PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever had a sexy farting experience in Canada?

atyourservice80
11th January 2008, 04:31 AM
I've been a flatuphile since 1998, I've experienced a few farting experiences, and a larger number of fun queefing experiences. After observing the net and the kink community for a while, I've found that there are some people out there with the natural gift, and there are very few ladies out there who are comfortable and into or open minded enough for some fart play. I know there are people in America such as Dommes, and kinky special groups that specialize in sexy fart play, but is there such an interest group in Canada?

Bobba
19th January 2008, 06:15 AM
so far ....nope

i_obey_farters
19th March 2008, 05:33 PM
I'm from NS, but living in Calgary, i would love to find others in canada

atyourservice80
20th March 2008, 07:59 PM
I remember one summer, a girlfriend of mine would fart for me, it was one of the first summers that I was into it, but I remember being subject to her arsehole and loving it. I remember another time, I was on the west coast and a girlfriend of mine often had big gas, she wouldn't give me face farts, but she'd fart while we spooned, and it was pretty amazing. I remember another time, when I had one of my first girlfriends, she was from Michigan and she could queef and fart, and wouldn't mind queefing on my cock and giving me direct facefarts too, it was a pretty amazing experience.

I haven't had such adventures in a while, but there are some pretty sweet memories.