PDA

View Full Version : Britney spears fart story

danastell
7th January 2008, 05:29 PM
Here it is so enjoy. :)

ED AND GASSED BY BRITNEY'S ASS
It was Eddie's first real concert, and he had the best seats in the
entire arena. He had called up his local radio station days before and won a contest which gave him front row tickets and backstage passes to the concert of his favorite performer, Britney Spears. As The finalchorus of "Stronger" echoed out and Britney 's bouncing teenbeauty thanked the crowd and walked off stage, Eddie excitedly whipped out his pass and after showing it to the guards, walked to the backstage lobby area, where Britney and her dancers were all standing and sipping water bottles, catching their breath. Britney was wearing tight black stretch pants and a cutoff black top. she had her hair in adorable pigtails, and it was all Eddie could do not to collapse from sheer sexual excitement. He approached er. "um...britney, hi" he said hesitantly. Britney looked at Eddie with a menacing grin and an evil flare in her eye. She scanned his body to see that he stood no more than 5'6, and probably weighed less than 130 lbs. "oh hey, what's your name?" the gorgeous blonde asked him.
"Oh, i'm, uh, Eddie" he responded. "well i'd love to talk to you Eddie,
why don't you follow me to my dressing room and we can talk away from all of these people". Eddie was absolutely ecstatic, and he followed the fast-walking britney into a room, where she shut and locked the door. As he looked at his surroundings, britney smacked Eddie over the head from behind with a chair and he was knocked unconscious. When Eddie awoke, he realized that his hands were tied behind his back, his feet were tied to the chair, and he had a large piece of tape over his mouth. Britney giggled and walked over to him. "I see you've woken up. well let me ask you Eddie, have you ever heard a girl fart before?" The question startled the 16-year-old boy, and he looked oddly at miss Spears, who was still wearing the tightest black pants that
he'd ever seen along with a tight black top. Before Eddie could give it any thought, britney turned around and bent over so that her ass was several inches from Eddie's nose. BBBBrrrrraaappp, a loud fart echoed from her beautiful ass and the horrendous smell immediately attacked Eddie's nostrils. "mmmm eddie, did you like that? well get used to it, you're my fart slave for the rest
of the night, all mine." She giggled her evil little giggle once more,and put her ass closer to eddie's nose, so that it was now merely an inch away. RRRROOOUUUIIIIITT! another anal blast hit eddie and caused him to gag. Britney's gas smelled terrible. She pushed her ass right up against his nose now so that it was touching her pants-covered crack. PPPPFFFFOOOOTTTT!! Eddie could barely take it any more and began to feel light-headed. The teen queen pressed her ass onto him now, so that his nose went deeper into her anus. BBBBLLLLLLAAAARRRRT!! The smell of rotten eggs was completely filling the room now and Eddie passed out. Eddie awoke once more, this time laying on the
floor with his hands tied above his head and his feet still tied. Britney appeared over him, now wearing the plaid skirt catholic school girl outfit that she had worn in the "baby one more time" video. "you see Eddie, when little fan-boys like you come to my concerts and knock down all the little girls in the crowd to get a better view of my ass, it angers me. so whenever any boy comes back to talk to me, i take him to my dressing room and get my revenge. well eddie, you're the latest victim, and you're about to get a whole lot more of my ass then you ever wanted". With that, Britney ripped the tape off of her victim's mouth. "If you scream or say anything, i will fart on you until you can't fucking breath do you hear me?!" The blonde
bombshell threatened him. Fearing that there was no way out, eddie nodded his head yes. "good then, let's continue" she said. Britney slid off her skirt revealing white cotton panties that perfectly covered her
beautiful ass. she sat down hard on eddie's face and rocked back and forth, his nose getting deeper and deeper into her smelly cotton-covered ass crack. "i haven't washed these panties in a long long time eddie, i wear them every time i perform live, and i fart so much on stage. they must smell terrible!" she giggled again. She was right, they did smell terrible. Eddie thought to himself that the smell seemed to be sweat mixed with old gas and a slight hint of shit. His thoughts were interrupted by a loud, bassy fart that echoed throughout the room. "oh baby, don't you love my smelly gas?" she teased. "you better
