PDA

View Full Version : System blocked from C4S cause I couldn't take clip down

Balisong
29th October 2013, 09:21 PM
I've been informed that miss sparklyhot asked that we take her clip down. You guys didn't, instead it was moved and I was unable to access it. Since it was not taken down, I have now been banned from C4S permanently.

That's what I get for trying to be generous.

Oh well, I guess it happens.

WarlordX
29th October 2013, 09:29 PM
Pfft. Great.. :/ I'm sorry to hear that, man.

scythe
29th October 2013, 09:53 PM
Oh god. Worst part is that you're actually a decent guy and never meant any harm :S There has to be some way to make this right. If nothing else, you should at least get Active Membership here.

djfingerher
30th October 2013, 12:04 AM
dang didn't even get the clip i wanted and i was one of the first to request ;.;
sucks tho

StrykerFett
30th October 2013, 05:13 AM
You can always use a proxy like Tor Browser. Or, worst case scenario, you can send me the requests and I'll purchase the clips for you.

brian525
30th October 2013, 10:12 AM
Gotta agree with scythe. Gassy, you need to make this man an active member already bro!

SparklyHot
30th October 2013, 05:40 PM
I don't know why you think it was because you didn't took down my clip. It has nothing to do with that.

1313Jr.1313
31st October 2013, 11:30 AM
I don't know why you think it was because you didn't took down my clip. It has nothing to do with that.
this sums that up... and your clip was effectively deleted anyway.

theguyfromny
31st October 2013, 06:50 PM
why was she banned? lol

PantyFarts
31st October 2013, 11:37 PM
why was she banned? lol
curious to know this too..

Balisong
1st November 2013, 04:57 AM
Sorry, Sparkly, but that isn't what C4S told me. :)

I sometimes wonder how so many fart models fit a stick that massive up their ass. It must be due to all that pumping! ::funny

In any case, I was trying to help out the community, not fuck anybody over. Now I can't even enjoy the clips myself. :|

Guzara
2nd November 2013, 05:15 PM
Well you see that she damaged you also, no we deleted wanted clips from the forum after receiving complaint.
Clips are not moved.

It's pretty obvious she don't wants to share with this community so why to loose time.
She will go now everything by her own or with toot haha

PantyFarts
3rd November 2013, 11:19 PM
Balisong, im just curious if you wanted to buy clips for yourself couldnt you just bypass the block with a program such as hotspot shield , or use a vpn or something of such. or connect to another wifi around or call your internet company and request for them to refresh or change your ip or.. try resetting your ip by unplugging your router waiting over night plugging it back in? or something of such im sure a google search could help you out. lol

Balisong
4th November 2013, 07:55 AM
Balisong, im just curious if you wanted to buy clips for yourself couldnt you just bypass the block with a program such as hotspot shield , or use a vpn or something of such. or connect to another wifi around or call your internet company and request for them to refresh or change your ip or.. try resetting your ip by unplugging your router waiting over night plugging it back in? or something of such im sure a google search could help you out. lol
I know how VPNs work, I've tried 3 of them. None did the trick, I'm guessing they detected my billing info or debit card info.

PantyFarts
4th November 2013, 10:19 PM
bro.. use.. that site you posted entro pay just make a new card and on the final billing page just write a random ass name for name on card or something..

dbenway
4th November 2013, 10:33 PM
I don't understand how they're able to identify you from the clip you posted

djfingerher
5th November 2013, 01:54 AM
i don't understand how they're able to identify you from the clip you posted

dun dun dun...

Balisong
7th November 2013, 08:11 PM
I don't understand how they're able to identify you from the clip you posted
I have no idea. My guess is they matched up the timing. As in, bought certain clips and uploaded them due to requests. I'll try the entropay thing and see if I can get this going again.