PDA

View Full Version : Question !!!!

DreamingForYou
23rd November 2014, 11:55 PM
Dying to know this, must be answered as truthfully as possible. I do not judge whatsoever and am actively very fetish friendly. Do any of you gentlemen have issues getting off from having sex if it does not involve farting/pooping? Can you cum from just fucking, or is that impossible/ improbable for you? Once again this is not a judgement call, i just very much would like to know. Thanks in advance

ryno
24th November 2014, 12:07 AM
Either will do both at the same time is the best though not into shit haha thats just me

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 12:10 AM
fRtfTsh is only one hue in my myriad
kaleidoscope of perverted colors...
http://s3.postimg.org/h3amp6o8z/HUEbutt.jpg
...BUTT, it is my favorite! ::great ...I like "your" bunz. ::nyam
+ I can cum just thinking of a naked chic!

::crazy ::roll

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 12:13 AM
Interesting. Thank you for your answer

asslov
24th November 2014, 12:14 AM
whats going on with your pictures you were suppose to upload? maybe upload some pictures and some guys will cum on your picture and that will answer your question

asslov
24th November 2014, 12:18 AM
do like rubbing your pussy and cumming to girls farting?

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 12:22 AM
I think its some kind of old man gay fetish to
impersonate a female in a straight forum, and
get off on the unbeknownst comments from
straight horny guys.

I wouldn't put money down on "her" being a she! :fuck
But at least the avatar has a nice ass.

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 12:24 AM
You all are flipping rude. And I'm quite rightly fucking pissed that you said shit like that

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 12:26 AM
http://s11.postimg.org/80tm2sgeb/yep.jpgDUDE.

asslov
24th November 2014, 12:35 AM
well maybe men dont want to answer your question cause we aint gay. i find you to be rude

asslov
24th November 2014, 12:36 AM
plus you dont even respond to your emails or send a picture through email

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 12:43 AM
For ONE im trying to use imagebam as was suggested to upload ONE photo and every link i use says invalid. I am doing this all over my smart phone. For TWO you are a rude fucking twat and since you decided to show your true fucking colors why the hell would i send anything. I forgot my email password for my email sowhatt456 so i made a new one [email protected] and have already emailed brian525 using it. You are all a bunch of assholes i came on here looking for support and good times. I guess its true what i suspected and all men that have this fetish are complete douchebags and are completely self serving with no respect for women. Wow ypure all JUST like my husband

asslov
24th November 2014, 12:46 AM
so why dont you get the fuck outta here and go talk to brian525 since all you keep doing is talking about brian525

asslov
24th November 2014, 12:48 AM
maybe your the douchbag and shouldnt be on a forum that has mostly men watching girl fart clips.

asslov
24th November 2014, 12:48 AM
why dont you just deactivate your account and get the fuck outta here you drama queen bitch

asslov
24th November 2014, 12:50 AM
unless your gay and wanna rub your clit to girls farting or post some clips of yourself farting here on this feamle fart forum that us douchbag guys are on here for.

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 12:51 AM
Nope. Id much rather keep it. Screw you

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 12:54 AM
You're sense of entitlement only proves that you've never had the real thing in your life, or you had it and took it for granted. I feel sorry for you. If anyone else feels like answering my question feel free. <33

asslov
24th November 2014, 01:00 AM
no maybe thats what you did thats why your on talking shit about men................ dreamingforyou.... I guess its true what i suspected and all men that have this fetish are complete douchebags and are completely self serving with no respect for women. Wow ypure all JUST like my husband

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 01:04 AM
Yes i got pissed off at two guys being rude to me and declared all men as assholes. That was probably a mistake on my part, i was angry and rightfully so. You were and that other guy were being complete jerks, for no reason, no purpose.

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 01:05 AM
All i did was ask a fucking question and this is how i get treated? Ugh, of course i got mad you idiot.

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 01:07 AM
asslove! WTF man? Calm down.
I voiced my suspicion because that type of trolling happens a lot! But in noway
was it an invitation for you to be a complete douche! How about you
contribute some shares to the forum before you weigh in, smart guy.

