PDA

View Full Version : Gassyerotica is not what it used to be - ( for freeloaders )

dickassfart
9th September 2014, 12:49 PM
This site isn't what it used to be. Now I browse forums and all I see is hidden links. That would be fine seeing as how I used to be a gold member and all, but after a few months of not posting new content, my gold membership was removed and now I can't even access my own videos which I posted a long time ago. Sorry guys but that's just ridiculous. I haven't used this site in over 3 years because its just nonsense these days. I will never post another video here again.

mephistofele
9th September 2014, 02:29 PM
i agree ...but probably this post will be censured xD

fartsniffer123
9th September 2014, 02:33 PM
This site isn't what it used to be. Now I browse forums and all I see is hidden links. That would be fine seeing as how I used to be a gold member and all, but after a few months of not posting new content, my gold membership was removed and now I can't even access my own videos which I posted a long time ago. Sorry guys but that's just ridiculous. I haven't used this site in over 3 years because its just nonsense these days. I will never post another video here again.

This is exactly what I was kicking off about the other day ,only to be shot down in flames by the powers that be "Djfinger" for one, its one big fucking con and understand how you feel that's why I deleted all my videos before they get chance to hide all nice when your uploading but like a pack of fucking baby's if you don't keep sharing fuck them its not as if you see anything exclusive on hear anyway.....

WarlordX
9th September 2014, 02:47 PM
MUTINY! ::bam

No, but I understand how you guys feel.

jaydee.gabriel
9th September 2014, 02:59 PM
Support and Cafe ::coffee

djfingerher
9th September 2014, 04:19 PM
This is exactly what I was kicking off about the other day ,only to be shot down in flames by the powers that be "Djfinger" for one, its one big fucking con and understand how you feel that's why I deleted all my videos before they get chance to hide all nice when your uploading but like a pack of fucking baby's if you don't keep sharing fuck them its not as if you see anything exclusive on hear anyway.....

Is you mad? Maybe if you stopped deleting them like a cry baby maggot. You'd be active or elite. So stay whining, son.

djfingerher
9th September 2014, 04:20 PM

+1

djfingerher
9th September 2014, 04:26 PM

You say after a few months of not posting new content but then you say the content you posted was a long time ago lol.

You'd think you'd stay gold without posting anything anymore?

Or even being active? Judging by your posts ;p

mephistofele
9th September 2014, 04:53 PM
why someone should pay this forum for watching material produced by other people ???
making money without doing anything ? ......it seems wrong to me !

footfetishguy
9th September 2014, 05:44 PM

+1

You say after a few months of not posting new content but then you say the content you posted was a long time ago lol.

You'd think you'd stay gold without posting anything anymore?

Or even being active? Judging by your posts ;p

+1

tomster123
9th September 2014, 05:48 PM
Just out of interest would anyone who has been a member of this site for a year or more say that there's more posts a week or less now? AKA is this forum growing? I agree about the hidden links it's devastating at times when one you really want has been hidden haha

1313Jr.1313
9th September 2014, 07:34 PM
Just out of interest would anyone who has been a member of this site for a year or more say that there's more posts a week or less now? AKA is this forum growing? I agree about the hidden links it's devastating at times when one you really want has been hidden haha

i'd say there are more posts per day now than there was a year ago by about 8 threads. for reference, there were 22 updated threads daily a year ago so there you go.

and i just want to point out that the people who are complaining haven't participated positively on the forum in quite some time. it is not just possible, but simple to become an active member without paying a cent and everybody who thinks paying is the only way is completely ignoring the entire point of the forum. remember that the ability to pay for active membership WASN'T EVEN ALLOWED a while ago and it was members who kept begging for that option, not mods that forced it on you.

