PDA

View Full Version : <3

MandaBearSmash
12th April 2015, 10:07 AM
Hey, I figured this doesn't really belong in Main but I wanted to say hey and tell you guys I miss you! Thank you everyone for all of your emails and messages. You guys have always been solid to me and I appreciate the shit out of that.

I'm still trying to manage some mental & physical health issues. My bipolar was out of whack and then my fucking stomach is screwed up again. Intake priority goes to meat for the muscles, mostly for legs & booty. No food, no farts. And it's lame. The few that do come, I always think of you all. :D As soon as I'm better, I'd love to get back into farting.

Forum absence was due to the feeling bad about feeling bad and thinking without any clips, I didn't want to overstay my welcome. Some members are very explicit about how much - or little - outside interaction they want from girls, and this is your house. I don't want to step on toes. Shit in cornflakes, maybe.

Anywho, like I said I miss you guys. What have you all been up to? School? New jobs? Play anything awesome? I started a new costume and it's carnaval themed, so my research is feathers and lots of butts. Mostly butts. Semi-related, if there is anything I regret in life, it's not taking shop (machine and or wood working) in high school. D:

<3 BSA <3
Mental health is important and it's hard to ask for help when you need it.

1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org (http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/)

lololo
12th April 2015, 11:00 PM
It is great to hear from you again! I was definitely starting to wonder which corner of the earth you fell off of. Glad that you are handling personal things which are always a priority to anyone's health, not just models. And you're always welcome, clips or not. If this is "our house" We have definitely invited you in and given a permanent bunk to you.

Uhh anything awesome? Well I just got back into modding my Skyrim on my new beasty gaming rig, so that's fun. There's a mod you'd find fun the baked beans of skyrim which adds beans, and farting mechanic to the game.
GTA V launches on PC in a few days, stoked for that.

booba12
12th April 2015, 11:25 PM
You are strong, obviously you need be good in all senses.
So i hope you get more health Manda. Thanks for this post, for tha People. obviously all miss you.

djfingerher
13th April 2015, 06:39 AM
Good to hear from ya! I pretty much agree with what lololol said.

I've been up to Runescape since they've released old school runescape.

I'm so addicted again just like how i was back in middle school. Also, GTA V PC HYPEEEEEEEEE

MandaBearSmash
13th April 2015, 10:46 AM
It is great to hear from you again! I was definitely starting to wonder which corner of the earth you fell off of. Glad that you are handling personal things which are always a priority to anyone's health, not just models. And you're always welcome, clips or not. If this is "our house" We have definitely invited you in and given a permanent bunk to you.

Uhh anything awesome? Well I just got back into modding my Skyrim on my new beasty gaming rig, so that's fun. There's a mod you'd find fun the baked beans of skyrim which adds beans, and farting mechanic to the game.
GTA V launches on PC in a few days, stoked for that.

My own personal hellhole. :D Beastly new rig, eh? Congratulations! Everyone I know is pining for upgrades, mostly solid state drives. Please tell me all of your characters are nearly naked sexy ladies, farting their ultra high def asses off. And thanks! To clarify, no one ever made me specifically feel unwelcome but when I feel like shit about myself, you know how it goes.

You are strong, obviously you need be good in all senses.
So i hope you get more health Manda. Thanks for this post, for tha People. obviously all miss you.

Thank you. Girls with issues and without pants is a stereotype for a reason but mental health IS important for everyone. I've missed you too. <3

Good to hear from ya! I pretty much agree with what lololol said.

I've been up to Runescape since they've released old school runescape.

I'm so addicted again just like how i was back in middle school. Also, GTA V PC HYPEEEEEEEEE

All of that till KF2, right? :D

You guys take care and have a decent Monday. <3

djfingerher
13th April 2015, 09:03 PM
All of that till KF2, right? :D

You guys take care and have a decent Monday. <3

Oh FUCK YES you know it. My friend is buying it for me on the 21st as a gift for my birthday.

You enjoy your Monday too ::happy

MandaBearSmash
14th April 2015, 10:36 AM
Oh FUCK YES you know it. My friend is buying it for me on the 21st as a gift for my birthday.

You enjoy your Monday too ::happy

Happy early birthday, I'll probably forget later.

djfingerher
14th April 2015, 10:19 PM
Happy early birthday, I'll probably forget later.

