PDA

View Full Version : Why the fuck is this called Dubbed Farts(inside)

lololo
14th November 2013, 06:01 AM
Please, somebody clear this up? I've always wondered why there's the (inside) added to this sub forum but none others..
It's probably some simple reason but I just don't know it.

Balisong
14th November 2013, 06:14 AM
Does it really bother you that much?

anenigma322
14th November 2013, 06:31 AM
Shit.... now it's bothering me too! Balisong! You have to find the answer!
...but to find the answer, you must first travel to Mordor and enter Mt Doom with the Necronomicon Ex Mortis. Then, retrieve the Flux Capacitor from the hands of Jareth, the Goblin King. Then, depart for LV-426 with the aid of Snake Plissken. Then defeat the mighty Basilisk with your lightsaber in hand!

Then tell us why it's called "Dubbed Farts (inside)"

djfingerher
14th November 2013, 02:56 PM
...but to find the answer, you must first travel to Mordor and enter Mt Doom with the Necronomicon Ex Mortis. Then, retrieve the Flux Capacitor from the hands of Jareth, the Goblin King. Then, depart for LV-426 with the aid of Snake Plissken. Then defeat the mighty Basilisk with your lightsaber in hand!

::close

WarlordX
14th November 2013, 09:07 PM

::roll

scythe
14th November 2013, 10:36 PM
Support & Cafe (inside)::coffee