Synce
9th September 2014, 08:02 PM
I don't see why people are complaining when they TOO can just SHARE enough content to get a higher rank. Its what I did and I'm still sharing

IHeartGirlFarts
9th September 2014, 09:26 PM
Hey everybody. Is it me or does this guy sound like me back in the day? lmao man up & quit bitching & crying. Ok. I'm sure nobody gives a shit whether you post videos anymore or not. You just need to fap bruh. Am I right? when you don't fap its like walking around with a loaded gun. It's like shopping while hungry. Now go fap & feel like a dumbass for posting this.

lololo
9th September 2014, 09:46 PM
Except people who actually post customs like cycleofpain. Or old clips they've saved years ago. And also 90% of c4s vids which haven't been posted anywhere else. So yeah. KEEP CRYING BABY. WHAT SICK MAN SENDS BABIES TO FIGHT?

lololo
9th September 2014, 09:48 PM
i'd say there are more posts per day now than there was a year ago by about 8 threads. for reference, there were 22 updated threads daily a year ago so there you go.

and i just want to point out that the people who are complaining haven't participated positively on the forum in quite some time. it is not just possible, but simple to become an active member without paying a cent and everybody who thinks paying is the only way is completely ignoring the entire point of the forum. remember that the ability to pay for active membership WASN'T EVEN ALLOWED a while ago and it was members who kept begging for that option, not mods that forced it on you.
Whys it always so ambiguous on this? I've honestly commented many times and never gotten a reply. It isn't possible to buy 'active' membership right. There's no purchasable rank that gives the benefits of active. Only one half of it. You either get volcano, portal, or hidden boxes if you buy membership but yeah.

djfingerher
9th September 2014, 10:52 PM
except people who actually post customs like cycleofpain. Or old clips they've saved years ago. And also 90% of c4s vids which haven't been posted anywhere else. So yeah. Keep crying baby. What sick man sends babies to fight?

entire team is babies!

1313Jr.1313
9th September 2014, 11:00 PM
Whys it always so ambiguous on this? I've honestly commented many times and never gotten a reply. It isn't possible to buy 'active' membership right. There's no purchasable rank that gives the benefits of active. Only one half of it. You either get volcano, portal, or hidden boxes if you buy membership but yeah.
ambiguous on the requirements for gaining active membership?

fratboi
9th September 2014, 11:23 PM
HAHAHAHA Bitch BOI

lololo
10th September 2014, 01:59 AM
ambiguous on the requirements for gaining active membership?
Ambiguous on the fact that people asked for 'active' membership to be buy able. You always quote this but like.. No offense bro don't give much backstory. Now I don't care at all about this issue either way but I've always wondered why you say active membership is purchasable when it technically isn't. There are ranks for purchase but they aren't the "Active member" rank lol.

james_brndn
10th September 2014, 03:58 AM
Anyone remember dickassfart? This guy was a LEGEND back in the day. He'd find these rare Japanese clips, and he'd make compilations of only the action. Best videos ever. I hope you don't quit man, you always posted quality clips.

lololo
10th September 2014, 04:12 AM
Yeah. Was a shame when his comps got taken down.

mephistofele
10th September 2014, 12:54 PM
so everyone with a different opinion is a crying baby ?
so mature xD

1313Jr.1313
10th September 2014, 06:53 PM
Ambiguous on the fact that people asked for 'active' membership to be buy able. You always quote this but like.. No offense bro don't give much backstory. Now I don't care at all about this issue either way but I've always wondered why you say active membership is purchasable when it technically isn't. There are ranks for purchase but they aren't the "Active member" rank lol.
you USED to be able to buy active membership. basically, we started active membership as a sort of middle ground between normal members and gold members and gave them the privilege of being able see hidden links and seeing the volcano forum. we gave this membership to people who we felt contributed then also had a specific set of requirements that anybody could fulfill to gain active membership (which we then had to remove when people would do what they believed to be the bare minimum then bitch for a month that they weren't active when they didn't actually deserve it).

the reason for active membership is the same today as it was then; to keep links alive longer (get bbb off of our backs a bit). there was a rather large group of people who did not have time to fulfill the active requirements and messaged us that they wanted unrestricted access but didn't want to contribute to the forum and wanted some alternative suggesting they be able to just pay for rank. we were hesitant about it since it would inevitably lead to less content shared on the forums since contributing wouldn't be the only to earn active membership.

