PDA

View Full Version : Face fart tonight

chrisk400
6th December 2007, 05:42 PM
So, this this woman i met, and have been conversing with for sometime now, have gotten into the discussion of farting,..and long story short, she wants to fart on my face, and I'm in agreence to do so. ...... Does anyone have any good suggestions or ideas for a good face fart experience?

splat
6th December 2007, 07:27 PM
Get a video camera which can be uploaded to thei nternet.

FartPimp
6th December 2007, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by splat
Get a video camera which can be uploaded to thei nternet.

That's a fantastic suggestion.

Bmthash
7th December 2007, 12:30 AM
In all seriousness I can only say well done :) Give as much appreciation as possible without coming across TOO heavy...if you understand, and she could well be up for a second performance! Oh, and try to "hold on" for longer than one fart ;) lol Enjoy, my friend!

chrisk400
7th December 2007, 02:14 AM
what are some of your creative segestions for positions?

DesLugath
7th December 2007, 02:31 AM
I think you should have her lay on her stomach and then you use her butt as a pillow or a modified 69 type position.

Gasskisser
7th December 2007, 04:13 AM
My all-time favorite is her laying on her side. My GF says it helps her to relax, which is key.

If one or both of you is a little nervous, a little booze could help. The key phrase being a little. ::funny

My only other advice is, what Bmthash said - keep the vibe light. Have fun! ::great

HOOF HEARTED
7th December 2007, 04:07 PM
I was gonna mention 69 position, or a 3 o clock position. She jacks you off while she sits on your face & fart. I thought of another but can't describe it yet. Gotta sleep soon.

dreadsR47
7th December 2007, 05:23 PM
i alwyas give her a filling meal prior to a good fart session. spaghetti and meat seem to work good, and when coupled with booze or soda you can pretty much rest assured you will be getting more than you bargained for:) oh and my fav position is her leaning up with her legs spread. have her is some tight fitting shorts and a thong and you're money.

smellyfartsrule
7th December 2007, 07:26 PM
the 69 position works well...I like the girl just layin on her side, kinda like a reverse spoonin position if you know what I mean

Rikod
8th December 2007, 02:03 AM
69 is best. At least if you get hard she can blow you and see how turned on you are by the face fart. Most of mine was dropping on my knees when she feels one coming. I usually corner her to get all of it.

fartlover2006
8th December 2007, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Rikod
69 is best. At least if you get hard she can blow you and see how turned on you are by the face fart. Most of mine was dropping on my knees when she feels one coming. I usually corner her to get all of it.

Nice, hot face fart + cool blowjob = heaven! ::beach

chrisk400
8th December 2007, 03:09 PM
http://by105w.bay105.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=8b836244-7540-4a91-

Heres her ass btw.

It got postponed for a date later this week,..... enjoying the segestions, got any more?

pseudo
8th December 2007, 03:20 PM
you cant link from your email account...the internet doesnt work like that. upload it to an image host.

Gasskisser
8th December 2007, 08:39 PM
Since you have a little more time...

If she's lactose (milk) intolerant, milk, ice cream (etc.) will create spectacular results.

Mexican food (esp beans) deserves the reputation, especially if she doesn't eat it very often. Hummus is also good as are pizza, pasta and greasy fast food. Soda and beer are good.

You can always ask her what foods make her gassy if you're comfortable talking about it with her.

I'd strongly recommend doing something nice for her, both as a way of thanking her as well as "positive reinforcement' making it more likely to happen again.

I'm really looking forward to hearing how it goes! ::great

lawandorder82
8th December 2007, 09:16 PM
nice man have fun and give her gassy foods ::beach lucky guy

chrisk400
8th December 2007, 09:30 PM
yeah, opps... i dunno why i posted an image link from my email...(it was early)

what are your thoughts between being farted in the nose, or in the mouth?

splat
9th December 2007, 06:37 AM
Nose so you can sniff it... duh

Gasskisser
9th December 2007, 06:42 AM
I prefer nose too.

There is a special humiliation to having your tongue up her ass when she farts... but you don't smell it.

My advice would be to try both if possible and see what you prefer. ::nyam

Gasskisser
21st December 2007, 05:16 AM
Any update? :unsure