PDA

View Full Version : Locked out of my account (HELP)

suspect099
12th March 2014, 06:25 AM
Since the site has come back from maintenance it tells me my password is incorrect from my suspect09 account.

I went through the steps to get a new password and put it in, it tells me it's incorrect and that I have to wait 15 minutes.

I've gone through this process 3 times now. I know the password is case sensitive but I copy pasted it from the email twice (two different passwords after waiting 15 minutes between) and the third time I typed it out with capitals and lower case.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or if this is a site error? If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.

Lolololo
12th March 2014, 07:32 AM
Yeah same deal I had to make another account. What's bullshit is that anyone who doesn't figure this out can't even read our post... My only hint was seeing your username as suspect099. I was like.. Maybe I have to make a new account and then saw your name as posting the thread and I'm like yerp that's it.
Seriously what the fuck is going on lol. at first I thought I was banned like dafuq suspended? Then I found that can mean a websites hosting license is expired. So the site got fixed then it was like 404 error for many hours. Finally the site works and my password is broke. And the worst part is resetting it does nothing because you can't even log in to reset it lol.
Anyway,hopefully things get better soon

lololololo
12th March 2014, 07:43 AM
Ain't this fanfuckingbullshittastic.
My browser logged me out of my new account so it got glitched too.
So I had to make ANOTHER fucking account. I'm assuming since suspect logged off his new account he's in this situation also.
This is starting to annoy me. I gotta stay logged in forever or risk being blocked from my account again.
also, I see il2f is viewing this thread. HOW. HOW ARE YOU IN YOUR ACCOUNT MAN?!
another thing I find funny about the forum. Whenever it's down and comes back it's so underwhelming. Like there's no site announcement or anything. The twitter Doesnt even say the forum is online. It's like hooray we're back. Now wank and get out ::roll

God damn I am fucking lonely here. I honestly feel like I'm the absolute only person on the forum right now lol

edit#7
i see at the users browsing forum thing at the bottom, suspect did in fact make another account. By all means please post. I'm goin crazy here

suspect0999
12th March 2014, 07:50 AM
Dude this is really annoying. Especially because suspect09 is active member and these other two obviously aren't.

But thanks for responding lolo, at least I know it's not just me.

lololololo
12th March 2014, 07:51 AM
Dude this is really annoying. Especially because suspect09 is active member and these other two obviously aren't.

But thanks for responding lolo, at least I know it's not just me.
oh hai. Person afoot. It's so nice to see humanity again.
Caution DO NOT LOG OUT
lol

kagura2
12th March 2014, 07:52 AM
same here,i though i was the only one i tried for several hours and then decided to create another account,man i was a Gold member ::sad

suspect0999
12th March 2014, 07:53 AM
oh hai. Person afoot. It's so nice to see humanity again.
Caution DO NOT LOG OUT
lol

hahahahaha

This is like that movie with Al Pacino where he's been in a coma for 20 years and he wakes up but the doctors tell him to stay awake otherwise he'll fall back into a coma. That's WHAT THIS FEELS LIKE.

lololololo
12th March 2014, 07:55 AM
I know right! My account isn't even active and I still feel like I'm a scrub now.
I also feel like I'm stepping in a minefield. One false move and bam new account needed.

suspect0999
12th March 2014, 07:56 AM
Dear mods: if you get around to responding to this, keep in mind both of us will probably be on different accounts

lololololo
12th March 2014, 07:56 AM
I'd laugh my fucking ass off if mods and admins got locked outta their accounts too, even gassy.
I'd love to see account "13.13 jr.jr
or, dare I say it.... Karl...jr ::roll

suspect0999
12th March 2014, 08:00 AM
I would laugh.....and then I would cry because that means we are stuck in fart purgatory for eternity :(

lololololo
12th March 2014, 08:07 AM
Well I imagine if that did happen gassy, since he owns the site has administrative tools that would allow him to change stuff anyways. But it'd still be funny if all the admins had to create a new account before that.

suspect0999
12th March 2014, 08:10 AM
Well i guess i'll check back in tomorrow :/

stay strong lolo

lolololololo
12th March 2014, 08:24 AM
Well i guess i'll check back in tomorrow :/

stay strong lolo
W.ELL. F.U.C.K.I.N.G. .HE..L.L.
GUESS who had to make A.N.O.T.H.E.R.. Account.
This is just atrocious. Even having it on don't sign out doesn't work. Cause you have to click remember me when you sign in and you can't cause being signed out locks out account. And registering for a new one auto logs you in for the first time. So basically I'll probably be locked out soon enough unless I stay on the page all night. So, no. I'll hopefully be able to log in tomorrow. Peace

MissTootyBooty
12th March 2014, 11:10 AM
Wow this really sucks guys. I guess that I'm one of the few that can still access my account.

