PDA

View Full Version : morwenna banks

tongueincheek
25th August 2006, 09:32 AM
i know this is a long shot, but theres a clip ive been trying to get ahold of for ages - its from eipsode 1 of "the morwenna banks show" that was on channel 5 then on paramount in the UK. it was the last sketch on that episode - completely fake, but still very hot nonetheless, basically, it goes like this:

morwenna and some guy she's picked up come back into the living room, the guy sists down and morwenna goes off to the bathroom.the guy is just sitting there getting comfortable when loud vocal straining id heard from the side of the screen she went off, she then returns, talks to him for a second, lights a cigarrette, sits down then coughs heavily and accidentally catches him with a ball of phlegm. she goes all apologetic and starts to wipe it off the guy's lappell, not to much avail. she then offers him a drink, and starts to pour him a glass of scotch from the very low table in front of them - at this point she's bemt right over with her arse right in the guys face - he starts massaging it, and she farts right in his face - staying bent over, she starts moving her arse from side to side and says "mmm yeah, ive got a nice arse haven't i - and tonight it's gonna be on your face" before farting again, then standgin back up and giving him the drink - she then proceeds to climb on top of him and go rto kiss him, but belch in his face instead - then he gets all freaked out and leaves.

ive been looking for this clip ever since my VCR annihilaed the only taped copy i had of it, and wonderedif anyone else had it somewhere and could maybe post it - it would be very much appreciated :)