PDA

View Full Version : PM system down

Guzara
21st October 2013, 12:48 AM
While we are testing new functionality, Pm system will be down.

For all your technical or billing - private questions email support contact [email protected]

djfingerher
21st October 2013, 12:51 AM
rip

rocken
21st October 2013, 01:54 AM
Glad you are back, hope all is well

Kindest wishes

Rocken::smile

Balisong
22nd October 2013, 04:32 AM
You chose a horrible time to take the PM system down! I was trying to donate! :(

AdultSwim88
22nd October 2013, 05:57 AM
You chose a horrible time to take the PM system down! I was trying to donate! :(

I have to agree with you.

Not only that. You guys decide to do a 2 day maintenance on the weekend where most people are off. Why not do it on the weekdays like this where most people are busy and can't be on the forum as much?

Balisong
22nd October 2013, 08:06 AM

Not only that. You guys decide to do a 2 day maintenance on the weekend where most people are off. Why not do it on the weekdays like this where most people are busy and can't be on the forum as much?
Also agree, but I'm sure they have their reasons.

1313Jr.1313
22nd October 2013, 11:08 AM

if something needs to be taken care of immediately, we have to do it immediately. unfortunately, that happened to be during a busy weekend.

Karl
22nd October 2013, 09:54 PM
^^^ yup

Guzara
22nd October 2013, 10:20 PM
pm is down ... :cry

Karl
22nd October 2013, 10:24 PM
Relax bro,there's a remedy 4 everything except death ::great

Guzara
22nd October 2013, 10:28 PM
and what's really very sad, I noticed more posts in forum since pm's are off.

djfingerher
22nd October 2013, 10:36 PM
keep it off then gassy :3

EproctoTrigga
22nd October 2013, 11:50 PM
Huh, this well, that kinda puts a downer on the clip spree for some folks. I was wondering what happened. ::fie

brian525
23rd October 2013, 08:01 AM
PM's are are turned off?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkpzR5vVA9k

FartLove88
23rd October 2013, 08:54 AM
PM's are are turned off?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkpzR5vVA9k

Lol, Smackdown.

cdc
23rd October 2013, 03:53 PM
Karl, I need to talk to you for some information!

Well... I guess I have to wait 'till PM will be working again...

:rolleyes

djfingerher
23rd October 2013, 10:12 PM
karl, i need to talk to you for some information!

Well... I guess i have to wait 'till pm will be working again...

grats on active buddy!

Karl
23rd October 2013, 11:13 PM
Karl, I need to talk to you for some information!

Well... I guess I have to wait 'till PM will be working again...

Is that urgent?::confused

cdc
23rd October 2013, 11:40 PM
Is that urgent?::confused

No, it's not, don't worry!!! I'll wait for PM resume! :)

Karl
24th October 2013, 08:18 PM
No, it's not, don't worry!!! I'll wait for PM resume! :)
Ok....lol::spiteful

arseworshipper
26th October 2013, 10:30 AM
I'd assumed it was permanent, what is the new functionality?

Guzara
27th October 2013, 10:34 PM
new functionality is only available to administrators, it has something to do with compression.

Balisong
28th October 2013, 01:56 AM
Still down? :(

Come on, Gassy ;_; PLS

1313Jr.1313
28th October 2013, 06:24 PM
Still down? :(

Come on, Gassy ;_; PLS

lol, in all fairness the main forum traffic has been booming with a very large increase in content posted ever since the pm system was disabled.

Karl
28th October 2013, 11:54 PM
^^ yes

theguyfromny
29th October 2013, 05:08 AM
wait! so it's not going back up then?

1313Jr.1313
29th October 2013, 11:51 AM
wait! so it's not going back up then?
considering the past few weeks on the forum, that would be my vote. maybe make an exception for pming mods.

brian525
29th October 2013, 01:35 PM
Welp, this place will be a lot less fun and a lot more boring without PM's and I'll prob be getting on a lot less frequently than I am now. It doesn't look like you guys will be bringing them back anytime soon or even plan to bring them back for that matter so I might as well let everybody know that they can hit me up on my EroProfile page which is http://www.eroprofile.com/electrathefartgirl

1313Jr.1313
29th October 2013, 08:43 PM
Welp, this place will be a lot less fun and a lot more boring without PM's and I'll prob be getting on a lot less frequently than I am now. It doesn't look like you guys will be bringing them back anytime soon or even plan to bring them back for that matter so I might as well let everybody know that they can hit me up on my EroProfile page which is http://www.eroprofile.com/electrathefartgirl
pretty sure sharing that with ggg was a bad call

djfingerher
30th October 2013, 09:19 AM
Lololol

brian525
30th October 2013, 09:37 AM
pretty sure sharing that with ggg was a bad call You say that as if they don't already know about my account.

1313Jr.1313
31st October 2013, 11:31 AM
You say that as if they don't already know about my account.

your new one?

