PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Anyone?![SPOILERS]

il2f
8th February 2014, 02:38 AM
Am I The only fan of AMC's The Walking Dead (http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead) Series?I can't wait until the next episode this Sunday!

What's your favorite or least favorite scene/season/character from the previous episodes?

Also, what do you expect from the new episodes this season?

I don't really know what to expect, but hopefully no one important dies.

1313Jr.1313
8th February 2014, 05:13 AM
i'm expecting that everyone important dies.

that said, a friend who reads the graphic novel said that they've already done some serious deviating from the comic so the potential spoilers may very well be wrong.

il2f
8th February 2014, 06:28 AM
i'm expecting that everyone important dies.

that said, a friend who reads the graphic novel said that they've already done some serious deviating from the comic so the potential spoilers may very well be wrong.

I knew about the differences between the novel(which I haven't read but I've played part of the game) and the show. So much happened in the mid season finale that I just can't wait.

I guess i'll have to expect death or at least MEGA life threatening experiences given their circumstances.

theguyfromny
8th February 2014, 08:50 PM
do u guys think that Judith really is dead? I don't.

il2f
9th February 2014, 12:35 AM

Yeah I think shes still alive. I remember seeing at least hints that she's alive.

1313Jr.1313
9th February 2014, 11:36 PM

i'm guessing she's the plotpoint for the rest of the season... err, alive. apparently she wasn't even supposed to survive birth in the first place so there's that.