PDA

View Full Version : I Want to FART on YOU!

xratedwife
6th January 2008, 10:47 AM
Hi Everyone!
Yes this is my first post but I have lurked around plenty.
I'm Victoria or most know me as Xratedwife
I'm getting a hotel on Monday Jan 7th & Tuesday Jan 8th and my girlfriend Chastity and I want to FART on you!
We will be doing this in Washington DC on those dates.
We will be making a video (of course) so you need to sign a model release
and for the guys who can't show their face its ok to wear glasses and a hat or pantyhose over your head. You can still eat our Farts with pantyhose on!
If interested email me at [email protected] "subject FART ON ME BABY!"
XO
Victoria

master
6th January 2008, 02:41 PM
lol I think this fake

mrnukem
6th January 2008, 08:12 PM
Xratedwife is for real. She has a clip store, did some clips with Lizzy and runs her own web site(s). I think this is a real offer.

master
6th January 2008, 08:44 PM
I know i meant that this is not really xratedwife.

Guzara
6th January 2008, 09:25 PM
it could be real, check.

Raven06
6th January 2008, 10:36 PM
Damn, someone get me on a plane to DC!!

xratedwife
7th January 2008, 01:12 AM
Yes its real..lolI know you don't normally have women asking if anyone needs to smell their dirty assholes
But I want to make some clips and what better place to find guys who want to experience Chastity and my ShitHoles than here??

If you can't make DC on this short notice we will both be in Vegas Feb 25th- Feb 28th
Email us if interested

Victoria

davidbanner
7th January 2008, 10:03 AM
Do you have a site where we can see pics and etc., of you?

arseworshipper
7th January 2008, 11:52 PM
Post a video here saying that yes, you are who you say you are, and a fart ::great . This does sound genuine to me though.

xratedwife
8th January 2008, 04:58 PM
I farted on 1 guy yesterday and have 2 for today :)

splat
8th January 2008, 05:25 PM
How did they smell?

xratedwife
18th January 2008, 04:26 AM
Hi Everyone!
Chastity and I will be in Hawaii, Vegas, and I'll be in san diego area starting Feb 2nd to March 6th.
I really had a great time fart on the guy I did and can't wait to do it again
so Please email me if interested!
And someone asked for a link to our store here you go
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15472
Come smell my really really stinky farts!
XO
Victoria

fartlover2006
18th January 2008, 04:50 AM
Could only hope & wishing that i'm in the States now (while i'm actually millions miles away)... :(

Bobba
19th January 2008, 06:21 AM
come to montreal....jeezz !!!
I'll be the first to sign that model release !!!
I,ll have a fake moustache, and a pantiehose with a hole for my tongue tho ::great

PS: will there be sex after...
Bah who care about the sex....
BUT can i make you have an orgasm with my tongue...

if yes to the above....please come to MTL !!!

xratedwife
19th January 2008, 07:38 AM
I'm running from the cold and snow on this trip BobbaI do hand jobs only now and a blow job if the cock just calls to me..You need to plan a trip to DC in the spring :)

Victoria

19th January 2008, 05:01 PM
im in dc right now and i would love to meet you

xratedwife
27th January 2008, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by 064050
im in dc right now and i would love to meet you

Too bad you didn't email me..

Ok guys I have 2 guys lined up and would love to find someone who is in vegas

Victoria

HOOF HEARTED
27th January 2008, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by xratedwife
Hi Everyone!
Chastity and I will be in Hawaii, Vegas, and I'll be in san diego area starting Feb 2nd to March 6th.
XO
Victoria
You know when you're exactly going to Lo-Cal[San Diego]? If I can't get a new job in Feb. or March, i'll think about it. I plan on taking time off in the 1st week of March & its a 2-hour drive & its probably the only way a woman will ever fart in my face. 3 strippers i've asked in the past if they would fart in my face. All 3 said no even if I gave them permission to :(. I don't know if this will happen, but its good 2 daydream & think it will happen.