Aww thanks! it was actually on the 12th :p

booba12
15th April 2015, 05:28 AM
:) ::great

MandaBearSmash
15th April 2015, 11:04 AM
Aww thanks! it was actually on the 12th :p

Then Happy Belated. I'll share my birthday froyo from March, it looks like it has poop in it.
http://i.imgur.com/138brKU.jpg

djfingerher
16th April 2015, 01:49 AM
That looks delicious ;.; Thanks again! and lmfao

lololo
16th April 2015, 02:25 AM
Happy belated and many farts upon you from your lady.

ALSO! It's about time our boy dj opened up on some stories. For the longest time you and I were like the most reclusive yet active members. Never sharing any details or stories but I opened up its your turn brah. You tell us about your lady and she's cool to fart for you so how bout some stories eh?

djfingerher
16th April 2015, 06:51 PM
Happy belated and many farts upon you from your lady.

ALSO! It's about time our boy dj opened up on some stories. For the longest time you and I were like the most reclusive yet active members. Never sharing any details or stories but I opened up its your turn brah. You tell us about your lady and she's cool to fart for you so how bout some stories eh?

Thanks! and maybe one day :^)

sourmold11
16th April 2015, 09:47 PM
:$

djfingerher
17th April 2015, 12:44 AM
:$

?

MandaBearSmash
17th April 2015, 01:45 PM
I was having trouble with pictures but got that sorted with the poopy froyo so here's some stuff that I'm working on:

http://i.imgur.com/ycyfAHS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/y4GT9Pd.png

These are pretty complicate costumes despite being so little coverage and the people that prep for Carnaval are some of the only other mutherfuckers on Earth that do nothing but build ridiculous shit er'ry day.

The bra shoulda been welded but since I was a dipshit in high school and didn't take any shop classes, this is soldered and covered in epoxy, then done up the rest of the way legit. This is for Neith, the Egyptian goddess & there's a "your mom" joke in there with the croc embossed leather.
http://i.imgur.com/2LFfuD5.png

Here's some butt. I know I don't have the biggest or best booty ever but can you believe some guy had the balls to say I don't have an ass at all?
http://i.imgur.com/KjIoJaS.jpg

Here are the gems I sculpted/molded/cast with UV reactive dye and crazy glitter for the bracers & shoes. :D I sanded these so long you better believe Imma show them off every chance I get.
http://i.imgur.com/OYq0OWV.png

Anyone interested in technical notes, I used the same rigging ideas (http://www.tonybarnett.plus.com/snaps.html) as the barioth set, different mediums.
The stones were made using a combo of the needles (http://www.tested.com/art/makers/455623-volpin-project-part-9-casting-process/)from Volpin's Needler (http://www.tested.com/art/makers/452904-volpin-project-part-1-introductions-and-what-im-building/) and Smooth-On's cold casting (http://www.smooth-on.com/gallery.php?galleryid=312), but with the holo flakes.

TGIF You guys have a great day and enjoy the weekend safely!

djfingerher
17th April 2015, 10:27 PM
That.. is.. fucking.. AWESOME. Neat work o:
Also, fuck that guy lmaoo, you have an amazing bum

brian525
18th April 2015, 02:19 AM
That goddess costume is very fitting for you because that ass sure is worth worshiping.. lol

And you shouldn't feel like you've overstayed your welcome. Trust me.. It's nice and refreshing to see a female face around here sometimes. This place needs it really badly.

I know I'm mad late. I haven't been on much but welcome back.

djfingerher
18th April 2015, 02:40 AM
That goddess costume is very fitting for you because that ass sure is worth worshiping.. lol

And you shouldn't feel like you've overstayed your welcome. Trust me.. It's nice and refreshing to see a female face around here sometimes. This place needs it really badly.

Right. I saw that ass and i was like sheeesh

bootyluv
18th April 2015, 03:17 AM
I miss you lots!

Love the costume!

MandaBearSmash
18th April 2015, 11:12 AM
That.. is.. fucking.. AWESOME. Neat work o:
Also, fuck that guy lmaoo, you have an amazing bum

Thank you! Not gonna lie, I'm flexing like a beast in those pictures. I've wanted to do one of these kinds of costumes for a while & when this one was a chest exclusive thing I was like fuck this RNG shit I'll make it for my damn self. I had to do that with one of their Christmas skins too.

Flattery will get you everywhere. From what I've seen of you & your avatars, I think you know that.

I'm not the only one around, just one of the loudest (hopefully from both ends :D). And I don't think it's my face ya'll like seeing. (Kidding, you guys aren't that shallow, which I still think is crazy but whatever, not complaining.)

