PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody here played world of warcraft?

HOOF HEARTED
10th June 2014, 06:45 AM
I saw a couple of world of warcraft games available on clearance for $10. I have wondered for years what playing this game is like. Most curious about it when I saw the southpark episode. Is it fun to play, worth getting? Is it like dragon warrior & final fantasy? I won't know when ima get the time 2 play the game.

djfingerher
10th June 2014, 07:05 AM
Runescape >wow

unknoiwn
10th June 2014, 11:16 PM
There's similar games out there you can try for free that are like WoW. Rift and Tera just to name a couple. One coming out soon called Archeage that I think looks pretty good.

Killbuster
11th June 2014, 04:37 PM
Ive played WoW for 2-3 years.

Its a super good game , but the only thing is. It destroyes your life. The game is so good that you will spent hours and hours on playing it.

So if you have a life and not alot of time then i dont advise you to get it.

If you got time and your crazy about games. Go for it

HOOF HEARTED
11th June 2014, 11:33 PM
Ive played WoW for 2-3 years.

Its a super good game , but the only thing is. It destroyes your life. The game is so good that you will spent hours and hours on playing it.

So if you have a life and not alot of time then i dont advise you to get it.

If you got time and your crazy about games. Go for it
I don't have much of a life now & I don't have much time. 24 hours don't last like it used to. I played certain games in the past that would take hours & hours but it was fun. The dragon warriors 1 & 2 & my personal favorites, Final Fantasy 1-3. From NES & SNES.