::shok

||
||
||
||
||
O
::coffee

That's my story, can I get active membership now?

Karl
10th November 2013, 03:48 PM
::big

Guzara
13th November 2013, 11:26 AM
not yet ,please go on, we are listening...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/412_newteach.gif

Balisong
13th November 2013, 07:52 PM
not yet ,please go on, we are listening...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/412_newteach.gif

::sad

brian525
13th November 2013, 08:19 PM
Lol. I'm surprised you're not active yet. So let me get this straight, you can come to the forum and become active in less than 2 weeks here by contributing repost's and virtually nothing new but you can't become active even though you've been here since 2011, bought a shitload of clips for people and literally posted packs of those clips to the forum that have never been posted here - gassyerotica logic

Balisong
13th November 2013, 09:20 PM
Lol. I'm surprised you're not active yet. So let me get this straight, you can come to the forum and become active in less than 2 weeks here by contributing repost's and virtually nothing new but you can't become active even though you've been here since 2011, bought a shitload of clips for people and literally posted packs of those clips to the forum that have never been posted here - gassyerotica logic

I'd be happy if I just knew what I was doing improperly/wrong that's preventing it, or what's causing it to take longer for me.

I dunno. Maybe it's to see how patient I am. :D

brian525
13th November 2013, 10:22 PM
Stop posting packs of clips all in 1 thread. Spread your post's out and start posting clips individually so you can get more credit for each clip. When you post all your good shit in 1 thread people are going to have higher expectations of you including the admins thus making it harder for you to become active

Balisong
14th November 2013, 06:48 AM
Thanks for the advice. I hope that's not the case, though, because that logic doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me. Harder because I do MORE, instead of less? wat

i doubt that's it

1313Jr.1313
15th November 2013, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the advice. I hope that's not the case, though, because that logic doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me. Harder because I do MORE, instead of less? wat

i doubt that's it

what it mostly is is that we are cautious of people who show up one day and suddenly start posting a ton all at once. that's usually a sign of something fishy going on if you know what i mean.

mathewd
15th November 2013, 01:19 PM
Whew.

Work stinks.

Ashinspecky
15th November 2013, 01:41 PM
::shok

||
||
||
||
||
O
::coffee

That's my story, can I get active membership now?

::roll

SnakeLogan
15th November 2013, 05:46 PM
thanks, cock tease...

Balisong
20th November 2013, 01:26 AM
what it mostly is is that we are cautious of people who show up one day and suddenly start posting a ton all at once. that's usually a sign of something fishy going on if you know what i mean.
I didn't suddenly show up one day, though. I've been around since 2011. I lurked for a long time, and finally decided to give back. I had recently acquired a job, and since I don't live expensively I had spare income to buy stuff for people.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but it IS kinda unfair that I still don't have even one rank upgrade after uploading all that whereas others get it in a week for uploading reups only. It should be clear by now that I'm not a spy or whatever it is you think I am.

1313Jr.1313
20th November 2013, 04:37 AM
I didn't suddenly show up one day, though. I've been around since 2011. I lurked for a long time, and finally decided to give back. I had recently acquired a job, and since I don't live expensively I had spare income to buy stuff for people.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but it IS kinda unfair that I still don't have even one rank upgrade after uploading all that whereas others get it in a week for uploading reups only. It should be clear by now that I'm not a spy or whatever it is you think I am.
i didn't mean show up as in new accounts, i meant show up as in they did diddely until one day when suddenly they did everything. your contributions are not going to be overlooked, trust me, but it will require a bit of patience.

Balisong
27th November 2013, 05:00 AM
i didn't mean show up as in new accounts, i meant show up as in they did diddely until one day when suddenly they did everything. your contributions are not going to be overlooked, trust me, but it will require a bit of patience.
Good to know. Again, I don't mind waiting, just want to know that you guys didn't forget entirely.

mathewd
27th November 2013, 10:44 AM
Haha, today after lunch at my workplace, one of my friends who works next to me smelt like she shit herself. It was awkward, she left her desk shortly after and came back like nothing happened. Wow, that was pretty damn professional... I asked her if she was okay, and she told me that the Mexican food she had earlier didn't agree with her.

God damn, I'm surrounded by girls that have stomach problems now.

A few years ago, I couldn't even find girls that belched.

::funny