Thank you. I'm glad to see the thread active, no matter when the posts. I really do appreciate that I can come and shoot the shit with you guys.

I miss you lots!

Love the costume!

Hey! I miss you too! I see you pop up on Steam sometimes. I promise I didn't forget about you! I just haven't gotten around to doing any butt stuff and I'm sorry. I'm still crazy busy and obsessed with trying to finish my thing but I need to schedule some stuff next week. If I'm able to get that in, I'll see what I can do for you.

brian525
18th April 2015, 06:49 PM
Flattery will get you everywhere. From what I've seen of you & your avatars, I think you know that.

I'm not the only one around, just one of the loudest (hopefully from both ends :D). And I don't think it's my face ya'll like seeing. (Kidding, you guys aren't that shallow, which I still think is crazy but whatever, not complaining.)

Thank you. I'm glad to see the thread active, no matter when the posts. I really do appreciate that I can come and shoot the shit with you guys.

Yes it does. It has also gotten me a couple of farts in my face lol. And maybe I should compliment you some more then. Maybe you'll do 1 for me as well ;D. That's not why I complimented you though. You just have a nice ass :p lol

Yea. There are other chicks on the forum but it's usually "buy my shit, buy my shit, buy my shit" with them. You don't see too many chicks on here responding to people or getting into discussions or anything like that. Advertising is not bad. I understand a girls gotta eat but I just think it's awesome that you don't come here only to advertise to us and sell us shit. Hell, you even play video games with some of the dudes here. I just think that's awesome.

I'd add you on Steam but I'm a console dude. Lol #PS4MasterRace

MandaBearSmash
19th April 2015, 11:07 AM
Maybe if you did [one for] me first. :) Thank you, really. I'd like to see improvement in the size and strength of both my glute med and left TFL to flesh everything out a little more. I was squatting wrong for a long time; it's been time consuming and painful to try and fix.

You guys have been solid, some of you when I was really sick and needed help the most. You are more than hard dicks & credit cards. Promise.

Honestly, I'd rather come to you all first for some stuff, especially when it comes to gaming. I've spent a lot of time fine tuning my other hobbyist skills, and unfortunately, my keyboard command and aim have suffered for it. I don't think you guys would give me as much shit for playing poorly as randos.

lololo
19th April 2015, 07:07 PM
Ha the rage people give out to random players for making one mistake is outrageous. And man that costume is some straight mad craftsmanship on it well done

brian525
22nd April 2015, 12:27 AM
Maybe if you did [one for] me first. :) Thank you, really. I'd like to see improvement in the size and strength of both my glute med and left TFL to flesh everything out a little more. I was squatting wrong for a long time; it's been time consuming and painful to try and fix.

You guys have been solid, some of you when I was really sick and needed help the most. You are more than hard dicks & credit cards. Promise.

Honestly, I'd rather come to you all first for some stuff, especially when it comes to gaming. I've spent a lot of time fine tuning my other hobbyist skills, and unfortunately, my keyboard command and aim have suffered for it. I don't think you guys would give me as much shit for playing poorly as randos.

Hey, that's not fair.. I asked you for 1 1st! :p lol

Fosho! I'm glad so many people helped you and reached out to you. You're not just a piece of meat that's suppose to make clips for us 24/7. You are a human being at the end of the day. I think a lot of dudes forget that.

Lol word. People rage at randoms as if they killed their firstborn child or something. I just find it funny when people get mad even though I'm guilty of doing it myself but it's still hilarious hearing people rage lol. If you have a PS4 or game on the PS4 then holla so we can shoot the fade. I don't game on PC because the PC doesn't have any AAA exclusive's that I'm interested in and I'm not into those MMO's like League of Legends or World of Warcraft.

lololo
22nd April 2015, 03:00 AM
The purpose of PC is to have most of the AAAs that console's have and run them twice as good or more. I still don't think this generation of consoles exclusive's justifies having a new console yet. 3-4 games isn't enough to sway me.

MandaBearSmash
22nd April 2015, 08:34 PM
I'm like, you know what all your shitty matches have in common? YOU, asshole. Same goes for me. You can always learn to carry harder.

No PS4 for now, like lololo said, not enough exclusive titles to justify the price yet. Time to play is sparse right now anyways. I think I'm still HR1 and you know how I love me some MH. 4U is pretty tits. It wasn't the MH game that I wanted but it was the US port we needed.

