PDA

View Full Version : I truly need someones help asap?

sourmold11
17th December 2014, 11:49 PM
This website called "readydown.com" I try to register and need a fucking invite code? Seriously? How can I get around it? The reason I'm signing up it's because I see a clip that I want and can't get it because of this stupid ass invitation code bullshit. ::brooding

Mudofale
18th December 2014, 06:06 AM
No clue. What do you need an account for? I clicked on a few links and aside from needing a premium account to the upload service I saw no need for an actual account (that and a lot of the links are a few years old).

sourmold11
18th December 2014, 10:54 PM
No clue. What do you need an account for? I clicked on a few links and aside from needing a premium account to the upload service I saw no need for an actual account (that and a lot of the links are a few years old).
Thanks anyways man. And it seems to me as if their database is completely old and rubbish and there is no way to contact them. And if you e-mail them, I get a failure e-mail message sent back to my inbox. :fuck

sourmold11
18th December 2014, 11:14 PM
Hey dude. Can you answer my mail? I've already paid dude
Okay can you e-mail me at [email protected] for the invitation code if you have it? That would be an honor bro?