PDA

View Full Version : CGP Content & Search Function.

FartLove88
22nd April 2014, 01:26 AM
So I just Subscribed to Collegegirlspooping.com, and I can't seem to find the Search function anywhere.

When I log in it takes me directly to "latest updates" and ican't seem to Browse the site at all. When I do, I get Iogged out/takes me to Jenny-poops. Com (or whatever) where I can choose from a bunch of sites.

Also, I can log in at Jenny-poops. Com, but not at Collegegirlspooping.com

I know I should contact customer support, but it's closed atm.

I'm using my phone though, but I don't think that is the problem (search function/content wise)

sourmold11
22nd April 2014, 01:39 AM
SMFH... Sounds like a rip off...::fie

FartLove88
22nd April 2014, 02:08 AM
Yes, I'm starting to think so too.

I sent a message to them through the Support Center, so I'll see what they say.

sourmold11
22nd April 2014, 02:14 AM
Yes, I'm starting to think so too.

I sent a message to them through the Support Center, so I'll see what they say.
Yeah that's why I keep an eye out for Twisted Richards posts sometimes for CGP clips.

FartLove88
22nd April 2014, 03:37 PM
Yeah that's why I keep an eye out for Twisted Richards posts sometimes for CGP clips.

Yes, I do that myself.

Karl
22nd April 2014, 04:57 PM
Holy shit....thanks 4 the warn Fl88,keep us informed about it

djfingerher
22nd April 2014, 05:23 PM
Holy shit....thanks 4 the warn Fl88,keep us informed about it

holy shit! no pun haha

FartLove88
22nd April 2014, 07:05 PM
Alright, just got a reply back from Support. Seems like I used wrong username and password, but I didn't get those credentials when I subscribed. Anyway, all is good now. ::smile

Btw, there still isn't any search function though, but I'm able to browse the site now. :)

Karl
23rd April 2014, 09:17 PM
That's ok :)

FartLove88
23rd April 2014, 10:17 PM
Actually, they mentioned that since I only subscribed to a one time subscription, 24 dollars for 1month, none recurring, I only have access to a fraction of the content.

So all in all, it's not they're fault, but mine. :)

1313Jr.1313
24th April 2014, 04:47 PM
was there warning that if you signed up for the minimum that you'd get to see less content? if not, then it's their fault and not yours.

FartLove88
24th April 2014, 05:53 PM
was there warning that if you signed up for the minimum that you'd get to see less content? if not, then it's their fault and not yours.

No it didn't, if I remember correctly. So I guess it's their fault then.

Well well, it's not the end of the world. :)