PDA

View Full Version : Bi Woman Looking To Share Farts

jazzbooty1
8th February 2015, 07:12 PM
I am a black bi woman looking for other women to share farts.I prefer big round booties but it's just a preference. serious replies only!

ProudFartWoman
9th February 2015, 02:12 AM
where are you from?

that would probably be helpful information to include if you want to meet others. lol

jazzbooty1
9th February 2015, 02:21 AM
Atlanta Georgia

ProudFartWoman
9th February 2015, 02:30 AM
that sucks, i'm nowhere near there. i'm also a bi woman so i know how hard it is to find other bi/lesbian woman who are into farts, and it seems like whenever i finally find one, they live nowhere near me. lol. good luck though

Dildo T Baggins
13th February 2015, 04:49 AM
I am a black bi woman looking for other women to share farts.I prefer big round booties but it's just a preference. serious replies only!

where are you from?

that would probably be helpful information to include if you want to meet others. lol

Atlanta Georgia

that sucks, i'm nowhere near there. i'm also a bi woman so i know how hard it is to find other bi/lesbian woman who are into farts, and it seems like whenever i finally find one, they live nowhere near me. lol. good luck though

:rolleyes Oh good grief!
I would not be surprised if this was just some
guy acting the damn fool, having a conversation with himself! :fuck
http://s8.postimg.org/6mbhlu9z9/PROUDjazzy_MAN.gif::roll...I crackUP my own ass!

fatboy
13th February 2015, 12:27 PM
:rolleyes Oh good grief!
I would not be surprised if this was just some
guy acting the damn fool, having a conversation with himself! :fuck
http://s8.postimg.org/6mbhlu9z9/PROUDjazzy_MAN.gif::roll...I crackUP my own ass!

Exactly this.

tetsuo
14th February 2015, 06:37 PM
having a conversation with himself!

It seems that even in his fantasies he's not succesfull.

whenever i finally find one, they live nowhere near me

Dildo T Baggins
14th February 2015, 08:22 PM
it seems that even in his fantasies he's not succesfull.

lmao!

thecoolguy93
6th March 2015, 08:15 AM
im a straight man in tampa, fl who would love to share with you

Bulldog
11th March 2015, 11:14 PM
can we talk online somewhere? I'd love to talk with you about your farts

sourmold11
14th March 2015, 03:09 PM
More delusional fucks falling for some BS... STFU...

Dildo T Baggins
14th March 2015, 06:34 PM

::roll +1

TehScudworth
8th April 2015, 09:16 PM
I can fart on command, i'd love to hear you over skype add me
thescudworth

Dildo T Baggins
8th April 2015, 09:42 PM
I can fart on command, i'd love to hear you over skype add me
thescudworth

:$
You only get one first post!
And that is how you waste it?
http://i.imgur.com/OEcumno.jpg?1

@Teh it's a man, dude!

booba12
9th April 2015, 01:10 AM
::crazy ::roll

904dude
20th April 2015, 02:45 AM
the only women that show up are looking for each other FML lol

jimbrownski79
12th May 2015, 10:55 PM

I am convinced the "Fart Dates" section was invented to sort out the delusional fucks....Bunch a Fetty Wop looking for your "Fart Queen" on the World Wide Web, lmao!! Ever notice how the only girls into this fetish are always lesbian? Then again men fart in your face even if you don't want them too! lmao no need for gassyerotica for that - just go to a Mexican Restaurant or ride the Train! lmao

suspect09
13th May 2015, 08:19 AM
I am convinced the "Fart Dates" section was invented to sort out the delusional fucks....Bunch a Fetty Wop looking for your "Fart Queen" on the World Wide Web, lmao!! Ever notice how the only girls into this fetish are always lesbian? Then again men fart in your face even if you don't want them too! lmao no need for gassyerotica for that - just go to a Mexican Restaurant or ride the Train! lmao