DreamingForYou, I meant no offense and honestly didn't know some
leaching grannies were bombarding you with picture requests...I just
voiced my thought at the moment, and if you're at all forum savvy, you know
that my concern was legit. ::great

Please accept this flying cat as my humblest apology...
http://i.imgur.com/1PKD9i5.gif?1

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 01:12 AM
Thank you. My faith is partially restored. And also i don't mind posting pictures. Just having difficulty with imagebam and choosing the right link it keeps saying theyre all invalid

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 01:13 AM
Use http://postimage.org/
Much better!

asslov
24th November 2014, 01:15 AM
so why dont you make up a facebook or twitter or tumblr something easy to upload pictures to and post a link here on this forum. clearly you got no problem making up all types of different emails and different names

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 01:15 AM
Thank you. And also if anyone else feels like answering my question again i would greatly appreciate it. I'm just trying to gain some knowledge

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 01:16 AM
Shutup asslov i hate you, go die loudly and annoyingly somewhere

asslov
24th November 2014, 01:20 AM
no how bout you die you dumb ass lol your funny your gonna die trust me

asslov
24th November 2014, 01:21 AM
when you least expect it next thing you know your done and buried bitch

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 01:25 AM
No one is ever going to want to answer my question. So i have a new one. Is there a way i can block asslov so that everyone else gets to see what i ppst except him? Thanks in advance

asslov
24th November 2014, 01:28 AM
you dum whore you think you could control me with a block button get the fuck outta here you just came here scumbag bitch

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 01:40 AM
May be a bit T.M.I.
But for me, my obsession with female flatulence is an extension of
ass-worship; I get lust drunk from the spicy odor of a foxy woman's
sweaty asshole and buttcrack all mingled with the feminine scent
of wet pussy. ::nyam
http://i.imgur.com/KK11eJ3.gif?1

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 02:26 AM
Not TMI at all thank you for sharing. I am relieved to hear your response. I believe that tho a lot of this particular fetish has to do with domination/humiliation, there is also an importance that should be placed on genuine desire and respect for the woman herself.

asslov
24th November 2014, 02:26 AM
rather then trying to understand how the male fart fetish works and trying to understand men why dont you just rip some ass for the forum since your on a fart forum full of men with big cocks pointing at your ass

asslov
24th November 2014, 02:28 AM
everysingle man on here could cum on your ass weather your farting or not farting

asslov
24th November 2014, 02:31 AM
no your wrong this fetish has to do with sound and smell of the fart coming outta the womans asshole. the longer the better

asslov
24th November 2014, 02:33 AM
why you so interested in the details of farting fetishism the fart is the fart the fart fetish all men here want is a big loud ass ripper in there face all farts thats it

asslov
24th November 2014, 02:37 AM
also the woman should respect the man to lady

ryno
24th November 2014, 02:40 AM
You talk to much

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 02:49 AM
Not TMI at all thank you for sharing. I am relieved to hear your response. I believe that tho a lot of this particular fetish has to do with domination/humiliation, there is also an importance that should be placed on genuine desire and respect for the woman herself.

Agreed! Speaking solely for myself, its all in adoration for the female being.
A form of primal worship, so to say.

asslov
24th November 2014, 03:18 AM
talk to much? isnt that what we are all suppose to do here in the support and cafe fart forum while we sit with our legs crossed sipping our coffee like dreamingforyou. i bet thats what dreamingforyou does sipps coffee horny and farts on her leather computer chair while trying to understand the male fart fetish

Sereph Doll
24th November 2014, 03:33 AM

I don't think this fetish has to do with dom/humiliation at all. All of the guys that I work with like a strong powerful woman who is able to be sweet and innocent too. Most of the guys don't want to be humiliated by a woman farting on them, they just enjoy the erotic sound and scent of a woman. No pun intended.
They also shouldn't feel humiliated by their fetish either because there is nothing, in my opinion to be humiliated by. A guy worshiping my ass?! What is more powerful than that?

I don't know if this is the case for every man because I obviously am not one and I can't speak for everybody. However, my favorite videos to make are the ones where I am encouraging the worship of my ass and the farts. I really like the ones where I am pretending to be close to them or saying things like "yah baby, you like that? you want some more?" I think it's cute and sexy all the same time. Just my two cents :)

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 03:41 AM

I don't think this fetish has to do with dom/humiliation at all. All of the guys that I work with like a strong powerful woman who is able to be sweet and innocent too. Most of the guys don't want to be humiliated by a woman farting on them, they just enjoy the erotic sound and scent of a woman. No pun intended.
They also shouldn't feel humiliated by their fetish either because there is nothing, in my opinion to be humiliated by. A guy worshiping my ass?! What is more powerful than that?

