PDA

View Full Version : what is the point of sharing my videos Admin just to get them hidden ?????

fartsniffer123
6th September 2014, 04:14 PM
Can anyone tell me what's the point in sharing my videos on gassy only to have them moved to a place I can not access because I am not a member,I know that will be the last of my videos I share on hear very disappointed in gassy

WarlordX
6th September 2014, 08:10 PM
::coffee

djfingerher
6th September 2014, 09:08 PM
What's the point of you posting if all you do is leave them up for one hour?!!?

footfetishguy
6th September 2014, 10:23 PM
What's the point of you posting if all you do is leave them up for one hour?!!?

+1

Synce
6th September 2014, 10:26 PM
Can anyone tell me what's the point in sharing my videos on gassy only to have them moved to a place I can not access because I am not a member,I know that will be the last of my videos I share on hear very disappointed in gassy

well it depends if the video is like GGG content and you want to SHARE it which BBB doesn't WANT you too then why pos them knowing its gonna get taken down or removed by BBB

Post something else BESIDES GGG content

lololo
7th September 2014, 07:21 AM
You don't get the process.. The more videos you post that get hidden the closer you are to getting active. Also, you already have the video why does it matter if it's hidden.

Guzara
12th September 2014, 10:30 PM
point is they are valued as a contributions, no matter if you can't access them.

1313Jr.1313
12th September 2014, 10:34 PM
you share because we all share especially with the people who share...