PDA

View Full Version : life with a fetish

rman
23rd June 2014, 09:30 AM
Growing up with a fart fetish i rember thinking i was weird and sick for loveing the smell and the sound of girls farting i rember i grew up with this girl who loved farting evey day she would bend over and fart by my face i loved it she never knew i had a fetish but it was still sweet till this day i never had a chance to have a girl fart on me now im 26 looking back it would had been nice to find people with a fetish so i could had related to someone and not been the odd man out did any boddy els feel this way growing up?

scythe
23rd June 2014, 09:36 AM
I'm confused O.o

booba12
23rd June 2014, 11:35 AM
:rolleyes ...........::confused

MandaBearSmash
23rd June 2014, 01:45 PM
I got this:

That's dude talk for feels. He's happy to be here, you know, finding the community. He felt a bit on the fringe before and wants to know if you empathize.

lololo
23rd June 2014, 04:02 PM
Lol I understood it. Its just that most of us don't just come in here and start monologuing. Usually there's an introduction, or 50 threads requesting clips first. Also he's been here since '08 straightup lurkin

MandaBearSmash
23rd June 2014, 04:18 PM
Too many feels? He had to let it out. Don't judge the delivery. :P

Be glad it's not a video of him jerking off, I guess? I'm OK with that but I can't speak for everyone.

rman
23rd June 2014, 06:26 PM
Also yea ive been here sence 08 lol but i never had internet for a long.time till now

djfingerher
23rd June 2014, 06:41 PM
Also yea ive been here sence 08 lol but i never had internet for a long.time till now

. O H

you better know what im talking about and finish it man lmao

scythe
23rd June 2014, 06:44 PM
No, it's just that...

evey day she would bend over and fart by my face i loved it

till this day i never had a chance to have a girl fart on me

Is it just me, or is there a contradiction?

Still, your explanation helped me process the whole thing a lot better, so thanks :D

sourmold11
23rd June 2014, 06:44 PM
. O H

you better know what im talking about and finish it man lmao
But you dipped though (I hope I caught on to what you were saying man)???? LOL...

djfingerher
23rd June 2014, 06:58 PM
But you dipped though (I hope I caught on to what you were saying man)???? LOL...

Lmao nope it's a ohio thing

sourmold11
23rd June 2014, 07:02 PM
Lmao nope it's a ohio thing
LOL... I should have know MIDWEST KUSH NIGGA... You from LECRAMPS HOMETOWN?

djfingerher
23rd June 2014, 07:08 PM
LOL... I should have know MIDWEST KUSH NIGGA... You from LECRAMPS HOMETOWN?

Yup bruh :p

sourmold11
23rd June 2014, 07:19 PM
Yup bruh :p
You a fan of him?

djfingerher
23rd June 2014, 07:23 PM
You a fan of him?

eh not really don't watch basketball lmaoo but i fucks with the nba games on the low

sourmold11
23rd June 2014, 07:26 PM
eh not really don't watch basketball lmaoo but i fucks with the nba games on the low
http://i.imgur.com/DyHiybt.jpg

il2f
23rd June 2014, 07:31 PM
The spurs took his hairline..He's gonna have to live without it

sourmold11
23rd June 2014, 07:34 PM
The spurs took his hairline..He's gonna have to live without it
Exactly.

djfingerher
23rd June 2014, 07:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dyhiybt.jpg

. Lmao

rman
23rd June 2014, 09:44 PM
Ok what i Ment was the girl i knew would fart around me but i never had anyone fart on my face before she never knew i loved farts but i loved farts becuse of here farting if that makes sence

sourmold11
23rd June 2014, 09:51 PM
Ok what i Ment was the girl i knew would fart around me but i never had anyone fart on my face before she never knew i loved farts but i loved farts becuse of here farting if that makes sence
But you didn't answer his question are you or are you not from the OH MY? LOL... (Sorry Dj tryna get my Midwest lingo together.)

rman
23rd June 2014, 09:59 PM
Im from ohio

rman
23rd June 2014, 10:01 PM
Why what did i miss?

djfingerher
24th June 2014, 07:28 AM
Why what did i miss?

