

The tweezers twist his nipple again and this time he get the full benefit of my arse?s aroma. I take a towel and drape it over my thighs. I want him to smell this. Not me. I am a giver and in no way a receiver. Then I twist his nipple again. I want him breathing in through his nose at just the right time. Here it comes. This fart is very cool. And silent. I feel the soothing breeze as it whooshes from my butt into his nose. He squirms on the floor under me and I positively gush. This is such a turn on. I grunt and this one kind of crackles on it?s way out. I can?t help it. I reach to my Queen?s patch and begin to finger myself.

Now I am wondering. This next one, is it a fart or??Hmmm?never mind he gets whatever. I am too close to coming to worry if he ends up with just my lovely gas up his nose or some of those ?pop rocks? all over his face. I twist very hard this time and when I hear his muffled screams through my panties and socks and the burst of hot gas from my back hole I fly over the edge. Y?know ladies. There just isn?t a feeling quite as great as coming while over the face of a guy you are torturing who has no choice but to breath in the rank air your bum is producing. I just love it.

?Wow, I better move to the toilet. I am sure that one had to squeeze by a turd.? I laugh. ?But I have sit here a moment longer to make sure you take all the smell in so it doesn?t stink up the room.? With that I twist his nipple again and listen with pleasure as he groans and inhales my bum gas. Oh all right. One more for good measure. This is just too much fun.

After using the toilet the room is not the sweetest so I wipe (I?ll use our special bidet a little later) and leave the fart boy to enjoy the room. No I don?t turn on the fan. The girls have created a great lunch of wieners and beans on toast. Simple but satisfying. We are sure that fart head will enjoy it too. After lunch, when we are sure the bathroom has cleared out Meg says, ?Well girls, after last night I can really use a massage.?
?Our fart smeller in the other room gives great massages.? I pipe in.
?Let?s get him. I want to show you what I call ?The Queens massage?? says Meg. She leaves and is actually gone for quite some time. ?Had to use the bidet? she quips dragging the poor boy into the room by his hair on his hands and knees with his nose almost stuff up her arse.
Meg hauls him to the middle of the living room and comments on how nice his nipples look. I guess I left a mark or two. She tells my room mate to go get the duct tape. Hmmm, I think this will be interesting. When the tape comes she slaps some across his mouth and stretches out on the floor in front of him. She has him straddle her legs with his knees about at her ankles and says ?Now both hands on my shoulders.?
Well, why have I never thought of this? As he reaches for her shoulders there is only one place for his face to go. Right to the crack of her ass. And with the duct tape on his yap his nose presses into the perfect position. ?Start massaging.? Says Meg.
Fart face begins massaging Meg on her neck and shoulders, she sighs and let?s a cute little fart up his nose. She begins massaging her own pussy. How sweet is this. Shoulders and neck getting nice massage, masturbating to your own tune while letting a stream of ass gas fly up your masseur?s nose. And as time goes by there is no way on earth our slave can hold his head up. The weight of it pushes his nose right up Meg?s ass as she lets another one rip. Meg is almost as much of a sadist as I am so soon when she can hear him almost gagging from inhaling her last nights taco gas, hear his muffled protest through the tape, feels the breath from his nose as he tries to fight back and feel the tears on her cheeks of her ass, she begins to come. As she is coming she lets one go that almost lasts a full thirty seconds and you can almost see it move his hair around. Blowing in the wind.
When she finally has enough strength in her legs to stand up fart boy?s face is red and tears are streaming from his eyes. Hmmm ? tear gas. I look at my room mate and get butterflies in my stomach like a kid going to the circus. This is going to be fun. But who gets to go first. I come up with a contest that is actually going to stretch our slave to his very limits.

Meg comes up with a rope I ask for. I tie it around his cluster and to the leg of the heavy dining room table. I take up the position of lying on the floor with my bum just in front of fart boys face. ?Now I have to let one go,? I say, ?so get your nose up here, breath deep and deodorize the room.? Of course as he tries to reach my ass his balls and cock begin to stretch. I reach behind and spread my lovely cheeks for him. He groans but finally I feel his breath on my anus. I let a nice, slow stream of gas into his nostrils and we all laugh as he breathes deep and gags. He doesn?t like it at all. We positively love it.
My roommate can hardly contain herself. ?My turn, my turn.? She positioned herself just a few inches further than I had. ?And I?m not going to make it easy and spread my cheeks, once you?re here just push and get your face in there.? This time his cluster stretched until he was crying then he had to push forward more to get his nose on her bum hole. This is just too hot. He has to please us and the more he does the more we torture him. Just thinking about it makes me gush. She lets it go and there are squeaking noises at the fart push by his cheeks buried in her cheeks.
Now it?s Megs turn. ?Well, I want to win this one.? She says and slides into position a fair bit further than either of us. ?If he has any problems, give him a hand eh?? She giggles.
We can see the agony in his face as he stares at his goal. It just seems too far. ?Well what are ya waiting for. This old taco really needs escape. Get that nose of your up here.? He crawls and whines. He is stretching but still can?t quite get close enough. Oh he would smell her fart all right, but it would escape into the room and We don?t smell farts. That is his job. I gladly grab his hair and pull. He is screaming through the duct tape and just as he finally gets his face over her ass crack my roommate sits down on the back of his head smashing his face into Meg?s ample bum. He is buried in sweaty ass, top and bottom. ?Oh, keep him there girls, I think I have a few of these.? I can hear the gas bubble up his nose. I realize that he is completely trapped. No way out. Perfect for my next move. You guessed it. I step on the rope. He screams into the gag again but with my roommates bum planted firmly on the back of his head he can find no relief. Meanwhile, Meg is relieving herself of a lot of burrito gas. And he is getting the full benefit of it. Yum!