love it, i saved up all night just for a moment like this!" PPPPFFFFFTTTTT!!! an airy but disgusting fart singed eddie-s nose hairs as warm air rushed over his face. "sniff in all of my gas you little fucker! I'm not getting off of you until all of my gas is in your nose!" Eddie began to sniff, not because he wanted to, but because he had to. again he smelled rotten eggs and fermented shit. This was absolutely terrible he thought as tears began to roll down his cheeks. He was gagging now and he wished that she would simply kill him already. PPPPFFFFFFOOORRRRTTT, BBBBBLLLLAAAAPPPPP, RRRROOOOOTTTT!!! three more farts hit eddies nose, which was now pressed firmly into britney s beautiful butt. "ya know Eddie, i'm kind of hungry, i'll be right back". Britney put her skirt back on, left the room for a moment and came back with 2 McDonalds cheeseburgers and a plate of baked beans. "you've gotta love stage crews, they'll get you anything" she said as she again removed her skirt and plopped her panty-covered ass down on the face of her helpless victim. PPPPPFFFFLLLLOOOORRRRR!!! A Huge rattling fart erupted out of her tiny ass as she once again commanded him to inhale the fumes. "sniff in all of the gas that comes out of my smelly little ass or i'll suffocate you, you little prick!" And so it went for another 2 hours, with Britney sitting on Eddies face eating the huge meal, farting repeatedly as Eddie gagged and choked. just when he thought he could take no more,BBBBLLLLOOOOOOORRRRRRRPPPPPP!! an absolutely monstrous
fart exploded out of the cute teen's anus and into Eddies nose. The smell of baked beans, rotten eggs, and garbage were too much For young eddie to handle and he passed out once more. For the second time that night Eddie awoke, tied and bound in the same place as before. only this time, Britney got up from the chair she was sitting in and walked over to him. She had no top on, the only clothing on her was the same white pair of panties. "mornin' sunshine! you thought the worst was over, but its only just begun my little fart-slave!" She removed her panties and straddled Eddie's chest. She held the panties in her hand and showed Eddie The brown skidmark that she had left in
them. the sight disgusted Eddie and it was all he could do not to throw
up. "now look what you made me do you little prick!" she said. "Well guess what, now you get to clean them for me!" Before Eddie could respond, Britney jammed the panties into Eddie's mouth and ordered him to lick the shit stain. he was hesitant at first but after being threatened again, he started moving his tongue furiously on the brown mark. many licks later, the panties were clean and britney spoke again. "well eddie, i have to leave soon, but first i want to leave you with a going away present." She hovered her ass over eddie's face, completely nude, and was about to sit down. "NO! PLEASE! miss spears, anything but that, PLEASE!!!" Britney just smiled and used her hands to
spread her ass cheeks apart, before plopping her smelly little butt
down on Eddie's face. The smell wasWICKED!FFFFFFFOOOOOLLLLLLLLTTTTTT!!! a low, long fart ripped out of britneys bum and shot up poor Eddie's nostrils followed by two more similar ones. "wow, those baked beans really got to me. Hey, who said you could stop sniffing you little pussy, inhale my gas!" Britney pushed and pushed and pushed but nothing was coming, Eddie feared that the worst was over...he couldn't have been more wrong. Britney gave one more long, hard, straining push, and a long juicy PPPPPPFFFFFFFOOOOTTTTT wetted Eddie's nose as Britney giggled with joy. She leaned her ass up and spoke. "open your mouth fart slave!" she yelled. Eddie did as he was told for fear of literally being suffocated. he hated every minute of this and britney knew it, which only added to her pleasure. FFFFFOOOOOORRRRLLLLLLL!!! anotherbubbling, juicy fart squirted liquid into Eddie's mouth andhegagged on what he assumed was a small stream of diarrhea. PPPPPPLLLLLLLOOOOOOOORRRRRRTTTTT!! a long blast shot into eddie's mouth and he could taste and smell britney's horrible anal gas and
bodily liquids. LLLLOOOOORRRRRPPPP! more gas erupted from Britneys moist anus into Eddie mouth, which was now DEEP inside of her filthy butt crack. MMMMLLLLOORRRR
