PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Daily Motion

IHeartGirlFarts
10th October 2014, 03:57 AM
Ay what's good fellow girl fart sniffers? So I haven't checked DM for clips in a while. Recently I'm on there looking for some fart vids & you know I turn off the filter & theirs no picture previews for any of the videos? Since I haven't been on there in a while it looks like they just changed it to do that with explicit videos. Is like this for everyone? cause if so their new site update is gay as hell & I can't go to DM anymore unless anyone has a fix for this or something.

booba12
10th October 2014, 04:14 AM
i neeed to check ma account...

djfingerher
10th October 2014, 05:04 AM
lol go to bottom fam and turn off age filter or whatever.
btw, dm has been shit for the past year or so don't even bother.

IHeartGirlFarts
10th October 2014, 07:44 AM
lol go to bottom fam and turn off age filter or whatever.
btw, dm has been shit for the past year or so don't even bother.

You must have not read what I said. I turned off the age gate but I can't see the picture previews for videos. Do you experience this? is their a fix for it or what?

ryno
10th October 2014, 11:28 AM
dm is shit lately anyway your not missing much :(

djfingerher
10th October 2014, 05:15 PM
You must have not read what I said. I turned off the age gate but I can't see the picture previews for videos. Do you experience this? is their a fix for it or what?

Nah clearly I didn't I was tired and had to get off fast~ Was time to lay down da Anaconda.
And nah I don't have a fix cause it doesn't happen to me.
But, why even bother dm is SHIT even the user above me agrees lol.
Literally no gems on there.

Also. Maybe turn off that dark ass blue hard to read that shit nigga

IHeartGirlFarts
10th October 2014, 06:55 PM
Nah clearly I didn't I was tired and had to get off fast~ Was time to lay down da Anaconda.
And nah I don't have a fix cause it doesn't happen to me.
But, why even bother dm is SHIT even the user above me agrees lol.
Literally no gems on there.

Also. Maybe turn off that dark ass blue hard to read that shit nigga

That's weird how this happens to me & not you or anyone else. Oh well guess I'm not missing anything. Oh & I can see my text just fine. Maybe its your shitty low resolution screen or monitor or maybe you need some specs my nigga.

djfingerher
10th October 2014, 10:25 PM
That's weird how this happens to me & not you or anyone else. Oh well guess I'm not missing anything. Oh & I can see my text just fine. Maybe its your shitty low resolution screen or monitor or maybe you need some specs my nigga.

>shitty res
come on bruh with all that bs lmaoo i'm on a 1440p monitor chill out negro.
Coming at me with all that bullshit nigga get outta here with yo weak ass waifu in yo pic lmaoo.
I can see it with my glasses too just gonna get a script to make your color change no big deal.

TRYNA DISRESPECT MY MONITOR I WILL OBLITERATE YO SHITTY WAIFU NIGGA COME STEP OUTSIDE BITCH NIGGA.
I'LL KILL YOU AND THAT SHITTY WATER TRIBE HO

WarlordX
10th October 2014, 10:32 PM
>shitty res
Coming at me with all that bullshit nigga get outta here with yo weak ass waifu in yo pic lmaoo.
I can see it with my glasses too just gonna get a script to make your color change no big deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

TRYNA DISRESPECT MY MONITOR I WILL OBLITERATE YO SHITTY WAIFU NIGGA COME STEP OUTSIDE BITCH NIGGA.

pls

djfingerher
10th October 2014, 11:36 PM
pls

dead in all srs just havin fun with him since i'm bored and i've seen how mad he can get easy.
fUCK BOONDOCKS IS THE SHIT NIGGA

IHeartGirlFarts
10th October 2014, 11:57 PM
>shitty res

Whoa there. Kill me? Chill internet thug I was just playin & watch what you say about Katara. She'll blood you & make you kill yourself & look sexy doing it too. You mad cuz she shittin on your avatar pic? lame ass bitch boy don't play with me. Learn how to take a joke.

djfingerher
10th October 2014, 11:58 PM
Whoa there. Kill me? Chill internet thug I was just playin & watch what you say about Katara. She'll blood you & make you kill yourself & look sexy doing it too. You mad cuz she shittin on your avatar pic? lame ass bitch boy don't play with me. Learn how to take a joke.