After our little parlour game we realize just how hungry we are. Meg pipes up, ?Pizza and beer.? We all agree. As a little . ploy I ask farthead what does he like on a pizza. Ahhh ? Green peppers and pepperoni. Add a few onions and it will be perfect. While we are waiting for the pizza my roommate takes fartface into the bathroom and we hear some very tearful begging and a few moans and screams. She must really be working him over. The thought of what she might be doing to him in there simply makes me gush. I know she has it in her. She returns and tells us we should have a look. In the bathroom our fart slave is secured into the bidet, there is candle wax all over his chest, and alligator clips on his nipples, ball sac and his penis is covered with them. Head included. His tongue is stuck way out of his face with the tip of it brown and tears are streaming down his face. ?I had some frustrations to work out.? She smiles. Oh I simply love this. ?Pizza?s coming soon. Let?s get him presentable.? I sit very hard on his stomach. ?We better remove these.? I slowly, methodically start pulling each of the clips off his cluster. He tries to scream but if he does he will have to pull his tongue into his mouth and swallow whatever that is, (evil snicker), on the end of it. Meg smiles. ?Better clean that off.? She says as she drops her panties and takes a seat on the bidet. I hear a long hiss of gas. ?Breath hard and deep. I don?t want to smell a thing here.? She orders. ?It might ruin my appetite and I love pizza and beer.? Just as he begins his deep breathing exercise Meg lets her golden nectar go. It does the trick and washes the brown stuff off his tongue and pools around his ears in the bowl. She sits there and releases another great fart into his face just as I rip the last few clips off the tip of his dick. That?s gotta hurt and as he breaths in his nose is assaulted by Megs ass gas.

Bing, Bong. Pizzas here. My roomy takes care of getting it as Meg and I haul toilet boy into the dining room. Meg has him kneel at the dining room table. She takes the box of pizza and opens it. There it is. His favourite with green peppers and pepperoni and the onions I added for a little extra build up in the tummy. You can hear his stomach rumble and almost hear his mouth water. He didn?t have any car snacks, except for our farts so he is hungrier than we are. ?We can?t have you being greedy.? Says Meg. ?So we will have to do something about your hands.? She expertly ties his hands behind his back then asks me to stretch his balls so she can tie the rope around them. That way any movement on his part what-so-ever will pull his balls quite painfully. I stretch them all right. Boy do I stretch them. Once we have him secured we let him watch us eat his favourite pizza. ?Oh I am sorry,? says my roommate after it is all gone. ?Are you hungry? Here open wide.? She backs into his face, spreads her cheeks and pushes her bum hole right onto his wide-open mouth. We hear a squick as the gas shoots down his throat. ?There?s a little piece of pepperoni for you.? She giggles. ?Just wait,? chimes Meg, ?I have some green pepper for you.? When her fart is all the way down I say ?And here is some onion and tomato sauce.? The beer has mixed quite well with everything and I feel a huge one coming on. As I plaster my arse to his face I feel a great relief but it seems to go on forever and he can?t swallow all of my gas. His cheeks bulge and some of it escapes. Wow. Does that ever smell up the room. I turn and slap his tear streaked face. ?My god, you are going to pay for that. We don?t smell any. Remember?? We quickly vacate the room to clean up for bed and leave him there to clean up the remainder of my stench with his nose. ?Hey girls, I have a real good idea for bedtime. However, BUTTboy down there ain?t gonna enjoy it ? or ? get much sleep.?
?I can hardly wait.? Giggles Meg.

My room mate and Meg strolled to the head while I grabbed fartface by the hair and dragged him into the bedroom. It was palatial. The gigantic bed would easily accommodate our sniffer and the three of us. Of course with his hand tied behind his back and that all tied to his sac the trip to the bedroom was pretty painful. Perfect. He was still gagged as well but my plan required I remove that. I do and then lay on the bed on my back. I order him to craw between my legs and raise my knees so my little brown bum hole is pointing right at his face. ?Make a nice seal on there and tickle a little with your tongue.? I smile evilly at him. He does and I begin to finger myself. I don?t have to fart right away but it will come. The feeling of his tongue on my hole and the action I am giving my cunny get me quickly to the edge and of course last nights taco night along with this evenings pizza and beer and there is a rumbling in my tummy. ?None escapes.? I order and release a long steady stream of bum gas into his mouth. I hang on to his hair and pull making sure the seal is secure. His face is streaming with tears. I don?t know if that is from the pain in his balls or the gas heading to his lungs, but it pushes me over the edge and I have a wild ride. A very wild ride.