Kai7983
12th March 2014, 12:25 PM
Same here. 79Kai83 doesn't work anymore. I'm not in the mood to register a dozen times, I'm going out of email accounts. Will check back in a couple of days...

fart attack
12th March 2014, 02:16 PM
its happened to me as well i was ass gas and im now fart attack ::confused

lololololololo
12th March 2014, 03:11 PM
And whaddya know I had to create ANOTHER account. Fuckballs

lololololololo
12th March 2014, 03:12 PM
Wow this really sucks guys. I guess that I'm one of the few that can still access my account.
Can you do it again? This glitch seems to be synonymous with logging out. Some guy earlier mentioned he never logged out but it appears you have so I guess we'll see what happens.

err404 temp
12th March 2014, 03:36 PM
Same problem for me guys

lololololololo
12th March 2014, 03:43 PM
Sourmold can ya tell gassy what's goin on already?

il2f
12th March 2014, 03:47 PM
And whaddya know I had to create ANOTHER account. Fuckballs

New Account: lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololo

scythe
12th March 2014, 03:47 PM
Do you guys log in every time you come to the forum? I'm on permanent login and that might have saved me. (No I'm not going to try logging off, lol)

lololololololo
12th March 2014, 03:53 PM
Yeah my browser logged me off even though I had never log off on. And unfortunately you can't turn on permanent log in once you're already logged in. I think ...

lololololololo
12th March 2014, 03:54 PM
New Account: lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololo
I Fear that I'm gonna get to that point lol

sourmold11
12th March 2014, 04:58 PM
I Fear that I'm gonna get to that point lol
I think it's the regular members who are having log in troubles. Send Gassy an email at your convenience.

lololololololo
12th March 2014, 05:05 PM
If you didn't notice suspect09, tootybooty, even karuga who are active and gold members have trouble too. This is a widespread problem that can't be solved by an individual email to gassy. The problem is that even when we get our password reset by email it still refuses to log us in.

sourmold11
12th March 2014, 05:20 PM
If you didn't notice suspect09, tootybooty, even karuga who are active and gold members have trouble too. This is a widespread problem that can't be solved by an individual email to gassy. The problem is that even when we get our password reset by email it still refuses to log us in.
Well then I don't know what to say, I'm just a Mod NOT an Admin. Gassy knows all about whats going on.

djfingerhergood
12th March 2014, 05:21 PM
I was active too and got shit on ;(

lololololololol
12th March 2014, 05:44 PM
I was active too and got shit on ;(
And it wasn't by a girl.
But seriously I had to make yet another account. I maxed out the character limit on username this time.
Im so glad gmail takes like a minute to make a new email lol.

1313Jr.1313
12th March 2014, 06:28 PM
Yep, this whole thing stinks. I had to make a brand new account and everything. Even went out and made 5,963 posts just to keep up the charade. But seriously, give it time and all will be fixed. We've been back online for all of a day.

loololololololo
12th March 2014, 06:52 PM
At least it's brought to admin attention. I sent a message to gassy about it, but of course that account got locked out so I can't see his reply if he does... Hope to hear more soon.
honestly the worst part of this situation probably is the fact that the forum requires an account to view posts, so obviously we have to make more to see what's going on lol.

Kasengon
13th March 2014, 03:52 PM
The forum is back and all I see is new accounts being made like wildfire. Thankfully I'm permalogged so I shouldn't have to deal with this.....right? >.>

1313Jr.1313
13th March 2014, 05:12 PM
The forum is back and all I see is new accounts being made like wildfire. Thankfully I'm permalogged so I shouldn't have to deal with this.....right? >.>

such has been the pattern.

phartface
13th March 2014, 05:52 PM
gassy,thanks for letting me back the group. I thought I was a goner

suspect09
15th March 2014, 03:01 AM
Free at last

djfingerher
15th March 2014, 07:34 AM
freeeee

sourmold11
15th March 2014, 01:46 PM