PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for the Length of time for Hidden Content

rocken
26th April 2014, 05:26 PM
Hi Gassy and Forum Administrators

I appreciate that this Forum has to make money in order to survive.

But lately there has been a relentless issue with the use of "Hidden Boxes".

Therefore, in all fairness can I make a reasonable request;

1. Would it be possible to hide content after it has been on the forum for 24 hours ( or 18 hours perhaps)

The reason for my irritation regarding the over-use of "Hidden Boxes" is, I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week and live on the other side of the world so the timezones are very vast. So when I'm working everyone on the forum is posting/browsing. Therefore, when I'm browsing/downloading everyone else is working. So that means when I get home from work I see a post thats about 8 hours old. The only thing I could do is attempt to browse Gassyerotica at work, but I would not want to risk my Job for it.

or

2. Increase the ranks membership from 2 months to 3 or 4 Month

Just an idea, and one I hope you will not take a jaundiced view towards my suggestions, (unlike some of the other Forum member's and their acerbic comments).

Kindest wishes

Rocken

Guzara
26th April 2014, 08:44 PM
first suggestion is very interesting.

rocken
26th April 2014, 08:55 PM
Thank you Gassy

Kindest regards

Rocken

lololo
26th April 2014, 10:26 PM
The only reason this wouldn't work is that in 24 hours, unhidden videos are more likely to be removed anyway.

Synce
26th April 2014, 11:03 PM
i actually like the ideas but for me personally i'm gonna continue posting so i can get active membership. I still wanna post more to get a even higher membership

Hahahalook2
27th April 2014, 07:53 AM
The only reason this wouldn't work is that in 24 hours, unhidden videos are more likely to be removed anyway.
+1.

theguyfromny
27th April 2014, 08:29 AM

yea but hardly any video owners besides cworld browses the forum to hide their clips but lately EVERY video has been hidden. and cworld rarely hides clips that aren't their own.

sourmold11
27th April 2014, 11:35 AM
+1.
+2

lololo
27th April 2014, 04:42 PM
yea but hardly any video owners besides cworld browses the forum to hide their clips but lately EVERY video has been hidden. and cworld rarely hides clips that aren't their own.
Trust me they've done it

sourmold11
27th April 2014, 05:17 PM
Hi Gassy and Forum Administrators

I appreciate that this Forum has to make money in order to survive.

But lately there has been a relentless issue with the use of "Hidden Boxes".

Therefore, in all fairness can I make a reasonable request;

1. Would it be possible to hide content after it has been on the forum for 24 hours ( or 18 hours perhaps)

The reason for my irritation regarding the over-use of "Hidden Boxes" is, I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week and live on the other side of the world so the timezones are very vast. So when I'm working everyone on the forum is posting/browsing. Therefore, when I'm browsing/downloading everyone else is working. So that means when I get home from work I see a post thats about 8 hours old. The only thing I could do is attempt to browse Gassyerotica at work, but I would not want to risk my Job for it.

or

2. Increase the ranks membership from 2 months to 3 or 4 Month

Just an idea, and one I hope you will not take a jaundiced view towards my suggestions, (unlike some of the other Forum member's and their acerbic comments).

Kindest wishes

Rocken
We are more concerned about Triple B. more than anything.

theguyfromny
27th April 2014, 05:33 PM
Trust me they've done it

yea they've done it before but they haven't been DOING it.

1313Jr.1313
28th April 2014, 06:06 PM
yea they've done it before but they haven't been DOING it.
actually, they have been consistently doing it and haven't slowed down.

unknoiwn
30th April 2014, 11:17 PM
Actually I would propose the opposite of the first suggestion. For the first week I think a clip should be hidden, after that please remove the hidden box. That way everyone who has obtained the rank necessary to view hidden content can see it right away and everyone else has a chance later on until it is removed. Might keep BBB from getting to it also as he would have to repeatedly check old posts to see if it has become visible (if he doesn't already have an secret fartboxer account already).

lololo
1st May 2014, 12:44 AM
He probably has that and a premium rank one. Cause volcano vids get shot down just as fast. Like the fuck is that. I know having an inside man is a good tactic but he's also supporting the forum like
http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/32363/edd66f323623034.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/edd66f323623034)

unknoiwn
1st May 2014, 01:23 AM
I've never been in volcano but I wouldn't doubt it. He probably gets off on having links taken down, sitting in a chair in front of his computer stroking his little weenis.

il2f
1st May 2014, 06:06 AM
i've never been in volcano but i wouldn't doubt it. He probably gets off on having links taken down, sitting in a chair in front of his computer stroking his little weenis.

lol

1313Jr.1313
1st May 2014, 05:06 PM
Actually I would propose the opposite of the first suggestion. For the first week I think a clip should be hidden, after that please remove the hidden box. That way everyone who has obtained the rank necessary to view hidden content can see it right away and everyone else has a chance later on until it is removed. Might keep BBB from getting to it also as he would have to repeatedly check old posts to see if it has become visible (if he doesn't already have an secret fartboxer account already).
that's actually a much smarter suggestion.

rocken
2nd May 2014, 08:59 AM
Who is BBB or Triple B???

Rocken::confused

unknoiwn
3rd May 2014, 12:59 AM
Who is BBB or Triple B???

Rocken::confused

Bongwater Butt Babes, one of the videos has a good shitting scene.

Or Beer Belly Bastard the owner of GGG... depends on context.

rocken
3rd May 2014, 11:06 AM
Thanks for that Unknoiwn

Rocken::great

purofetiche
5th May 2014, 05:03 AM
I support you Rocken, the suggestion are brilliant.. it woud be very confortable for us I got a job as well and i can't be online 24/7