Internet thug?
Learn to take a joke?
Read my post i put before yours nigga i was just messing around cause i'm bored and ik you get mad easily, I've witnessed it. Also, Katara is shit lmao
silly ass fuck nigga
How dare you think i was serious about killing you lmfao

Dildo T Baggins
11th October 2014, 12:03 AM
Internet thug?
Learn to take a joke?
Read my post i put before yours nigga i was just messing around cause i'm bored and ik you get mad easily, I've witnessed it. Also, Katara is shit lmao
silly ass fuck nigga

::roll
http://s9.postimg.org/roygwoben/Terry_Crews_old_spice_guy_trolling_gifs_eccbc87e.g if

djfingerher
11th October 2014, 12:05 AM
http://s9.postimg.org/roygwoben/Terry_Crews_old_spice_guy_trolling_gifs_eccbc87e.g if

lMAOO as soon as i saw you was in this thread i knew you was gonna post a funny ass picture i just knew it LOL.
i said oh god Dildo is here LOL

Dildo T Baggins
11th October 2014, 12:10 AM
lMAOO as soon as i saw you was in this thread i knew you was gonna post a funny ass picture i just knew it LOL.
i said oh god Dildo is here LOL

LOL, " ಠ_ಠ♥♀{Ppwwwwwttttt}" does get so mad, doesn't he? ::roll

sourmold11
11th October 2014, 12:10 AM
Internet thug?
Learn to take a joke?
silly ass fuck nigga
SHOTS FIRED. RICCCCKKKKKYYYYY...
http://i.imgur.com/9AzIUZh.gif

Dildo T Baggins
11th October 2014, 12:12 AM

::roll ahh shit! sour is taken it to the streets!

djfingerher
11th October 2014, 12:17 AM
LOL, " ಠ_ಠ♥♀{Ppwwwwwttttt}" does get so mad, doesn't he? ::roll

::roll ahh shit! sour is taken it to the streets!

Lol yeah he does and LOLOL y'all niggas is mad goofy i swear ::roll

IHeartGirlFarts
11th October 2014, 12:25 AM
Internet thug?
Learn to take a joke?
silly ass fuck nigga

You threaten my life & I'm the one who's mad?...right lmao. Like I said you need to chill bro. Look at you. Talkin shit over the internet. How fuckin pathetic. I know you wouldn't say any of that to my face cuz I'd fuck your ass up before you even finish saying it. I used to think you was cool but really your just a asshole & don't act like you know me nigga cuz you don't. Oh yeah & leave Katara out of this. She's bad ass.

djfingerher
11th October 2014, 12:29 AM
You threaten my life & I'm the one who's mad?...right lmao. Like I said you need to chill bro. Look at you. Talkin shit over the internet. How fuckin pathetic. I know you wouldn't say any of that to my face cuz I'd fuck your ass up before you even finish saying it. I used to think you was cool but really your just a asshole & don't act like you know me nigga cuz you don't. Oh yeah & leave Katara out of this. She's bad ass.

And you still think i was serious about killing you? Jesus lmao. You keep telling me to chill look what you're writing. Also, nah fam I really am chill. I was just saying change your font cause it was hard to read and so you joked at me, so i joked at you. Then, as you can see you got buttmad soo if anyone's the asshole it's you. Also, one more thing, it's you're not your lmao

IHeartGirlFarts
11th October 2014, 12:32 AM

Lmao classic. Funny shit. That's why I don't talk shit online or anything. Niggas come around with memes & shit & you can't compete with that plus you just look dumb as fuck talkin shit online. That's helluh funny tho Dildo lmaoo.

IHeartGirlFarts
11th October 2014, 12:55 AM
And you still think i was serious about killing you? Jesus lmao. You keep telling me to chill look what you're writing. Also, nah fam I really am chill. I was just saying change your font cause it was hard to read and so you joked at me, so i joked at you. Then, as you can see you got buttmad soo if anyone's the asshole it's you. Also, one more thing, it's you're not your lmao

Lmao whatever man. I actually laughed when you said you'd kill me & that water tribe hoe lmao that's funny shit. Idk I just didn't like you telling me to change my font so I threw something offensive back out there at you to see how you'd respond & your the one who crossed the line first lmao I was just playing. Sorry for calling you an asshole. I just want to say tho that I'm not mad, I actually thought this was all kind of funny. Really tho I just wanted to see how you would respond what I said at first that was like my alternate response. Really I was just gonna say something like "Damn farreal?" but ay man we cool? I can't stop laughin at that gif lmao oh & I guess if you say its hard to see maybe I'll lay off the blue for now until I can think of another color.

djfingerher
11th October 2014, 01:32 AM
Lmao whatever man. I actually laughed when you said you'd kill me & that water tribe hoe lmao that's funny shit. Idk I just didn't like you telling me to change my font so I threw something offensive back out there at you to see how you'd respond & your the one who crossed the line first lmao I was just playing. Sorry for calling you an asshole. I just want to say tho that I'm not mad, I actually thought this was all kind of funny. Really tho I just wanted to see how you would respond what I said at first that was like my alternate response. Really I was just gonna say something like "Damn farreal?" but ay man we cool? I can't stop laughin at that gif lmao oh & I guess if you say its hard to see maybe I'll lay off the blue for now until I can think of another color.

