PDA

View Full Version : Constipated and in need of help

suspect09
5th May 2014, 05:41 AM

Kaioshinsama
5th May 2014, 08:05 PM
What's stopping you from giving yourself an enema?

Kaioshinsama

sourmold11
5th May 2014, 08:19 PM
What's stopping you from giving yourself an enema?

Kaioshinsama
Hot avi bro, dat ASS doe...

suspect09
5th May 2014, 09:14 PM

1313Jr.1313
5th May 2014, 09:38 PM
too pussy

i ended up getting through it, somehow...but man I am tired of this shit (literally). Seems like no matter what I do I end up getting constipated. Doesn't matter if I eat fiber or drink a fuckton of water

consistency bro, consistency. try sticking to a higher fiber diet for a while and see how it goes.

also, try taking a dump earlier in the day and later at night. i used to have some issues with constipation that had nothing to do with my diet but rather that shit was just building up and because i didn't let it out in time it was getting compacted which was causing much issue. it may be something like that so just try to shit more often.

MandaBearSmash
27th May 2014, 04:47 PM
I know that feel, yo. Manual fecal extraction happens though.

Hope this has rectified itself by now but if not, curious how much fiber you're getting. I aim for 25 grams a day and shit all the fucking time. You gotta get some fat in there to lube the pipes too.

I'd dress up like a nurse and help clean you out. Unf.

sourmold11
27th May 2014, 05:04 PM
I know that feel, yo. Manual fecal extraction happens though.

Hope this has rectified itself by now but if not, curious how much fiber you're getting. I aim for 25 grams a day and shit all the fucking time. You gotta get some fat in there to lube the pipes too.

I'd dress up like a nurse and help clean you out. Unf.
WOW. ::shok Now that's my kind of naughty nurse, one who will help her man out through thick and thin.
P.S. @djfingerher dude please don't slash at me. I'm sorry man.

djfingerher
27th May 2014, 05:15 PM
WOW. ::shok Now that's my kind of naughty nurse, one who will help her man out through thick and thin.
P.S. @djfingerher dude please don't slash at me. I'm sorry man.

lMAO ALL GOOD MAN

suspect09
28th May 2014, 06:01 AM

MandaBearSmash
28th May 2014, 02:56 PM
I was ovo-lacto vegetarian for a minute and fucked myself up hard flirting with an eating disorder a million years ago. Not being able to shit is no joke. I'm sorry you feel embarrassed but fuck that noise. Your health is more important than what any asshole on the internet might think of you.

Theoretically, it might not be hot when it happens but you could always beat off to the video later. >:3

Either way, seems like you're able to let it go a bit and I want a nurse costume. Win/win.