I don't know if this is the case for every man because I obviously am not one and I can't speak for everybody. However, my favorite videos to make are the ones where I am encouraging the worship of my ass and the farts. I really like the ones where I am pretending to be close to them or saying things like "yah baby, you like that? you want some more?" I think it's cute and sexy all the same time. Just my two cents :)

It's really all of the above.
I can only speak for myself...
I personally love a fox to coldly command me
to do the things that I really, REALLY want to do! ::funny

brian525
24th November 2014, 03:41 AM
She did email me. For anyone that's doubting whether she's legit or not. I'm here to tell you that she's deff chick and she's a hot 1 at that..
talk to much? isnt that what we are all suppose to do here in the support and cafe fart forum while we sit with our legs crossed sipping our coffee like dreamingforyou. i bet thats what dreamingforyou does sipps coffee horny and farts on her leather computer chair while trying to understand the male fart fetishLol people like you are the reason females don't come or stay on this forum very long. Take your meds and chill the fuck out bro

asslov
24th November 2014, 03:42 AM
::great

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 03:42 AM
You are right, too of course. I was only going from my own personal relationship in regards to reasons my significant other likes what he does. He likes to feel gross, weird, etc. But everyone certainly has their reasons, I'm quite sure they're not all the same.

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 03:43 AM
She did email me. For anyone that's doubting whether she's legit or not. I'm here to tell you that she's a girl.Lol people like you are the reason females don't come or stay on this forum very long. Take your meds and chill the fuck out bro

+1!

asslov
24th November 2014, 03:44 AM
meds lol you stupid dumb ass maybe you and her should go take yours since your both on them

asslov
24th November 2014, 03:45 AM
you have a hot ass and know how to turn a man on sereph doll

asslov
24th November 2014, 03:49 AM
which one of these guys on this forum is your man?

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 03:49 AM
Also i would like to say, that although dominating a man is a nice feeling, farting on a man, one that you know well and personally, is a very intimate feeling. I personally like being able to do and say things that are considered by most people gross, but to the one I'm with its a huge turn on. It makes me feel quite sexy. <33

asslov
24th November 2014, 03:51 AM
except you cant do it no more cause your rude and your man left your ass

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 03:52 AM
Also i would like to say, that although dominating a man is a nice feeling, farting on a man, one that you know well and personally, is a very intimate feeling. I personally like being able to do and say things that are considered by most people gross, but to the one I'm with its a huge turn on. It makes me feel quite sexy. <33

Um...
HELL YEAH! ::nyam

asslov
24th November 2014, 03:52 AM
so know your desperate and horny looking for men to fart on while your man is with another girl getting farted on buy her

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 03:54 AM
asslov...
You've pressed your luck kid.
:$

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 03:55 AM
so know your desperate and horny looking for men to fart on while your man is with another girl getting farted on buy her

"now" not "know"

... You've got grade school tomorrow pal, better get some zzzzz's

asslov
24th November 2014, 03:57 AM
ok pops school teacher pervert

Sereph Doll
24th November 2014, 03:57 AM
You are right, too of course. I was only going from my own personal relationship in regards to reasons my significant other likes what he does. He likes to feel gross, weird, etc. But everyone certainly has their reasons, I'm quite sure they're not all the same.

True. I've not yet done any "dominating" regarding this fetish. I'm not a dominant person by nature but the only stuff I've done is a loving dominate clip which was really nice. I was training a guy to enjoy my scents and smells. *i'm blushing right now*
I can see both types of preference for the fetish really which I think is super cool.

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 03:59 AM
ok pops school teacher pervert

::roll I'm a GOLD MEMBER on the World's greatest FART FETISH FORUM!
Duh genius! Of course I'm a pervert.

asslov
24th November 2014, 03:59 AM
wow thats sounds like a hot clip sereph doll your clips are so hot so is your ass in those jeans

asslov
24th November 2014, 04:00 AM
good keep posting clips for me to watch good job::great

Sereph Doll
24th November 2014, 04:01 AM
Thank you- I'm happy to hear that you like them. :)

asslov
24th November 2014, 04:05 AM
::great your welcome ::nyam

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 05:47 AM
This is why I never, ever gamble...

