PDA

View Full Version : Amara Noir's clip "Nothing but Waste" is a complete ripoff

trent
16th November 2014, 08:02 PM
Not a single fart was heard that day. 10 minutes of her running her mouth to a mannequin's gas masked head, talking about how shes gonna fart into his mask but never does. 10 bucks Ill never see again.Maybe I would have busted a nut if I got off on "Financial Domination" cause thats all it fucking turned out to be...even though the category for the clip was 'Farting' lmao:down. I swear, success seems to go to some models' heads...tricking customers into thinking this new clip with the sexy thumbnail is going to be the same quality as their previous clips and SIKE:fuck got yo ass.

Don't buy this shit.

footfetishguy
16th November 2014, 08:20 PM
Sad to read this.

putoperro
16th November 2014, 08:58 PM
We want REAL farts, We like REAL farts, we don't look for FAKE or something that they feel like "yes they never thought about this is a FUCKIN FAKE FUCKIN FAKE FUCKIN FAKE fart"...

FUCK ALL THE FUCKIN' GIRLS WHO MAKES FUCKIN FAKE FARTING CLIPS.

I said.

P.d.: IF I WANT TO DRINK AN OLD FABULOUS WINE I NEVER DRINK COKE. :fuck

Karl
16th November 2014, 09:44 PM
damn, I can't believe she did this....,that is so bad,game over then.I will blacklist this girl.

WarlordX
16th November 2014, 11:38 PM
Unfortunate. :/

suspect09
16th November 2014, 11:41 PM
Damn, like. How fucking HARD is it to fart on video? She's capable of farting a lot (gnarnia videos). Why wouldn't you just, idk, EAT A BUNCH OF FOOD and then FILM YOURSELF.

lmao @ financial domination. Whatever. Shit like this is so whack.

Charismo
17th November 2014, 01:15 AM
wow

MasterBlaster
17th November 2014, 01:21 AM
P.d.: IF I WANT TO DRINK AN OLD FABULOUS WINE I NEVER DRINK COKE. :fuck

Word.

putoperro
17th November 2014, 01:33 AM
...anyways have to say that Amara haves two(?) facefarting clips that turns me on! And they're REAL farts!

Thanks for those clips. ::great

Dildo T Baggins
17th November 2014, 01:40 AM
"Nothing but Waste" ...yep.

Well, at least for once the clip's quality is in its title! ::funny
Also, I think the word "waste" could be applied to all of her clips...
Am I the only one who thinks that her cloudy and pixelated "production" value
sucks an enormous Sasquatch's ass?
http://i.imgur.com/gKyqrJK.gif?1
::crazy

She is real pretty though.
What a shame.

putoperro
17th November 2014, 01:50 AM
Her facefarting clipss are ok. Sadly she tries her best but farts are so weak. Maybe if she could before recording a facefarting clip to eat some gassy food, like pizzas, tacos, vegetables, cheese with soda drinks wait some hours everything will be better. Principal facefarting rule.

Keep trying Amara, I will wait ::roll

Dildo T Baggins
17th November 2014, 01:55 AM
Get a better camera Amara, I hope. ::happy

WarlordX
17th November 2014, 03:38 AM
Makes me wonder of her gnar ones are fake too.

putoperro
17th November 2014, 04:00 AM
Makes me wonder of her gnar ones are fake too.

We need many more girls like LMT! ::brooding

lololo
17th November 2014, 06:12 AM
Damn, like. How fucking HARD is it to fart on video? She's capable of farting a lot (gnarnia videos). Why wouldn't you just, idk, EAT A BUNCH OF FOOD and then FILM YOURSELF.

lmao @ financial domination. Whatever. Shit like this is so whack.
While I agree mostly, I will say it's not too easy for some girls to "just fart" like I've tried with my girl it's kinda hot or cold what food works for her or not. Like sometimes your body just doesnt wanna fart. But straight ripping off customers is bullshit

helpmepls
17th November 2014, 08:36 AM
I've bought a few of her clips and from what I've seen most of them are alright. I oculdnt even find the one youre talking about on her c4s under fart tbh. I'd reccomend her based on what I've bought

scythe
17th November 2014, 10:34 AM
But... where's all this fuss about fake farts coming from? OP didn't say there were fake farts, just that in this one particular clip, there were none at all, right? Seems to me like a lot of us are jumping to conclusions. I'm certain that all the farts that I've heard from her were real and imho some of them sounded quite memorable. If she reimburses those who bought this disaster clip, say, with a free clip or two brimming with farts, I'd say all should be forgiven. Unless I missed something?

Dildo T Baggins
17th November 2014, 10:50 AM
Some of her farts sound mighty good, it's
just that I'm not a fan of her murky production.
http://s28.postimg.org/fje0ar1kt/kwim_V.jpg

trent
17th November 2014, 11:57 AM
I've bought a few of her clips and from what I've seen most of them are alright. I oculdnt even find the one youre talking about on her c4s under fart tbh. I'd reccomend her based on what I've bought

Thats because I emailed her and called her out on it. She replied that she would take the clip down and change its category.
Ive bought many of her clips before too and the majority were pretty good..thats why I was so surprised with this one.

suspect09
17th November 2014, 12:44 PM
While I agree mostly, I will say it's not too easy for some girls to "just fart" like I've tried with my girl it's kinda hot or cold what food works for her or not. Like sometimes your body just doesnt wanna fart. But straight ripping off customers is bullshit

I meant have the camera ready and save them like QOF does, film throughout the day. I'm sure you can get at least 2 or 3 if you do that approach

putoperro
17th November 2014, 01:04 PM
I meant have the camera ready and save them like QOF does, film throughout the day. I'm sure you can get at least 2 or 3 if you do that approach

Exactly. If you want a quality clip is necessary an effort. Every girl who made FAKE clip farts, sooner or later farts for REAL.

