PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet everyone who has the same fetish

sexygirlsfart
13th February 2015, 05:39 PM
Hello everyone and really nice to meet you. Well done your forum. I am a man from Greece, 27 years old and I understood that I have fart fetish from 14 years old. I am 100% heterosexual, and this means that I receive sexual arousal only if a girl farts. And this fetish is 100% about fart, so everything else, like olfactophilia, or coprophilia, etc not only does not give me sexual arousal but very often I hate them.

I like to hear my girl to fart, to smell her farts, to feel her soundless - scentless farts with my fingers in her anus and especially to see with my eyes her farts with bikini under the water in beach.

So far, I have not had any problem in my relationships. I have the way to make my girls, not only to accept it, but sometimes, they like it too... (When I was younger, I was very shy)

Please, tell me your opinion, your experiences, and everything else you want. Also, give me a guide how to use the forum.

Really nice to meet you.

1313Jr.1313
13th February 2015, 07:31 PM
On behalf of everyone on this forum with my username, welcome and enjoy your stay ::great

djfingerher
13th February 2015, 08:18 PM
Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay. We have all kinds of people on this here forum.

lololo
13th February 2015, 09:33 PM
Just to put a 3rd pink name in the chain, welcome
And enjoy
your stay here. Just be wary of 'ol muddy. He bites back sometimes

Dildo T Baggins
13th February 2015, 09:55 PM
And representing the Gold trunks is Dildo T Bagginses! ::funny Welcome to the best forum ever!

Mudofale
14th February 2015, 05:01 AM
Bites back implies that I was bit in the first place. Also, you are the third Greek person I have ever met. Although, the other two were twins and quite short, so I guess you would just be the second.

kagura
14th February 2015, 08:40 AM
Welcome to this awsome forum man,have fun!