OMG GAIZ. It's not all the way done yet but I took some ridiculous pictures of the costume parts so far.

http://i.imgur.com/rpnPEtC.png

http://i.imgur.com/2DXFr7t.png

http://i.imgur.com/wMCuY7V.png

lololo
23rd April 2015, 04:39 AM
Very fab Manda!

djfingerher
23rd April 2015, 06:40 AM
Literally god tier waifu.

Looking great Manda!

MandaBearSmash
27th May 2015, 01:03 PM
Hey guys!

I found out my thing I was making was too naked for the thing I was thinking about wearing it to so I made a new thing. If you emailed me, chances are I read it (Thank you! I love getting your messages!) but I won't be able to sit and reply to everyone till probably Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

Thank you again~! You guys are the best.

lololo
27th May 2015, 08:36 PM
Good to hear back manda. And good luck with the new less
naked thing

MandaBearSmash
28th May 2015, 12:55 PM
Thanks! It's in that "almost finished" fml stage. It's for MomoCon this weekend. If anyone is around the Atlanta area, I recommend checking it out. They've come a long way from being a free thing at Tech during spring break.

This is the new thing. Less naked, more fur. :3 The tail harness is basically a custom strap-on harness (iridescent leather <3!!!), worn backwards.
http://i.imgur.com/CxOgw9V.png

I tried to write everyone back so I wouldn't forget later. If you wrote me & didn't hear back, I'm sorry I probably fucked that up. Thank you guys!

djfingerher
31st May 2015, 05:12 AM
Mandaaaaaaaa. Looking amazing as always! Glad to hear from ya

randomn00b
2nd June 2015, 12:29 PM
Oh man you're a con girl and fart model
Be still my beating heart!!

MandaBearSmash
3rd June 2015, 12:13 PM
Hey guys! Momocon was pretty decent. The GWCC was definitely roomier than the Marriott/Hyatt bullshit they had going on before. Saw some panels and a few friends. Bought a bunch of prints in artists alley, ate like shit, typical con stuff.

Some Smite guys ran a panel & I was able to meet one of the animators that worked on the skin I did the costume of/for/whatever. That was pretty awesome, he seemed stoked. I hope he feels like he's really made it or some sappy shit like that now that he's got bitches dressing up in his shit. :D #LivetheDream Crossed paths with some Tripwire guys on the escalator and netted some dosh, and had a chance to drop a little Wizard action in a competitive gaming then & now panel - right after a slide from the first tournament in 1990, and one guy was like "nowadays tournaments all over" [...] "especially the big ones, like out in California." I was all, "California?..." in my best Jimmy Woods voice; a couple people giggled, then I felt old. :P Probably one of those you had to be there things.

http://i.imgur.com/dpfNWFF.jpg

After, my appetite came back a little and I ate a ton of chili from Publix. I squeezed a couple out and thought of you guys. The noisy few weren't too smelly but the hot, quiet ones later were. <3

Smell ya later fellas. <3

djfingerher
4th June 2015, 05:04 AM
Met some tripwire guys there too? damn that's amazing.

I NEED DOSH NAO

MandaBearSmash
2nd July 2015, 08:00 PM
Hey guys, what's up? Is everyone else busy as fuck & getting nothing done, because that's been summer so far here. Check this shit out though, finally started getting some new tattoos!

http://i.imgur.com/bPbHzGI.jpg

I'm back to posting a couple things up on Vine but nothing in the studio yet.

You know where to find me. (https://vine.co/MandaBearSmash)

Killbuster
2nd July 2015, 08:52 PM
Do you ever come to holland???

MandaBearSmash
3rd July 2015, 02:48 AM
Do you ever come to holland???

Never had the chance. Sorry! It would be cool though. I don't know much about it aside from the stereotypical shit.

Killbuster
3rd July 2015, 07:45 PM
Never had the chance. Sorry! It would be cool though. I don't know much about it aside from the stereotypical shit.

I would pay serious cash to hang out a night with a gassy girl like you! If you consider coming to holland , just contact me and everything will be arranged.

Btw i once saw a clip of you , having dirty pantys on , you could clearly see the skidmarks through the pantys. U still got those clips or any others? :$

MandaBearSmash
4th July 2015, 01:10 PM
I would pay serious cash to hang out a night with a gassy girl like you! If you consider coming to holland , just contact me and everything will be arranged.

Btw i once saw a clip of you , having dirty pantys on , you could clearly see the skidmarks through the pantys. U still got those clips or any others? :$

Thank you! That's a very sweet offer. :D

I have some older stuff; email me, my forum handle @ Gmail.

Killbuster
4th July 2015, 05:18 PM
Ive just emailed you xx