PDA

View Full Version : Sophia Sylvan - fake clips

player_one
8th February 2014, 06:00 PM
Hi, I had a search but I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that Sophia has some fake clips. I just got her recent clip where she is wearing a chequered skirt + pantyhose but it's totally fake - somebody makes the noises with their mouth in the background. The yoga clip is the same, somebody making noises with their mouth in the background and the direction of the sound is all wrong. However I've seen some clips from her that are not totally fake. I was wondering if others who know about her fake clips could post here and let everyone know which are the obvious fakes so we don't waste our time and money.

I duno why people make these fake ass clips, it just means that you lose repeat customers because you are scamming them, and the fake clips are so obvious it's insulting to our intelligence. They must think everyone is as stupid as they are.

FartLove88
8th February 2014, 07:31 PM
I have the Yoga clip, and i'll say that one is indeed fake.

lololo
8th February 2014, 10:56 PM
It weird if she does fake cause we know that she pumps. Why bother faking?

djfingerher
9th February 2014, 12:02 AM
:eek: never liked her anyway :rolleyes:

WarlordX
9th February 2014, 12:42 AM
It weird if she does fake cause we know that she pumps. Why bother faking?

She pumps?

Charismo
9th February 2014, 12:58 AM
she sucks

player_one
9th February 2014, 01:54 AM
She pumps?

Yeah. She doesn't hide the fact that she pumps, in some of her clips (usually the ones from a live show) you see her pumping. I think some of her farts are 100% real, but not many! I don't mind the pumping so much, it's just a huge turnoff when there's a man behind the camera making fart noises and breathing down the microphone...

WarlordX
9th February 2014, 02:37 AM
Oh wow...what about that one clip when she farts and poops on the bed? Is that fake? lol

Mudofale
9th February 2014, 05:04 AM
Oh wow...what about that one clip when she farts and poops on the bed? Is that fake? lol

Pumped more than likely. The poop is up to you if you want to believe it's fake or not. Quite a few videos she has the suction thing right next to her, and in a few videos she actually pumps and then pushes the air out (cam shows). That's one reason I dislike watching her videos; she will fart and lube will come out and she will make some sort of excuse like "Oh, that's from earlier when I was doing ____." Which may be true, but does not take away from the fact that she pumps.

WarlordX
9th February 2014, 01:19 PM
She's been doing stuff for GGG too isn't she? LOL I wonder if they knew about this.

SuckaSlag
9th February 2014, 01:56 PM
She's been doing stuff for GGG too isn't she? LOL I wonder if they knew about this.

Toot doesn't care about clips being genuine, as long as he can gather as many models as possible to expand his sites, he's all about it.

Karl
9th February 2014, 02:14 PM
Thanks 4 alert

player_one
9th February 2014, 03:38 PM
Why is this moved to Dubbed Farts forum? This is nothing to do with dubbed farts.

Mudofale
9th February 2014, 04:25 PM

You can see her pump in the background of some of her GGG videos. So I doubt her truly cares.

1313Jr.1313
9th February 2014, 11:32 PM
Why is this moved to Dubbed Farts forum? This is nothing to do with dubbed farts.

if what you say is true and the sound isn't even coming from her, it's basically dubbed.

WarlordX
10th February 2014, 07:24 PM
I feel bad for those poor people. lol

kito
11th February 2014, 06:18 AM
thanks for the alert i haven't seen the video of sophia wearing a chequered skirt could you kindly send me the link so that i can see what your talking about. thanks in advance

player_one
12th February 2014, 04:08 AM
thanks for the alert i haven't seen the video of sophia wearing a chequered skirt could you kindly send me the link so that i can see what your talking about. thanks in advance

the clip is called Suck Up All My Farts, Nasty Boy from her c4s store "sophia-sylvan-s-butt-stuff"

if what you say is true and the sound isn't even coming from her, it's basically dubbed.

I appreciate that, but this is more of a general discussion than posting of fake farts - and I'm trying to find out if any of her new clips are real! Also, as you can see from the replies, many people are buying her clips looking for real farts and aren't aware of this, so it makes sense to have this in the main forum as a warning, until it becomes common knowledge.

1313Jr.1313
12th February 2014, 06:17 PM
the clip is called Suck Up All My Farts, Nasty Boy from her c4s store "sophia-sylvan-s-butt-stuff"

I appreciate that, but this is more of a general discussion than posting of fake farts - and I'm trying to find out if any of her new clips are real! Also, as you can see from the replies, many people are buying her clips looking for real farts and aren't aware of this, so it makes sense to have this in the main forum as a warning, until it becomes common knowledge.

i have seen many clips from her and only one of them had dubbed farts.

kito
13th February 2014, 05:26 AM

please post the link