another bassy blast brought tears to Eddie's eyes as Britney laughed with amusement and the scent of rotten eggs filled the room once more. "Oh, what's the matter, you don't like the taste of my farts you little pig? well too bad!!!" She farted 6 more juicy, loud, smelly farts into eddie's nose and mouth. He gagged and choked and sobbed at the torture he was enduring. To top it all off, she continually forced him to inhale her gas and taster her anal juices as she smiled and read magazine after magazine. the torture went on for another hour until britney finally spoke up again. "Wow, my ass is kind of nasty now, all wet, so you're going to do me a favor before you leave"
she said to eddie with an evil grin. Eddie, whose face was now covered in moisture and the occasional brown mark, was terrified. what else was
left he wondered. he soon found out. "Lick my asshole clean you little prick! i want all of my wetness in your mouth!" Eddie was about to protest but again realized it was no use. slid his tongue deep into Britney 's moist butt-hole and began licking at a rapid pace. "faster, faster you little shit!" the pop princess demanded. Eddie continued to lick the goop and moist shit out of her bum for 20 more minutes. Eddie was crying hysterically and choking on the foul tasting anal treat. The entire time Eddie was licking she continually stung him with nasty farts. BLLLOOOORRPPP, FLLLLLLAAARRRRRTTTT, PPPPPFFFFFOOOTTTT, the gas assaulted his nose and mouth as he licked the teen queen clean. This apparently excited britney as she orgasmed twice while Eddie was licking. "Now you have to clean my pussy too slave!" Eddie peered into the opening that he was about to taste. it would normally have been one of eddie's fantasies to do britney this oral favor, but the combination of rotten eggs in the air, the taste of ass in his mouth, and the built up sweat, girl-cum, and cheese built up in brit's love hole made eddie want to puke. He did as he was told, licking her sticky, smelly twat until it was as clean as it had ever been. All the while, the farts continued. the smell kept getting worse and worse, this truly was torture. Finally, after 6 hours of nude and panty-clad butt-bombs, britney put her clothes back on and stood over the exhausted and humiliated Eddie. She was now wearing skin-tight jeans and a pink
tanktop, with her blonde hair flowing ever-so-graciously. She sat on
his face once more, pushing down eight all of her weight so that eddie's nose was once again nestled deeply into her crack. "consider this a goodbye Eddie" she said. PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLOOOOOOORTTTT, a huge rush of warm gas again entered her victim's nose and she laughed and taunted him. BBBBLLLLLLOOOOOORRRRPPPPPP!!! followed by three more small airy anal emissions had Eddie gagging once more. "hah, look at you, you're pathetic. you came expecting to see a concert and now you have shit on your face and cum on your breath and you're forced to sit here and sniff my smelly gas. do you like my eggy smell you little prick? or the taste of my asshole?" BBBBLLLLLLAAAAAPPPPPP, RROIOOOOOOOPPP, GGGGRRRAAAAAAPPP, three more farts echoed out of her cute little ass, through the jeans she wore, and into Eddie's nose. He choked and gagged for the final time that night, the torture
was over...at least for a while. the sweet smell of sulfur, eggs, and
britney's anus filled the room once more and eddie was ready to vomit. With one final TTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT jean-clad face blast, britney lifted herself up, untied her fart slave, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Eddie got up and began to run away, but britney grabbed his foot and he fell face first onto the ground. "where you going you little asshole? my stomach's growling, i think i need a bathroom...that gives me an idea, come with me..."

Nicko9y
8th January 2008, 02:23 AM
Wall of text crits you for 12000.
Your items receive a 10% durability loss.
You die.

perverzevideos
10th August 2008, 03:33 PM
"i think i need a bathroom...that gives me an idea, come with me..."

great end

mrnukem
10th August 2008, 04:23 PM
Excellent story!

afangorn
11th August 2008, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Nicko9y
Wall of text crits you for 12000.
Your items receive a 10% durability loss.
You die.
::roll
-ahem-
You roll a 5 and a 6 thus succeeding the necessary throw of 10 or greater to defend against the wall of text. Your shield receives a 15% durability loss ::fight
/nerdmoment