PDA

View Full Version : How to speed up downloads from download hosts?

IHeartGirlFarts
18th June 2015, 12:52 AM
Is there any way to speed up downloads from asshole download hosts like Gigapeta, uploaded, 4shared ect.? Where they only let you download at a certain speed because their dirty greedy ass cunts? I even tried buying premium for Gigapeta & I couldn't cause the dirty stinky foreign file host makes it fucking impossible to buy premium. That's my situation. I'm trying to download a lot of clips from that infamous fart blog & the download speed is fucking cock blocking me. So is there any program or anything I can do to speed this up a little? Like a download helper? Anything would be massively appreciated so much so that I will share some exclusive clips so please help me out. Thanks in advance.

krysonoz
18th June 2015, 07:10 AM
Using jdownloader2 won't speed up anything but it stabilizes your connection and it downloads stuff even when you don't use the browser. And while at that use uploaded.to links, because they're slightly faster (and you won't get any adware from them if you only copy the link instead opening it).
Alternatively, you can search for some "premium link generators". I was about to say they're shady and sometimes won't work, however I just found this killer:
premium-uploaded.net/
Tested a minute ago and it apparently works (there might be a limit though)

Quick edit: tested on this file:
http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?29141-Wet-Toilet-Farts-and-Poop
(around 70MB, downloaded with speed 1,2MB/s)

Guzara
22nd June 2015, 10:21 AM
Usually you can't because owner of the host where the file resists have a limited paid speed , so no matter you have a fast broadband , youll download at the low speeds

IHeartGirlFarts
22nd June 2015, 03:54 PM
Thanks guys. I hear a lot of good things about jdownloader so maybe I'll try it.

djfingerher
23rd June 2015, 04:09 AM
Yeah Jdownloader2 is the bees knees