When I opened my eyes both my friends were standing there smiling. ?Well,? said Meg, that looked like fun and she unceremoniously grabbed the rope between his hands and his balls and pulled him off me. He screamed which is just what Meg intended. It made her horny. She lay along side me and just nodded to her upturned ass. He didn?t need any more direction, just sealed her asshole with his mouth. My room mate, meanwhile grabbed the rope and began tugging on it. When Meg released her gas there was no ?brrrraaaap? just a long steady hiss as it burned it?s way to his lungs. When Meg finished my roommate said ?My turn, but I like it to go up his nose. When he eats them it diminishes the full power of the fart.? We all laughed as she stuffed some freshly soiled panties back into his mouth and replaced the tape. ? The only trouble with that is, he can?t possibly get it all up his nose then we have to smell some of it.? Meg complained. My roomy and I exchanged know glances. ?Not when he is in ?The Cave .?? I say. ?The Cave?? Meg looks bewildered. To demonstrate my roommate crawls under the covers of Megs gigantic bed. She lays on her tummy and says ?Get your nose up here and find my little hole.? She orders. He crawls under the covers from the foot of the bed and with out the use of his hands has to push his nose to her hole. With that effort of course he groaning in pain while my roommate touches herself. Soon a muffled long fart is heard and you can see his head bob up as he is taken by surprise and her gas steams up his nose. She comes. He gets the full benefit of the fart assaulting his sense of smell and of course what ever he can?t inhale hangs in there, in the cave, to continue to torture him. With the heavy quilt laid around her, none escapes into the room. I raise my eyebrow and wink at Meg. We both giggle and hop in. As we move the quilt to get in we are taken at how strong her fart was. ?Good gawd girl. Is he still alive down there? I certainly hope so because this is going to be fun. What a nice way to get our beauty rest.? I laugh and squeeze out a little short one. ?Hey fart face,? I say, ?try to keep up to us. You have to guess who has to go next and get your face over to her ass.? Meg laughs. ?Doesn?t really matter though he is going to have to smell all of them anyway under there.?
?Yeah, but I still want to punish him if he guesses wrong.? I smile.
?Makes the game a way more fun,? Says my roommate as she let another one go.

Of course every time he tries to guess he gets it wrong. If he has his face in my bum Meg farts. As soon as he gets there, my roommate cuts one. And he is punishing himself anyway. With his hands tied behind his back and attached to his cluster it makes moving rather painful, which gives Meg a very . idea. I love this girl.

She grabs another length of rope and ties it to the binds holding his wrist. ?Now any time we like we can make him yelp but good.? She smiles and releases enough gas to almost move the quilt. Of course farthead had his face next to my ass so Meg pulled the rope. ?Get over here.? She laughed and we heard a muffled scream from under the covers. ?I wanna play.? Chimes my roommate. Well fartslave heard that and bucked up against the pain and jammed his face in her ass. She let a big beer and pizza fart go and he got it full force up the nose. ?Well would you look at that,? said Meg, ?he got one right.?

No more hints. I want to pull that rope. I reach down and spread my cheeks nice and wide. I cut one of those that just feel like a nice cool breeze blowing from my anus. No sound. No warning. ?You missed that one buddy.? I grab the rope and yank. As he goes to scream the full force of my SBD assaults his nose and he begins to gag. ?Isn?t this fun?? My roommate asks him. He almost breaks into sobbing.

I have always enjoyed contrast. The three of us lying in a nice comfy bed, breathing the fresh air wafting in from the window and him hot and sweaty under the quilt, his nuts and cock causing him pain when he tries to move, us adding to it with the odd tug and every breath he takes full of our horrid smelling gasses. I can?t help it. Time to get off and with those thoughts in my mind it doesn?t take long.

Meg let?s one rip. ?Oh my gawd.? She exclaims. ?I think I have to do more than fart. Do you guys mind if I borrow fartface for a while. We?ll head to the other room and I?ll introduce him to the source.? We laugh and my roommate says ?Just a minute.? She grabs the rope and pulls fart face into her cute little bum. ?This is fun, but I really like to make sure he is getting all of mine. Just call me the breeze.? She giggles and let?s a long slow stream of gas go into his face.

When she is done Meg grabs the rope and fartface hits the floor with a thud. ?He is not going to like this one little bit.? She says over her shoulder as she drags him to the bathroom. And that is a story for another forum.

I am Lil Sugar Bum, and I hope you enjoyed the story of me, my roommate and Meg. Butt - watch out, we might be coming to get you.

gnads
1st September 2006, 08:18 PM
Oh My gawd... that was a sweet find there man! I almost love reading a good facefart story as I do watching a vid of it!

latta,
G N A D S

Strange Brew
1st September 2006, 08:28 PM
Hehe. Not bad at all. Thanks