PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question...

MrHg444
29th March 2014, 06:43 AM
This did not happen to me, but I had a question pertaining DMCA copyright claims. When a video is flagged, is only the person who posted the video have a chance to be in trouble. Or the people who download it too? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

1313Jr.1313
31st March 2014, 05:35 PM
This did not happen to me, but I had a question pertaining DMCA copyright claims. When a video is flagged, is only the person who posted the video have a chance to be in trouble. Or the people who download it too? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
only the people running the service which is hosting the video is able to get in trouble. if they remove it within some amount of time of the flagging then they can't get in trouble either. the person uploading to the service could get in trouble with the service by having their account suspended or something but that's about it.

MrHg444
31st March 2014, 08:26 PM
only the people running the service which is hosting the video is able to get in trouble. if they remove it within some amount of time of the flagging then they can't get in trouble either. the person uploading to the service could get in trouble with the service by having their account suspended or something but that's about it.
Thanks for the help! I appreciate it.