PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pen pal who farts and philosophizes

zapakh_skunsa
14th February 2008, 01:25 AM
I am a well educated, communicative guy in his late 20's and currently living in California (it doesn't matter where you are). I have diverse interests, and at this point I'd just like someone to correspond with about the fart fetish aspect of my sexuality that I'm still trying to understand--and about whatever range of subjects comes up, actually. I can be both serious and playful, I love verbal wit, and I have this rich inner life of conflict, confusion, and fantasy that is suppressed and in need of expression. E-mail exchanges could eventually lead to eXXXchanges could conceivably eventually lead to smelly sexual adventures--but they might not. I would really just like to start with open, playful and possibly flirtatious discussion of various topics but in particular about fart sexuality. I would really like to communicate with a female fart fetishist or an open-minded woman willing to indulge the fart fetish with her flatulence, and I am a good listener if you find that your own inner life is conflicted or suppressed. I have so much curiosity but am constrained by a number of circumstances. Well, this is all quite serious, so to prove that I can be playful, here's a little poem I wrote:

The more malodorous the gas, the sexier the farting ass!
So sexy stinker, don't hold back; release the thunder from your crack!
The rancid wind from your rear end is sweet perfume, so toot again!
Just blow a smelly backdoor kiss in my direction--fetid bliss!
And if the air grows foul and dense, I'll thank you for your flatulence.
For fair is foul and foul is fair when it comes to your derriere.

And by the way, if you're lactose intolerant, you can change that last word to "dairy air." ;-)

So, if you are a flatulent female who might be into a little philosophizing, PM me for my e-mail address, or just fart in my general direction. Bonus points if you can tell me what my handle means. It's in a foreign language I happen to know and is somewhat related to the scent-ual aspect of fart fetishism.