That's what i'm talking about nigga! I'm sorry too :) It's just like how you know friends do each other irl and shit you know friendly roast, joking around and shit sometimes lmao. And thanks fam much clearer it's probably dark for me cause i have my brightness down idk it hurts my eyes. BUT AYE WE GOOD THO FAM? I hope so :D

IHeartGirlFarts
11th October 2014, 02:39 AM
That's what i'm talking about nigga! I'm sorry too :) It's just like how you know friends do each other irl and shit you know friendly roast, joking around and shit sometimes lmao. And thanks fam much clearer it's probably dark for me cause i have my brightness down idk it hurts my eyes. BUT AYE WE GOOD THO FAM? I hope so :D

Yeah we good fam :D & I know what you mean by friendly roast & shit lol & I'm totally cool with kickin that blue as long as I keep this font. It's one of my favorite fonts if not my #1 favorite (Georgia) but ay you didn't really mean that about Katara did you? lol I love Katara <3 I'm a big anime & hentai geek I love ATLA & LOK I actually have more pics of Katara I can use for my avatar (ironic) lol but I really like the one I have its one of the best ones in my collection but ay you know you would sniff Katara's ass & farts lol. Now that I think about it I think I actually have a good picture of her farting on Sokka in my collection. Also I hope no one steals my idea but I have this GREAT picture of her shitting & it looks so good & real just like the cartoon its really nice & sexy. I think I'll change avatar to it eventually. So how does this baby blue look bro? ^.^

sourmold11
11th October 2014, 02:46 AM
It's a real nigga moment and I welcome it... Bring it in...
http://i.imgur.com/PevJ6yo.gif

booba12
11th October 2014, 02:48 AM
It's a real nigga moment and I welcome it... Bring it in...
http://i.imgur.com/PevJ6yo.gif

beatiful

Dildo T Baggins
11th October 2014, 02:52 AM

Let the rainbows flow!

djfingerher
11th October 2014, 03:46 AM
Yeah we good fam :D & I know what you mean by friendly roast & shit lol & I'm totally cool with kickin that blue as long as I keep this font. It's one of my favorite fonts if not my #1 favorite (Georgia) but ay you didn't really mean that about Katara did you? lol I love Katara <3 I'm a big anime & hentai geek I love ATLA & LOK I actually have more pics of Katara I can use for my avatar (ironic) lol but I really like the one I have its one of the best ones in my collection but ay you know you would sniff Katara's ass & farts lol. Now that I think about it I think I actually have a good picture of her farting on Sokka in my collection. Also I hope no one steals my idea but I have this GREAT picture of her shitting & it looks so good & real just like the cartoon its really nice & sexy. I think I'll change avatar to it eventually. So how does this baby blue look bro? ^.^

Nah I didn't mean what I said about her I was just talking shit lmao. But, good we better be good fam :D
DAMN STR8 ID SNIFF HER ASS N FARTS. Btw, the blue font looks good I love blue it's my favorite color.
Ah anime and hentai geek muh nigga

sourmold11
11th October 2014, 03:51 AM
Nah I didn't mean what I said about her I was just talking shit lmao. But, good we better be good fam :D
DAMN STR8 ID SNIFF HER ASS N FARTS. Btw, the blue font looks good I love blue it's my favorite color.
http://i.imgur.com/4HoM1bk.gif

IHeartGirlFarts
11th October 2014, 04:19 AM

Yeah. I'm always looking for new pics & shit. Actually I've been trying to find an artist to draw some pics for me. So what you can the baby blue better huh?

Dildo T Baggins
11th October 2014, 04:22 AM
::shok:ohmy:ohmy Oh dear me! SOUR, I really really like that anime gif...
does that make me some kind of weirdo?http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hello/purple-monster-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/purple.monster.waving-emoticon-2570.html)

djfingerher
11th October 2014, 08:55 AM
Yeah. I'm always looking for new pics & shit. Actually I've been trying to find an artist to draw some pics for me. So what you can the baby blue better huh?

I feel you I feel you fam and yeah :D appreciate it. I don't know why that other one was so dark for me TT_TT

StrykerFett
12th October 2014, 05:04 AM
Idk what a single thing on here means but yes, all the video previews are now blurred on Dailymotion to prevent people from seeing things they weren't prepared for. This includes when age-gate is off. It's unfortunate, but you have to make do with the blurry images and video titles.