PDA

View Full Version : Eve taboo request!

twelvechariots
30th June 2014, 03:26 PM
Hey brahs, I'm looking for an eve taboo video i ABSOLUTELY cannot find! I have ALL her videos except this one! It's a video with her laying on the bed with her head towards the camera belly laying down on the bed. The camera zooms in on her buttcrack and she farts long and loud. I hope you know what im talking about! Gotta complete my collection. Thanks brahs!

djfingerher
30th June 2014, 03:44 PM
>brahs

sourmold11
30th June 2014, 10:03 PM
I would post them but this might be what's his name????? ::confused

booba12
30th June 2014, 10:31 PM

::great

lololo
30th June 2014, 11:31 PM
What're the odds of him requesting an obscure video of his tho? Also what's he gonna do, write down your name and ask satan to curse you? Lmao

WarlordX
1st July 2014, 03:22 AM
Sir, I am offended. I am not a bra.

twelvechariots
1st July 2014, 01:04 PM
Ummm Look at my join date bonehead?

sourmold11
1st July 2014, 06:42 PM
Ummm Look at my join date bonehead?
Woooo, yep Im definitely not going to share now,

http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/32363/edd66f323623034.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/edd66f323623034)

@lololo if you don't mind me doing the honors on this twit? lol...

twelvechariots
1st July 2014, 07:26 PM
You offended bro? I was too. I don't like being accused of being TOOTS. Alright. So were good. I inboxed you btw!

djfingerher
1st July 2014, 07:28 PM
You offended bro? I was too. I don't like being accused of being TOOTS. Alright. So were good. I inboxed you btw!

The fuck are you on? No one called you toots bruh, he was talking about someone else.

sourmold11
1st July 2014, 07:31 PM
The fuck are you on? No one called you toots bruh, he was talking about someone else.
+1. He must be a fiend. Lol.

sourmold11
1st July 2014, 07:33 PM
Leave @WarlordX out of it. You called him a brah and YOU offended him mush mouth. ::brooding

WarlordX
1st July 2014, 11:42 PM

They weren't saying you were toots. There was another guy that creeped on Eve and Brittany Moore. That's who (I assume) they're referring.

and you PM'ed me? If so I didn't get it.

djfingerher
1st July 2014, 11:59 PM
They weren't saying you were toots. There was another guy that creeped on Eve and Brittany Moore. That's who (I assume) they're referring.

and you PM'ed me? If so I didn't get it.

Nope not that either

WarlordX
2nd July 2014, 06:09 AM
Nope not that either

Well now I just look silly. :(

Mudofale
3rd July 2014, 08:27 AM
Odd. I swear everytime I go through my collection of videos I find something I never saw before. Found an Eve video (I presume I got from here), of two clips that a little over a minute long. The first one is a scene from her "Farting while gaming" Rottenonionz video, but it's not part of that actual video. More so something she shot during it but did not end up in the final cut. And the other is a scene of her in red pants. The strange part is I remember the video, and I remember having it awhile ago, but I could have sworn I lost it when I reformatted a few years ago.

I need to comb through my collections because I feel like there might be some videos out of place that I do not know about.

WarlordX
31st August 2014, 12:19 PM
Odd. I swear everytime I go through my collection of videos I find something I never saw before. Found an Eve video (I presume I got from here), of two clips that a little over a minute long. The first one is a scene from her "Farting while gaming" Rottenonionz video, but it's not part of that actual video. More so something she shot during it but did not end up in the final cut. And the other is a scene of her in red pants. The strange part is I remember the video, and I remember having it awhile ago, but I could have sworn I lost it when I reformatted a few years ago.

I need to comb through my collections because I feel like there might be some videos out of place that I do not know about.

You should post those two clips.