PDA

View Full Version : :( I'll do ANYTHING to have/be with a fart girl for LTR In Cali. Part 2

ssgoku123
4th August 2014, 01:54 AM
:( Yeah I got there I've looked as hard and far as I can I'll do anything for a woman who farts alot and such to be with me from here or if someone knows someone.... :cry. Isn't there anyone from or in the San Bernardino (women only)

HOOF HEARTED
8th August 2014, 10:05 AM
You can try neighboring areas, like bloomington, fontana, ontario, colton, maybe redlands. I'd avoid San Murderdino at all costs. Or try the high desert. I wish you luck.

ssgoku123
9th August 2014, 03:54 AM
Have you had success in those areas besides San Bernardino? :p

HOOF HEARTED
9th August 2014, 10:29 AM

I never had success anywhere. And the only times I went to SB was last decade but to visit their mall. I was saying avoid that area cause the people do a lot of murder over there ::bamIf yummyfarts hadn't moved & i'd got another car sooner or some dumb bitch didn't run into me 4 years ago, i'd have my fart chick.

HOOF HEARTED
9th August 2014, 10:32 AM
I never had that success, even just for a date ::brooding in any area. I was just saying avoid SB cause the people there love to do murder there ::bamIf yummyfarts hadn't moved + I had another car then or better yet, if some dumb bitch hadn't ran into me 4 years ago tryna beat the red light, then i'd have my fart chick.

ssgoku123
11th August 2014, 08:13 AM
I see I'm with you though I hope to receive a fart girl for a LTR.
::funny::funny

ssgoku123
18th August 2014, 08:46 AM