Every TOTALLY FAKE farts I have seen from Fartfantasy, MFX(pumped), Kelsey obsession, Berlin, Holly, Mandy, kinky kristi(sometimes), naughtysarah, tiffany preston, mistress T(sometimes are fake too),... and a long Etc. could be REAL if they got pattience(they don't want to waste their marvellous time, fuck them) and don't look to make easy money on our account!!!!

I HATE FAKE FARTS!

lololo
17th November 2014, 08:22 PM
Exactly. If you want a quality clip is necessary an effort. Every girl who made FAKE clip farts, sooner or later farts for REAL.

Every TOTALLY FAKE farts I have seen from Fartfantasy, MFX(pumped), Kelsey obsession, Berlin, Holly, Mandy, kinky kristi(sometimes), naughtysarah, tiffany preston, mistress T(sometimes are fake too),... and a long Etc. could be REAL if they got pattience(they don't want to waste their marvellous time, fuck them) and don't look to make easy money on our account!!!!

I HATE FAKE FARTS!
Look when it comes to fart fantasy they have a quota of 3 videos per day almost every day with a multitude of girls. They have literally more than a hundred girls they've worked with. The time it would take to get all of them to fart as much as they do for as many clips would take years. It's called production process. They couldn't get nearly as many real farts for the amount of clips they produce. Also, they couldn't do the scenarios they do. People hate on them for their business model but it's called Fart "FANTASY". So it's trying to fulfill your fantasies of a hot girl farting many times in a row. They can't do that as reliably waiting minutes or hours between farts you know. At the very least they don't dub.

putoperro
17th November 2014, 08:46 PM
Look when it comes to fart fantasy they have a quota of 3 videos per day almost every day with a multitude of girls. They have literally more than a hundred girls they've worked with. The time it would take to get all of them to fart as much as they do for as many clips would take years. It's called production process. They couldn't get nearly as many real farts for the amount of clips they produce. Also, they couldn't do the scenarios they do. People hate on them for their business model but it's called Fart "FANTASY". So it's trying to fulfill your fantasies of a hot girl farting many times in a row. They can't do that as reliably waiting minutes or hours between farts you know. At the very least they don't dub.

You're centainly right. But only in case that you like to have fantasies. I don't like fake farts then I prefer to watch old but true clips or wait for real ones before to stay seeing something that I consider have to be authentic.

In fart fetish world everything is accepted, ok, but in my opion a fake fart clip is like when you want to eat a real 100% beef top hamburger and they give to you minced meat of bones and waste.

suspect09
17th November 2014, 09:30 PM
You're centainly right. But only in case that you like to have fantasies. I don't like fake farts then I prefer to watch old but true clips or wait for real ones before to stay seeing something that I consider have to be authentic.

In fart fetish world everything is accepted, ok, but in my opion a fake fart clip is like when you want to eat a real 100% beef top hamburger and they give to you minced meat of bones and waste.

And not to get super nerdy about this shit but I think it might depend on the asshole. Literally. Cause I've seen some FF girls where their farts sound really dry and terrible and then you have people like mya mason or holly where it sounds hot as fuck. And that may be because the air is passing through an asshole that is shaped a certain way, looser? fuck, I don't know, but sometimes it works.

djfingerher
17th November 2014, 09:32 PM
And not to get super nerdy about this shit but I think it might depend on the asshole. Literally. Cause I've seen some FF girls where their farts sound really dry and terrible and then you have people like mya mason or holly where it sounds hot as fuck. And that may be because the air is passing through an asshole that is shaped a certain way, looser? fuck, I don't know, but sometimes it works.

Holly <3 YES

putoperro
17th November 2014, 10:12 PM
For me depends in a hard work of gathering together one by one all the real farts. But the buyer demands new clips asap then everything goes wrong. Farting unfortunately is not like peeing fetish f.e., is hard to catch real farts in a camera. Lot of time is wasted waiting, or maybe you've to fart and haven't got camera ready, isn't the right place or you're not prepared.

And of course, is really important if a girl is good or not to made farting clips. Some chicks seems old car exhaust system lol.

unknoiwn
17th November 2014, 11:43 PM

Jia Jakarta was one too. I was excited to see her clips because she is hot as hell, but I don't know if I heard a single fart in all of them. Too quiet and airy.

Guzara
18th November 2014, 02:14 AM
I'll give my 2 cents. Amara always looked too funny and too cute to be hot .

Charismo
18th November 2014, 05:15 AM
well the clips was called "nothing but waste" lol

helpmepls
18th November 2014, 06:39 AM
Thats because I emailed her and called her out on it. She replied that she would take the clip down and change its category.
Ive bought many of her clips before too and the majority were pretty good..thats why I was so surprised with this one.

Then you called her on her mistake and she fixed it. Big whop. No need to 'blacklist' ooo spooky , someone who mislabeled a clip when by and large she produces quality content.

lemmy
18th November 2014, 07:12 AM
She seems like she's not playing with a full deck.

FartLove88
20th November 2014, 06:29 PM
Shame.

ILoveDankMemes
19th August 2016, 07:20 AM
I know I'm 2 years late on this, but what a dumb bitch. That is all