PDA

View Full Version : umm how should i ask my gf

lawandorder82
10th December 2007, 10:29 PM
hiiiiii i been going out with this woman for 3 weeks now and she native american and she eats alot of gassy foods like claiflower brocilic and all that my question what else can she eat to be gassy but also how do i tell her that i want her to fart on me or i want to watch her poop in the bathroom casue the farting is cool but the real thign i like is watching them go to the bathroom wheile im in their so how shoudl i do it ??

SionDS
11th December 2007, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by lawandorder82
hiiiiii i been going out with this woman for 3 weeks now and she native american and she eats alot of gassy foods like claiflower brocilic and all that my question what else can she eat to be gassy but also how do i tell her that i want her to fart on me or i want to watch her poop in the bathroom casue the farting is cool but the real thign i like is watching them go to the bathroom wheile im in their so how shoudl i do it ??

Get her use to farting around you before you tell her about the fetish.

Fuck her up the ass a lot. If you do it enough it's only a matter of time before she lets a few farts out when you're nailing her, or you get her shit all over your dick. She will get use to you seeing and smelling her shit. Once she is cool with that, then just ask her.

DesLugath
11th December 2007, 12:11 AM
I would ask her if she has any weird fetishes then i would tell her mine.

DesLugath
11th December 2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by SionDS

Originally posted by lawandorder82

Get her use to farting around you before you tell her about the fetish.

Fuck her up the ass a lot. If you do it enough it's only a matter of time before she lets a few farts out when you're nailing her, or you get her shit all over your dick. She will get use to you seeing and smelling her shit. Once she is cool with that, then just ask her.

lol ::roll

lawandorder82
11th December 2007, 01:25 AM
hmm ill try some of those but you think i should wait longer ::roll she is bomb too lol

SionDS
11th December 2007, 04:50 AM
Waiting is essential with this fetish because it's so off the wall. Just google other fetishes Vs fart fetishes, we are such a minority that most people have never even heard of it. If you rush into this you might freak her out.

The above is how I worked up to watching my girl take a shit, and it worked out perfectly.

basshead
11th December 2007, 05:25 AM
Get in where you fit in.

Whatever is going through your head is what is supposed to come out of your mouth. If it isn't then it is not real. If it's not real then it will end up miserable one way or another sooner or later.

Carpe diem - or waste time, chance and effort. It's your choice. It annoys me that there is philisophical bs on a fart fetish board. This belongs in the psychotherapy forum. I don't wanna see scat so there's a seperate forum. Maybe there should be a fart philosophy forum, then I won't be tricked into clicking on it.

splat
11th December 2007, 07:00 PM
Depends on what kind of relationship you have. If it is one based on sex, then she will likely be wierded out because it's not her sexual thing. If it is based on emotion and personal connection, she is more likely to accept it, I believe, because she will accept that it is part of the you she feels for.

lawandorder82
11th December 2007, 07:55 PM
ok but guys keep in mind to i like to watch her use theb athroom and take a poo how would i tell her that i like htis too lol and i really want her to fart around me then do some face farting you konw

macaronisalad
11th December 2007, 08:27 PM
I did it like a game. Where I just picked a time we were lying in bed together and asked her "is there anything that really turns you on?" and she responded and then asked me the same question and I was like "oh...well yeah, but, I don't wanna say, it's kinda weird." And then she felt like pressuring me into telling her. And I did.

However, we did have about 5 years of friendship and relationship before I told her. Hope this helped.

dirtyfun71
12th December 2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by splat
Depends on what kind of relationship you have. If it is one based on sex, then she will likely be wierded out because it's not her sexual thing. If it is based on emotion and personal connection, she is more likely to accept it, I believe, because she will accept that it is part of the you she feels for.

What he said...

workshop67
12th December 2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by splat

::great ::great ::great ::great....May her Fart be with you :) ::great

lawandorder82
12th December 2007, 10:56 PM
and for the weird fetish thing how should i talk about it liek say it out of the blue or how

tubmyk2
13th December 2007, 02:20 AM
I have been dating someone now for 2 months and she farts a lot. They're good ones, too :) It took a bit for me to finally fess up that I find it to be somewhat a turn on, and now every time she farts she lets me know about it or does it near my face, etc. It's fun more than anything.

The best advice I have about getting her to do it is that you need to find something wrong with her that's more fucked up than smelling a fart. Then the fetish seems pretty normal!

1313Jr.1313
13th December 2007, 11:20 AM
just when you are getting in the mood, just be like "is there anything that you've always wanted to try... like a fetish of yours or something?" and that should lead into it.

Kenreef
13th December 2007, 09:45 PM
You have to wait a little longer than that then get her used to farting around you... then kinda joke about it. when she fart say thing like.. aww your so cute you farted... then she'll get it.

lawandorder82
16th December 2007, 10:57 PM
oh for real how about the fact i want to watch her poop or listen to her in the bathroom too

beezo
17th December 2007, 03:47 PM
The first time when i heard my wife burp and she said sorry, i told her not to worry and that anything girls do is always cute, even farting and she just laughed, then a few days later she was sitting on my had and farted right on it really loud and laughed, saying that she could do it cos i said girs can do anything, has been farting since.
That might be a good way to try and get her farting its subtle and she'll get the idea herself.
Not sure how to ask to see her go to toilet though 3 weeks aint that long so she might not feel comfortable with it, usually ater peoplebeen together a while they go to toilet with the door open then you can just walk in casually.

Anyway good luck with whatever you try ::great

1313Jr.1313
18th December 2007, 08:31 AM
once you admit to farting, the rest should be no big deal in comparison.

lawandorder82
19th December 2007, 09:06 PM
i willl try these so how logn showul i wait to to ask mates ::beach

arseworshipper
20th December 2007, 12:28 AM
That's true. Heck, most couples are willing to try lots of quite intimate sexual acts, it's weird how farting seems to be so taboo, I guess it's a cultural thing.

1313Jr.1313
20th December 2007, 10:57 AM
until you're both comfortable sexually together.

viperman
24th March 2010, 02:18 PM
first u fart infront of her then she will fart infront of u

smellyfartsrule
24th March 2010, 04:15 PM
hmm ill try some of those but you think i should wait longer ::roll she is bomb too lol

I agree on waiting for a little bit, 3 weeks is still fresh, I would give it some more time, I would start off with telling her that you like it when girls fart and then see if she would in front of you, once she gets used to that then I would ease your way into asking her if you could watch her use the bathroom or whatever