I said O H and you was supposed to say I O

lmao

sourmold11
24th June 2014, 12:33 PM
I said O H and you was supposed to say I O

lmao
It's almost like when I was in middle school one time and we used to make fun of saying Idaho and we would say "I Did A Hoe." LMFAO... #GOODTIMES ::roll

lololo
24th June 2014, 04:54 PM
I always thought it was "I da hoe" and we be like yes you are lmao

djfingerher
24th June 2014, 06:16 PM
udaho

lololo
24th June 2014, 07:44 PM
menotaho

sourmold11
24th June 2014, 09:06 PM
slapidaho

HOOF HEARTED
26th June 2014, 06:25 AM
I wish Lebron would take care of that problem. He's rich enough to do so to fix his hair problem. I'm so stuck in this dilemma I don't know what 2 think. There's talk of Lebron possibly going to the clippers. They just have 2 give up DeAndre Jordan, 1st round pick & 2 backup players. I'd be down BUT...you know that saying, YOU NEVER TRADE YOUR BIG MAN. And DeAndre has improved his game, better to give up DeAndre than Blake. Find or draft a good big man in the draft/free agency. Wish Lebron went to the clippers 4 years ago, but he planned the heat move around 2008. I doubt I could watch the clippers if they gave up Blake. Even for Lebron.
Of course none of this will happen if Wade chooses 2 be selfish & not restructure his contract. Cause the heatles need to take less if all of them wanna stay 2gether & get more talented depth to contend again. Especially against the bastard spurs.

sourmold11
26th June 2014, 12:25 PM
I wish Lebron would take care of that problem. He's rich enough to do so to fix his hair problem. I'm so stuck in this dilemma I don't know what 2 think. There's talk of Lebron possibly going to the clippers. They just have 2 give up DeAndre Jordan, 1st round pick & 2 backup players. I'd be down BUT...you know that saying, YOU NEVER TRADE YOUR BIG MAN. And DeAndre has improved his game, better to give up DeAndre than Blake. Find or draft a good big man in the draft/free agency. Wish Lebron went to the clippers 4 years ago, but he planned the heat move around 2008. I doubt I could watch the clippers if they gave up Blake. Even for Lebron.
Of course none of this will happen if Wade chooses 2 be selfish & not restructure his contract. Cause the heatles need to take less if all of them wanna stay 2gether & get more talented depth to contend again. Especially against the bastard spurs.
Why you hating on the Spurs?

Tom-Tom82
30th March 2015, 05:42 AM

Spurs for life!!

HOOF HEARTED
12th April 2015, 12:16 PM
Even teams that are not hatable are hated. There are rockets & mavs fans who hate the spurs. I do respect Duncan & Ginobli, fuck everyone else on the team. Had to do with the 90's where they would love to use David Robinson to the death on everyone. It was so great when I found out the clippers got their payback on the spurs by sweeping them. I stopped watching the nba around 96 for multiple reasons. And satan stern chose to fix the lottery for them & they refused to let someone else have Duncan. Very unfair advantage. He didn't want Iverson & Duncan on the same team, especially to give problems for his boyfriend Bricks at the time.
Also hated that Popovich gave away Rodman to the Bulls. Also hated that thug now hypocrite analyst Bruce Bowen & Cheap Shot Bob Horry. They refuse 2 die & go away ::brooding They, like the lakers & spazz deserve to suck 4ever. They supposed to be holier than thou but refused to trade Tony Parker for him ruining his marriage & possibly another, he tried to get with Brent Barry's wife. They got rid of other players for uncool conduct. To break it down, fans who's team gets whooped by somebody a lot will hate them. Heck, kentucky fans still hate Puke & Christian Laettner for 1992.