PDA

View Full Version : Soloflesh - Has anyone tried this?

unknoiwn
31st December 2013, 12:37 AM
I was considering buying one of these and was wondering if anyone else has had experience with it? Check soloflesh.com if you don't know what I am talking about. The fact that it has an ass that actually seems somewhat realistic is what drew me to it. The fact that it doesn't seem that durable makes $80 seem like a lot for it. Can anyone weight in or have any better suggestions? Thanks.

FartLove88
27th January 2014, 07:39 AM
Looks quite good to me. Might order one.

unknoiwn
18th February 2014, 02:45 AM
Ordered one. Got it in the mail and gave it the first test run today. Probably the most realistic fucking experience you can have by yourself. Preparation and clean up are both a little time consuming but the experience was great and I came pretty fast. Going to wait to see how it holds up before I can recommend it.

djfingerher
18th February 2014, 02:58 AM
Yeah i forgot to come back to this thread. I was looking all over on this product, it had some good reviews and all that i'll probably end up getting one myself also when I have some spare cash.

FartLove88
21st February 2014, 02:23 AM
Wonder what it says on the box. I live in a pretty small place, and i know everyone working at the Post Office.

unknoiwn
22nd February 2014, 05:27 AM
Wonder what it says on the box. I live in a pretty small place, and i know everyone working at the Post Office.

It's just a brown non-distinct cardboard box about the size of a book. The return address says SDLCC and their address. No one will be the wiser about what's inside.

FartLove88
26th February 2014, 05:40 PM
It's just a brown non-distinct cardboard box about the size of a book. The return address says SDLCC and their address. No one will be the wiser about what's inside.

Ah. Good. Might reconsider then :)

unknoiwn
22nd July 2014, 12:27 AM
Been meaning to come back to this thread. I have to say this thing is holding up pretty well. I am still using it, but not really much more than twice a week. It does look like it is starting to wear in some places but I think it still has a ways yet to go. I can definitely recommend it if anyone was interested.

FartLove88
22nd July 2014, 04:45 AM
If the Quality is good, im buying for shure.