PDA

View Full Version : CotDayum.com!?!

IHeartGirlFarts
2nd April 2014, 08:36 AM
Guys i just seen a video on ero like 19 min long with a title cotdayum.com and the video preview pic said free farts. I clicked on the video & it was gone said it didn't exist then when i went back it was no longer there im so pissed i didn't get to see it cuz i have a special video downloader add on on firefox i would have gotten it and shared it here. Did anyone get grab it?!?!? Please tell me someone got it or atleast got to see it. Furthermore i went to the actual site & its a cworld production its a cworld site. Please if anyone grabbed the video plz upload it here or if u seen it plz share the details please and thank u

linesinmyface
2nd April 2014, 09:09 AM
Support and Cafe.

HOOF HEARTED
2nd April 2014, 12:01 PM
:$ I had a feeling it was one of those. Because of the way the words were spelled. Fool don't need another fart website, got enuff already. Would be great if he had a clips4sale for the other websites so they can be purchased.

ryno
2nd April 2014, 01:46 PM
Umm its still there for me dude

sourmold11
2nd April 2014, 08:43 PM
Where explain?

IHeartGirlFarts
2nd April 2014, 10:39 PM
:$ I had a feeling it was one of those. Because of the way the words were spelled. Fool don't need another fart website, got enuff already. Would be great if he had a clips4sale for the other websites so they can be purchased.

True. Have to disagree with the c4s site. I can't purchase from there anymore. It's memberships or nothing for me. If I want a single fart clip I have to find someone to get it for me & PayPal them the money back or trade with them. I think they banned my IP address after I borrowed somebodies card. They had to of banned my IP cuz I have my own fucking card in my name now & I still can't purchase from there. I've tried different emails & everything. I guess the only way I'll ever purchase from c4s again is from somebody elses house or if I invest in a VPN service.

IHeartGirlFarts
2nd April 2014, 10:39 PM

Can you share? or post the link or something please?

sourmold11
2nd April 2014, 10:42 PM
Can you share? or post the link or something please?
I think he's lying. End of discussion. :down

IHeartGirlFarts
2nd April 2014, 10:47 PM
I think he's lying. End of discussion. :down

no hes right sour its back up on ero! http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/free-farts

booba12
2nd April 2014, 11:50 PM
If there is i i saw him, Behold, the link is on a new page, and this video comes from fartygurl.

ryno
3rd April 2014, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence sour -.-

sourmold11
3rd April 2014, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence sour -.-
Yeah, I judged I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge/not knowing.

sourmold11
3rd April 2014, 02:26 AM
[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/?37w9v6289m8a0ch"]::. You are not allowed to see this content .::

ryno
3rd April 2014, 04:20 AM
You are forgiven :P

fartman1989
4th April 2014, 05:50 AM
"promo's" LOL. As in, Promo owns these vids. Maybe toot'S name is Promo.