1313Jr.1313
27th January 2008, 07:50 AM
well hoof, email her.

xratedwife
27th January 2008, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED

Hi Everyone!
XO
Victoria
You know when you're exactly going to Lo-Cal[San Diego]? If I can't get a new job in Feb. or March, i'll think about it. I plan on taking time off in the 1st week of March & its a 2-hour drive & its probably the only way a woman will ever fart in my face. 3 strippers i've asked in the past if they would fart in my face. All 3 said no even if I gave them permission to :(. I don't know if this will happen, but its good 2 daydream & think it will happen.

I will be in SD Feb 28th to March 6th, but will also hit the SF Valley, OC and Riverside to visit friendsJust email me
Victoria

fartlover2006
29th January 2008, 10:21 AM
Yes Hoof, go for it, man! I would if im in the States now.

biggtyma
29th January 2008, 09:32 PM
by any chance you coming to Louisiana?

raginbullrider
30th January 2008, 12:17 AM
i really want you yo come to the chigoland area in illinois

jeanvaljean2
3rd February 2008, 03:06 PM
do you plan to ever go to france?
would love being sat on fullweight and being farted right inside my open mouth for hours

master
3rd February 2008, 04:08 PM
Has anyone done this yet? do you ever want to come to Germany ? I have put a picture of me in my avatar maybe it calls to you....

xratedwife
13th February 2008, 08:43 AM
Hello All,
I wish I could travel all over to fart on everyone, but I can't afford to do that. We are in Hawaii till feb 24th
then vegas till feb 28th and san deigo area till march 6th
Email me at [email protected] if interested
XO
Victoria & Chastity

HOOF HEARTED
19th February 2008, 03:37 AM
Hey Victoria, I was checking out your clips4sale site & you look a bit familiar. Do you happen to be Tori Sinclair who did some bondage videos for anton video? You look a bit like her.

xratedwife
20th February 2008, 11:53 PM
Hey HH,
Nope not me, I met Anton years ago in vegas and didn't care for him
I am all over the internet though. My main site is xratedwife.com
XO
Victoria

Hey Victoria, I was checking out your clips4sale site & you look a bit familiar. Do you happen to be Tori Sinclair who did some bondage videos for anton video? You look a bit like her.

HOOF HEARTED
21st February 2008, 12:32 AM
Hey HH,

HOOF HEARTED
21st February 2008, 01:12 AM
Hey HH,

Since that you actually did meet him, was Anton the one who has a beard & wear shades in the videos? Or was that Steve Steele? The guy I mentioned looks like someone who would be named Joe Anton.

smoovebrutha
22nd January 2009, 05:56 PM
are you gonna be in vegas this year or what? ive never had my face sat on let alone farted on and have wanted to experience this for some time now. i have an ass obsession and want to see what this is all about for real.

HOOF HEARTED
28th January 2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by smoovebrutha
are you gonna be in vegas this year or what? ive never had my face sat on let alone farted on and have wanted to experience this for some time now. i have an ass obsession and want to see what this is all about for real.
Last i've known of victoria is that she's taking care of her newborn baby. I think she said it was due in October. Haven't talked to her in months. I was so hoping she woulda went to a nearby area but she went to a different city which was far away from me instead. Doubt she'll head to the west coast anytime this year. :(
And 2 think I almost had a shot of a woman finally farting on me. Typical my fucked up life :[ ::hm ::brooding

willver9
9th February 2009, 11:51 PM
wow. I want to smell both of your farts in a big way. Are you both going to be in San Diego?

HOOF HEARTED
10th February 2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by willver9
wow. I want to smell both of your farts in a big way. Are you both going to be in San Diego?
This incident is old. Around early last year. She's back in the East Coast taking care of her baby.

fartalot25
21st February 2009, 12:00 AM
hey ya should check this site out www.clips4sale.com/store/23554

xratedwife
5th April 2009, 05:26 PM
Hi Everyone!
Time to get busy meeting guys who love to sniff my Ass!
Chastity & I are meeting in the Maryland/Washington DC area April 13th & 14th so if you want the PLEASURE of sniffing and eating our farts send a email to [email protected] Subject Face farting. Now you don't have to show your face, yes you can wear a mask or pantyhose.
We are so full of Gas and waiting for you!
XO
Victoria
PS I am not traveling anywhere for the next year..Sorry
In case you don't know who we are here is our clip store
and I am alot thinner now too

darylloveslizzy
6th April 2009, 04:54 PM
please come to the UK!!