PDA

View Full Version : Big Active members check 26th April 2014 weekend

Guzara
26th April 2014, 08:39 PM
I reviewed all Active members after long time, here are the results

before moderation : 87

after moderation: 58

There was 30 downgrades to Elite membership and one new upgrade.

Very good news is we have more then 5 new active members ready to be upgraded to highest gold rank!

Most downgrades were done because there were no any posting activity from such users, or there were no useful posts for the community.

By moving them to Elite membership group, gassyerotica wants to thank them for all workd they did while they were active.

Just a Reminder, becoming Active again will require additional work inside Portal of Farts where we have to fix bunch of dead links.

Therefore, such users will have priority of future upgrades back to active.

Hope you understand,

Enjoy!

Deployed to:

-Support Forum
-Forum Management forum

lololo
26th April 2014, 10:26 PM
Sounds good, gassers

djfingerher
27th April 2014, 12:28 AM
what about that mod rank thoo. good stuff tho i like the new color :)

lololo
27th April 2014, 01:21 AM
I think synce deserves active member. Just saying. He was elite and has been posting stuff.

Mudofale
27th April 2014, 02:23 AM
I'm just waiting for the flood of people complaining about this being a scam or something of the like. Only a matter of time...

lololo
27th April 2014, 04:45 PM
Actually I'd been wanting to speak about this. I see so many gold and active members used to lurk the fuck outta the forum. Like they got active or gold literally years,(3-8) ago and have posted literally 0 posts since then or maybe like one or two, and just lurk every part of the forum lol

djfingerher
27th April 2014, 04:47 PM
yup

Mudofale
28th April 2014, 06:42 AM
To be fair I only see maybe 20 active members who are actively on the forum. Whether it be posting content, or just generally commenting. And there are actually 87?

lololo
28th April 2014, 01:20 PM
Were 87. Now less.

Guzara
28th April 2014, 09:29 PM
I was as much as possible fair when I downgraded, I usually left users when I seen they post very often or they reapair some dead links.

Active Users upgraded in 2013 year were excluded from this moderation.

sourmold11
28th April 2014, 09:53 PM
I was as much as possible fair when I downgraded, I usually left users when I seen they post very often or they reapair some dead links.

Active Users upgraded in 2013 year were excluded from this moderation.
But what about Synce Gassy?

Karl
29th April 2014, 07:47 PM
But what about Synce Gassy?

Don't worry,Gassy is aware about Synce and some other

sourmold11
29th April 2014, 08:34 PM
Don't worry,Gassy is aware about Synce and some other
::great