PDA

View Full Version : Using Clips4sale?

dolgerforkabone
22nd August 2014, 09:38 PM
Just want to know, has anyone ever used their personal debit card to buy from C4S? And if so, were there any troubling consequences that followed other than issues involving privacy?

If I do use my personal debit card, do I put my actual billing information, or can I just BS that entire column? Or is that their way to verify the legitimacy of the card's user? My main concern here is to not share my address and my full name because that information being shared on a site that sells material in a type of nature that, if anyone would find out, could ruin my life.

I guess the question here is, how dafuq can I buy from C4S without being paranoid about my life being ruined?

Guzara
23rd August 2014, 12:10 AM
I don't know why you are so afraid, thousands of payment informations are hacked and spread over the internet people are not aware of that and never ever been on site like c4s is.

Even if you are revealed in the bank , nobody will told you that in face it's not their business and they don't care.

unknoiwn
23rd August 2014, 05:56 AM
Step 1: Buy a VISA pre paid card
Step 2: Load the funds from the pre paid card onto clip4sales clipcash site
Step 3: Use your clipcash user info to pay for your clip
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Clean up

cyrax863
24th August 2014, 08:02 PM
If someone questions it just say it's none of their business. Your credit card bill wont say clips4sale it says something like SuncoastProductions. If it's really that bad for you, you could always buy a special card like suggested above.

djfingerher
26th August 2014, 05:46 AM
I've used mine one time a year ago to Purchase a clip.
Blah forget what I was gonna put just do what unknown said, if you're really paranoid