due to incredibly high demand, we eventually caved and allowed that as an option and even made it official. then we had people complaining that they earned their active membership by spending $XX when they could have just bought membership for less so we split up the memberships that people could buy to promote earning active membership rather than just buying one of the options. i hope that's a less ambiguous answer but if you have any questions just ask.

lololo
11th September 2014, 12:48 AM
That's what I've been looking for, thanks lol.

fartsniffer123
11th September 2014, 08:22 AM
Never understood one word your on about fuck sake (you people from mensa puzzle me) your one educated "Fart Pervert"

fartsniffer123
11th September 2014, 08:25 AM
Except people who actually post customs like cycleofpain. Or old clips they've saved years ago. And also 90% of c4s vids which haven't been posted anywhere else. So yeah. KEEP CRYING BABY. WHAT SICK MAN SENDS BABIES TO FIGHT?

Never understood one word you put, fuck sake your one educated "Fart Pervert" (you crack me up)

lololo
12th September 2014, 03:53 AM
Never understood one word you put, fuck sake your one educated "Fart Pervert" (you crack me up)
http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/35074/07870d350730661.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/07870d350730661)

Guzara
12th September 2014, 10:35 PM
You were right, site is not what it used to be - for you , because you stopped sharing.
i don't remember you had gold, if you had, you probably ignored safety rule that was required to complete.

I care about community safety, if you don't want to respect it , it's your problem.

lololo
14th September 2014, 12:50 PM
You were right, site is not what it used to be - for you , because you stopped sharing.
i don't remember you had gold, if you had, you probably ignored safety rule that was required to complete.

I care about community safety, if you don't want to respect it , it's your problem.
Holy SHOTS FIRED

djfingerher
15th September 2014, 02:15 AM
you were right, site is not what it used to be - for you , because you stopped sharing.
I don't remember you had gold, if you had, you probably ignored safety rule that was required to complete.

shots farted
rip

lololo
15th September 2014, 05:17 AM
Thread named changed DED MATE. DED.

dickassfart
10th October 2014, 06:58 PM
Anyone remember dickassfart? This guy was a LEGEND back in the day. He'd find these rare Japanese clips, and he'd make compilations of only the action. Best videos ever. I hope you don't quit man, you always posted quality clips.

Thanks James. And I bet nobody on here really remembers my posts because I stopped posting in 2009 because of what gassy did to my gold membership. I was not on the site for only 1 month and when I returned my membership was removed. Funny how we been around since 2006 and all these idiots talking shit haven't been here for more than a few years. They have no idea how good this site used to be...

sourmold11
10th October 2014, 07:14 PM
Thanks James. And I bet nobody on here really remembers my posts because I stopped posting in 2009 because of what gassy did to my gold membership. I was not on the site for only 1 month and when I returned my membership was removed. Funny how we been around since 2006 and all these idiots talking shit haven't been here for more than a few years. They have no idea how good this site used to be...
Cool. Thanks for coming back old head.

djfingerher
10th October 2014, 10:21 PM

read my post on first page.

Guzara
10th October 2014, 11:34 PM
oooh site's get worse, but people get better :)

sourmold11
11th October 2014, 12:00 AM
+1. OG Gassy...
::roll

djfingerher
11th October 2014, 12:01 AM

+2 get em boss

Dildo T Baggins
11th October 2014, 12:06 AM

+3 ::funny

dickassfart
26th October 2014, 03:07 PM
Why should people have to pay for hidden content that's being shared illegally anyways? And all you faggots need to get off gassy's nuts...

dickassfart
26th October 2014, 03:12 PM
And fuck the admins for changing my threads name (to freeloaders) I was never a freeloader here, check my old posts! The people get better, what the fuck is that supposed to mean gassy? Does that mean they pay u more now?

Guzara
26th October 2014, 07:06 PM
If you have to discuss something about your status here, email me , I wont speak about you in forum.
Especially not when you are telling me what to do.