PDA

View Full Version : Gaining access to hidden fart boxes and the Fart Volcano?

iamwhoiam
24th May 2015, 06:56 PM
How does the process work, to those of you who have acquired the ability to see exclusive sections of the site?

I'm well aware that a donation gets you premium access (which I messaged Gassy about, but haven't heard back yet) but how does one obtain the "active membership" title that is apparently required to see the hidden boxes?

What's a good indicator of how long it usually takes for everything to work out?

lololo
24th May 2015, 08:20 PM
There's no set time. It's about posting new content or good content, re upping dead links, being an active player, etc.

Dildo T Baggins
24th May 2015, 09:01 PM
There's no set time. It's about posting new content or good content, re upping dead links, being an active player, etc.

+1

You can donate and get the Fart Boxer rank which unlocks the hidden boxes. ::great

iamwhoiam
24th May 2015, 10:14 PM
I contacted Gassy about donating but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Dildo T Baggins
24th May 2015, 11:02 PM
I contacted Gassy about donating but I haven't heard anything back yet.

You will.
If you really want to be a part of this community; meaning you'll exclusively share with us here, and have access to the plethora of goodies we share only here at Gassyerotica... Then I'd recommend the Trendy Sniffer rank because the VOLCANO is without a muthafuckin doubt the hottest place on the internet for female fart appreciation!::great
http://i.imgur.com/dNHhz58.jpg?1 ::clapp

iamwhoiam
24th May 2015, 11:19 PM
That's the plan for sure! :)

lololo
25th May 2015, 06:02 AM
Volcano has been dry lately since the forum went down. I plan to have some clips up when my PC gets fixed. Shouldn't be too long. Couple weeks at most.

thats not to say there isn't an eruption's worth of catalogued content in the volcano already.

Dildo T Baggins
25th May 2015, 06:09 AM
Volcano has been dry lately since the forum went down. I plan to have some clips up when my PC gets fixed. Shouldn't be too long. Couple weeks at most.

::clapp I'm looking forward to when you bust out some more goodies!

...thats not to say there isn't an eruption's worth of catalogued content in the volcano already.

+ Truth Be Spoke.

lololo
25th May 2015, 06:12 AM
::clapp I'm looking forward to when you bust out some more goodies!

+ Truth Be Spoke.
Oh, there'll be "bustin"'alright. You know my favorite style clip alright

Dildo T Baggins
25th May 2015, 06:18 AM
Oh, there'll be "bustin"'alright. You know my favorite style clip alright
Ah yezza..
http://i.imgur.com/dQiR4fn.jpg?1

iamwhoiam
25th May 2015, 10:40 PM
My paypal is currently fucked up, so I have to wait until I get it resolved. :/