I've talked to 2 chicks from Fart Dates...one was a lesbian so she quickly lost interest and the other was a complete bullshitter who claimed to be into this fetish but does not "walk the walk", so to speak. And that is all I'm gonna say about that lol

jimbrownski79
13th May 2015, 10:28 PM
I've talked to 2 chicks from Fart Dates...one was a lesbian so she quickly lost interest and the other was a complete bullshitter who claimed to be into this fetish but does not "walk the walk", so to speak. And that is all I'm gonna say about that lol
Yeah so basically you just proved my point, lol...It doesn't matter what forum I go on, the only women looking for fart love are lesbian. You know why? BECAUSE WOMEN DON"T NEED TO COME ON FORUMS ON CHATROOMS TO FIND A DUDE TO FART ON OR LET THEM FART ON THEM!!! This section is merely here for humor I am sure. Even lesbians won't be in a hetero male site looking for their fellow farting female unicorn, lls

I know a lot of women that will give you the fart date of your lifetime my g. But for real you can get all the fart dates you want with ANY woman, just depends on whether you want to spend money or time - it won't be free either way....Take it form me I'd rather spend money, I can always get that back, but wasting time? I'd want to kill a bitch!! lol. But for those that rather spend time, If your girlfriend/wife really loves you, she should fart on you till your can't take it as long as you are open with her. Those of you who'd rather spend the money, holla at me me I know plenty of down women - just look at my websites - and those are just the ones that will be filmed!

brian525
16th May 2015, 08:49 PM
Well these types of threads don't exactly make any dudes here look like winners.. In fact, they make a lot of dudes look like desperate losers and the fact that these chicks don't even know what you look like doesn't help either so these chicks are already looking at you like creeps. You can't keep making these lame ass threads. You can't do what every other desperate guy is doing.. Be creative. Also, if anyone is having trouble with females 1 thing that works on a lot of girls is selling yourself as someone who isn't a creep. If you talk to any other females then make it known. Females are more attracted to guys that seem attractive to other women and they're more inclined to talk to you most of the time if they know that you talk to other women. It's called Preselection. That's 1 technique I use on a lot of females and it's helped me a lot over the years. Just some advice.

Dildo T Baggins
20th May 2015, 07:52 PM
well these types of threads don't exactly make any dudes here look like winners.. In fact, they make a lot of dudes look like desperate losers and the fact that these chicks don't even know what you look like doesn't help either so these chicks are already looking at you like creeps. You can't keep making these lame ass threads. You can't do what every other desperate guy is doing.. Be creative. Also, if anyone is having trouble with females 1 thing that works on a lot of girls is selling yourself as someone who isn't a creep. If you talk to any other females then make it known. Females are more attracted to guys that seem attractive to other women and they're more inclined to talk to you most of the time if they know that you talk to other women. It's called preselection. That's 1 technique i use on a lot of females and it's helped me a lot over the years. Just some advice.

+ that!

Domirella
21st May 2015, 10:03 AM
Seriously? There's a ton of lesbians? I'm bisexual so I could totally get worked up to the idea of farting in some girls face while smothering her...that actually sounds awesome, especially after a couple drinks...most women I know don't like to be the sub and if they do like to sub it's usually to a man or just regular submissive stuff, not much kinky or hardcore. But yeah, you're right, the only way you can really, truly, 100% get a fart queen is too pay for it or to wine and dine an open-minded girl and hope she's kinky enough (and gassy enough ;)) to indulge...my guy got lucky, I didn't even know about this stuff until he mentioned it, and ever since I LOVE it!!!!

1313Jr.1313
21st May 2015, 05:35 PM
you sound awesome and i can't wait to see what you do from here within this fetish. by the way, avoid cworldent, ggg, toot, bigdawg, or whatever he goes by now. the guy owns a conglomerate of websites dedicated to girls farting but he's an overall slimy dickweed and has done far more harm to this fetish than good.

on topic, not too many pure lesbians on here. for the most part it's bi women who get called lesbians by guys who come on WAY too strong then assume they aren't into men when really it's just that they aren't into super creepy men.

Domirella
21st May 2015, 05:42 PM
Yeah, he did mention it, but considering he runs my studio (you edit and manage my clips and I fart in your face, fair trade off I think ;)) I don't think my representative will read it lol but also, why? I get going to a studio to increase your fan base, but that's why I'm here, plus I'm greedy, I don't wanna share profits lol