PDA

View Full Version : Parts I need 2 have 2 upload comp. for youtube

HOOF HEARTED
18th December 2007, 03:15 AM
Does anyone know what parts/tools I need 2 get in order 2 have videos on my computer & upload them for youtube or the youtube clones? The only way I can think of doing this is getting a dvd recorder/vcr & putting a disc in 2 do it. Then putting it inside the computer, but I only have a dvd player/vcr. I 100% don't really need a dvd recorder/vcr yet. But my brother says I don't actually need that in order 2 do that. Does anyone know what I need?

DesLugath
18th December 2007, 05:31 AM
You mean putting dvd's you already have on your computer and then uploading them to youtube?

HOOF HEARTED
18th December 2007, 03:41 PM
Yes. But the stuff I wanna put on the computer isn't on dvd. Don't have them on dvd's. Only on vhs tapes. Do I have to get just a regular dvd recorder without the vcr? Record stuff while i'm playing the stuff from the vcr vhs tape.

Guzara
18th December 2007, 08:36 PM
you want to move(record) tape from Video recorder to PC(Windows).

So video recorder playing tape while PC is recording tape with the record software.

You can - but you must have TV CARD (pci or usb I recommend PCI interface) for PC.

I have 2 cards, one for DVB-S (satellite reception) and one for DVB-T (digital terrestial reception),

so go to PCshop and search them Terratec, Pinnacle or Twinhan TV card for PC . I recommend Terratec.

If you are located in USA, you will find Pinnacle since they are from California.

With those cards, you can watch TV on your PC.

HOOF HEARTED
24th December 2007, 07:45 AM
How much does all this stuff cost, eh?

Guzara
24th December 2007, 01:18 PM
Give me the link of the PC shop where you usually buy so I can tell you.