...I wouldn't put money down on "her" being a she! :fuck
But at least the avatar has a nice ass.

That's right I quoted myself!:fuck

I was wrong to the max about DFY.
Not only is she female, she's actually...
(to use just one word) beautiful!

I better grab my inordinately large fork.
http://s29.postimg.org/cs55yxktj/image.png::roll

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 06:04 AM
That's very kind of you, thank you <3

lololo
24th November 2014, 06:26 AM
Anyone getting the vibes this guy is just Toot? The intelligence level seems to match. Relentless Harassment etc.

Anyway to answer the question here, since I've been with women before who never knew anything about my fart interests, yes indeed I can "rock it" with no farts involved. At the same time my current girlfriend who I am simply amazed I found is okay with anything and everything I could imagine. She farts for me when she can and enjoys it. When we have sex she uses fart talk to make me go harder and if he has gas she rips it. It turns her on to fart for me and she gets turned on when I talk about how much I love her ass and farts kinda like you said, making her feel sexy. But there's also regular sex and times when farts aren't involved.
It's not quite about domination for me. More just me thinkin it's sexy that a girl can have such power in her ass to rip loud and sexy sounding farts. That and it also feels god damn amazing on your dick and balls.

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 06:29 AM
^ i love your response. And congratulations on finding such a cool chick.

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 06:34 AM
^ i love your response. And congratulations on finding such a cool chick.

+1
Hell yeah lololo, congrats. ::great

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 06:35 AM
Actually could you email me? [email protected]. i REALLY need to ask you something

1313Jr.1313
24th November 2014, 10:09 AM
AND

HE

IS

OUTTA

HERE!!!

but seriously, i didn't even hard ban him... just basic infractions for spamming and harassment got him banned. what a douche

Dildo T Baggins
24th November 2014, 10:18 AM
AND

HE

IS

OUTTA

HERE!!!

but seriously, i didn't even hard ban him... just basic infractions for spamming and harassment got him banned. what a douche

::roll 313Jr.1313, well put!

We tried to warn him.

WarlordX
24th November 2014, 01:42 PM
Dying to know this, must be answered as truthfully as possible. I do not judge whatsoever and am actively very fetish friendly. Do any of you gentlemen have issues getting off from having sex if it does not involve farting/pooping? Can you cum from just fucking, or is that impossible/ improbable for you? Once again this is not a judgement call, i just very much would like to know. Thanks in advance

For me it's probably the same as Ryno. I could get off to with or without, but preferably with farts. Not really into poop though. haha

ryno
24th November 2014, 01:52 PM
warlord :) this guy ^

WarlordX
24th November 2014, 02:10 PM
:3

DreamingForYou
24th November 2014, 03:39 PM
Thank you for your answer, you're awesome

WarlordX
24th November 2014, 07:18 PM
No problem! Always good to have some discussion

lololo
25th November 2014, 01:35 PM
Btw I emailed you. Titled hello from forum lol

brian525
25th November 2014, 11:46 PM
Btw I emailed you. Titled hello from forum lolShe's probably getting emails from 100's of horny dudes. Good luck getting a response bro.

ryno
25th November 2014, 11:46 PM
All i said was hi welcome to the forum she aint a piece of meat lol

lololo
26th November 2014, 12:40 AM
She's probably getting emails from 100's of horny dudes. Good luck getting a response bro.
I only said it cause she asked me to email. Was giving heads up. Also how's it been dude?

brian525
26th November 2014, 05:28 AM
I only said it cause she asked me to email. Was giving heads up. Also how's it been dude?Wow you haven't gotten a response yet? And ehh.. I could b better and I could b worse bro. Wbu?

lololo
26th November 2014, 06:02 AM
Can't complain. Things going well with the lady and the day to day ain't so bad.

brian525
26th November 2014, 02:37 PM
Can't complain. Things going well with the lady and the day to day ain't so bad.Congrats brotha. Looking forward to hearing more stories. Have a good and smelly thanksgiving with the lady (wink) lol