PDA

View Full Version : Lets Chat/I Want to Participate More

IHeartGirlFarts
24th July 2015, 12:12 AM
I finally got some free time from the daily grind/bullshit that is life & I really want to participate more & I'm looking for ideas. I know you're saying/thinking "just share clips" but I want more than that. I love our fetish(es) & our community so much you have no idea how awesome it is to me that we all have the same fetishes & our own cool ass forum & community to hang out & talk girls farting/shitting. I have a shit load of a exclusive clips I could share but I guess what I'm really looking for are friends. I know if there's one thing I hate & don't understand about this forum is we can't message each other within the forum. So I will offer my email to anybody, guys or chicks that would just like to chat about our fetishes or just in general.

If you want to know a little about me I just turned 21 in May. I'm mixed black & white. You know where I live. I think I'm a really unique guy but strangely super normal at the same time. I mind my own business & keep to myself but if you got to know me you'd love me. I'm super creative & always thinking & planing something. I am usually really chill unless you piss me off I have a really bad Irish temper from a bloodline of crazy Irish people. On the flip side of that I have a really good random sense of humor. Funny random things are hysterically funny to me. I'm a neat freak, not a germophobe! I just like being clean & organized. I'm a film buff mostly horror movies but not only horror movies. I'm also a gamer loyal to Xbox One (hmu if you want my GT)

Basically all I want is to make some friends with my fetishes I think it would be fucking awesome we could share clips & maybe even do some gaming together online or something. You know bro out & I want some good ideas on how I can participate more in the community here. Thanks in advance guys.

My email: [email protected]

If you want to chat some other way like KIK or text maybe drop it in the replies or email it to me.

Mudofale
24th July 2015, 08:37 AM
This is an odd way to catfish someone...