PDA

View Full Version : How do you....

fullproof24
11th February 2008, 09:13 PM
tell your girlfriend of 3 years you would like her to start farting on you? She will fart around me occasionally and we both have a good laugh about it. We are pretty serious about our relationship so i dont think she would mind and im sure she would like to play along but what if she gives me that, "you cant be serious" look?

1313Jr.1313
12th February 2008, 09:16 AM
it will probably be tough to admit and she will probably give you that "seriously?" look. just be honest about how you feel about her farts. the worst case scenario is that it will be awkward for more than a day, but after a week at the max it won't be awkward anymore. trust me, telling her will be worth it.

HOOF HEARTED
13th February 2008, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by fullproof24
tell your girlfriend of 3 years you would like her to start farting on you? She will fart around me occasionally and we both have a good laugh about it. We are pretty serious about our relationship so i dont think she would mind and im sure she would like to play along but what if she gives me that, "you cant be serious" look?
Have you ever asked her 2 sit on your face? If she goes 2 do it, then tell her she has your permission 2 fart in your face to shorten the reply.