PDA

View Full Version : Why reset the "fart list"

siboire
28th May 2015, 07:42 AM
Ambrosia is 13th now!!! Only 13th!!!

Fix this people.

lololo
28th May 2015, 06:25 PM
Well to bluntly honest, there are better people than her out now.

StrykerFett
28th May 2015, 07:24 PM
Well to bluntly honest, there are better people than her out now.

I think EmmaInk is mediocre at best. Hot, yes. But her farts all sound the same and they are all pumped. Oh well, the list isn't a big deal to me and other people like things that I might not. ::great

HOOF HEARTED
29th May 2015, 10:47 AM
And to most of our knowledge, ambrosia hasn't done any fart clips in ages. So people might've 4got how good her farts sound.

unknoiwn
29th May 2015, 04:30 PM
And to most of our knowledge, ambrosia hasn't done any fart clips in ages. So people might've 4got how good her farts sound.

Or the way she teases by never being naked or covering her boobs when she is topless that seems to add so much more to her clips.

1313Jr.1313
29th May 2015, 04:43 PM
we reset it because there's no way a new fartist could ever even attempt to compete in a # based voting tally with somebody that was popular 10 years ago that got votes for 5 of those years. if we reset it then it gives a more accurate view of how people currently think.

Dildo T Baggins
29th May 2015, 08:16 PM
we reset it because there's no way a new fartist could ever even attempt to compete in a # based voting tally with somebody that was popular 10 years ago that got votes for 5 of those years. if we reset it then it gives a more accurate view of how people currently think.

+1
As much as I still love AMBROSIA, (imo) she's certainly been surpassed.
http://i.imgur.com/WsmT21O.jpg?1

Guzara
30th May 2015, 12:37 AM
during the last several years it was pretty monotonous seeing some inactive fart girls at the top while there were new potential fart girls far from the top.

siboire
30th May 2015, 11:16 AM
All valid points. I just think the list should represent the best girls of all time, not the latest.

Yes, she hasn't been active in ages but shes still my favorite and go to girl.

I'm looking at the other girls that are higher then her on the list, none are "better" then her. But they certainly have been more active. Emma Ink is very hot but her farts are very lame, definitely quantity over quality for her.

siboire
30th May 2015, 11:22 AM
Or the way she teases by never being naked or covering her boobs when she is topless that seems to add so much more to her clips.

Yes. I especially liked how ladylike she looked in most of her clips. I really miss her.

1313Jr.1313
31st May 2015, 05:45 PM
I'm looking at the other girls that are higher then her on the list, none are "better" then her.

that is your opinion and you are allowed to think that and your votes will reflect that just as others are allowed to think otherwise and their votes will reflect that. the problem is that people are allowed multiple votes and to vote multiple times. if people only had a few votes and could only change them then that would show who the best of all time is as well as who is hot right now, but that's not the case. in a stale list, that which has been there the longest will be the stalest and will be unmovable.