PDA

View Full Version : a quick fart story that happened today

pimp6002005
29th January 2008, 05:54 AM
A Bad day that ended cool

so today I was hangin out with my cuzin and two girls black girls today one was like 4'11 with big ass tittes and the other one was like 5'6 and really thick with a phat ass and big tittes
so me and my cuzin was kickin it with the girls so we went back to there apartment listened to alil music im in the kithen jonesin on the phone texting away letting my phone charge and the thick one came in and bumped me wit her ass but i payed no mind to it so she left came back did it again this she rested her head on my shoulder i looked at my cuzin and he gave me the face like fuck her already she beggin for it so i stop texting and started messin wit the girl then we got alil too rough and she fell on me

and my cuzin snuck away to the bathroom and left me alone with the two girls and they like started attackin me the little one kicked me in my ass and i fell to my knees the the thick one slapped me in the head and the little one farted in my face i was a little embarrassed but i love it too except the gettin kicked in the ass part then they ran into the bedroom laughin im still on my knees my cuzin came out the bathroom like what happen ?

The End

kendo
29th January 2008, 10:14 AM
dude i wish that was me i would of asked her later on could she fart in my face and ill sniff for a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnng time.

master
30th January 2008, 12:45 PM
wow I can't believe

boogiedown
30th January 2008, 07:06 PM
I would have asked if I could lick her ass while she farted and the other one could suck my dick. Later they could switch. ::funny

arseworshipper
30th January 2008, 08:37 PM
Did it smell?

ras_sham
30th January 2008, 10:12 PM
you must convince her to make videos and post them on youtube ::great

pimp6002005
31st January 2008, 05:29 AM
Yea it did smell but shes not that kinda girl she not really into the whole fart fetish thing the only reason that happen cause i was talkin shyt so they tryed to beat my ass and thick one was madd cause i wasnt flirtin with her i gotta gf thats brazilian and puerto rican her body just Ravana from fart brazil i love that damn girl ass so phat lolz i just found out my gf had alil brazilian in her but i already kinda knew cause her ass was to phat and shaped to be puerto rican lol ::beach