Balisong
1st November 2013, 06:29 AM
considering the past few weeks on the forum, that would be my vote. maybe make an exception for pming mods.

I certainly hope it doesn't stay down for good.

Taking down a private messaging system for the sake of more foot traffic is a ridiculous notion, in my opinion. You should put it to a vote via a poll, it's a decision that affects all of us, not just a select group.

If you're kidding, though, then ha ha. Good one. :)

Guzara
1st November 2013, 11:24 AM
brian, this is so unfair about pms! :cry

1313Jr.1313
2nd November 2013, 03:38 AM
I certainly hope it doesn't stay down for good.

Taking down a private messaging system for the sake of more foot traffic is a ridiculous notion, in my opinion. You should put it to a vote via a poll, it's a decision that affects all of us, not just a select group.

If you're kidding, though, then ha ha. Good one. :)
i'm not saying that i endorsed taking it down in the first place just to get more traffic going. it was taken down because there were issues that had to be dealt with. after seeing what happened to the forum after it went down though, i would honestly endorse not putting it back up or limiting the number of pms a person can send though simply because this place is not a trading forum but a sharing one.

brian525
2nd November 2013, 05:15 AM
This is just my OPINION.

You guys are being so discrete as to why PM's are disabled. It makes me wonder what's really going on..

Yes. I understand that 1 of the reasons this forum was built was for sharing and I understand that you guys don't really want people to trade on here but people are not here and don't get on the site to lick your balls and kiss your ass. People are going to trade to get more material to nutt to dude, whether it's regular members, active members, gold members or whatever the fuck else members are on this site. If people want something then they are willing to break the rules for their own selfish gratification. You can't blame a guy for wanting more shit to jack off too. It's a natural instinct and it's inevitable. Taking away a key feature from members is an unfriendly practice and isn't fair to members who aren't trading and get on here to interact with people privately.

I don't mind doing favors for you guys and sharing with the community and I'm not here to start shit or beef with any 1 but if you think I'm gonna kiss your asses or expect me to kiss your asses just because I'm a gold member like the other gold members do then you better think again brah ;). No 1 else has the balls to say anything publicly so I just thought I'd be the 1st 1 to let you guys know that the world doesn't cater to you and disabling every 1's PM's in order to stop trading is a ridiculous way to handle it.

Guzara
2nd November 2013, 05:11 PM
brian you seems to be very offended because pms are disabled.

I told you trading is forbidden, and I wont allow it.

I completely delete each thread about trading.

I assuming you were using PM system to trade a lot with the people.
Especially posting hidden to others by pms, maybe you are not aware, just because you are gold member , that makes no difference for you and our rules are the same for every user, be careful , don't violate hidden by pm rule because there is no return, consequence for that is permanent ban..

brian525
2nd November 2013, 05:37 PM
I got it man! lol. And I never made trade threads my entire time here.

What are you talking about? I never send hidden links to anyone by PM. Only time I sent hidden links to people is if I'm the original poster. So let me get this straight. Even if you're the OP you still can't send hidden links to people that ask you to?

Guzara
2nd November 2013, 05:44 PM
no you can send your own links to anyone you want , just not somebody's else hidden links to users without valid rank, with the other words you must not become "bridge" between freeloaders and members who deserved premium ranks.

brian525
2nd November 2013, 06:17 PM
I kinda knew you could send links if you're the OP but I didn't know it had to be members of a higher rank. Thanks for clearing that up bro. I hate when people freeload too. Lurking is 1 thing but freeloading and asking people to give you shit on top of it is beyond annoying.

Guzara
2nd November 2013, 06:22 PM
Ofcourse, because you are fool if you're contributing and someone gets everything for free

1313Jr.1313
2nd November 2013, 11:35 PM
I kinda knew you could send links if you're the OP but I didn't know it had to be members of a higher rank. Thanks for clearing that up bro. I hate when people freeload too. Lurking is 1 thing but freeloading and asking people to give you shit on top of it is beyond annoying.

it didn't have to be to members of a higher rank. you just can't send OTHER people's links to those who couldn't already access it rank wise.

also, you're right about it not being fair to people who weren't trading in the first place and who just used pms to have solid private conversations and stuff like that. honestly, it sucks for those people. i do it myself and it stinks. it just isn't fair to those people. the problem is that you're trying to blame the mods for it going down which is equally unfair. the people to blame are the people who were breaking the rules in the first place. the rules are there for a reason and people seem to forget that.

brian525
3rd November 2013, 03:32 AM
I could respond to that and keep going on and on about this PM stuff but to prevent things from escalating and bickering back and forth with each other I'm just gonna ask the question everybody wants to know and leave it at that. Are the PM's going to be disabled permanently as of now? And are PM's coming back anytime soon?

Guzara
3rd November 2013, 03:17 PM
no they will come back, sooner or later.

Karl
3rd November 2013, 05:22 PM
We'll see if our members will use those without abuse,in case Gassy decide to restore tht.:rolleyes

1313Jr.1313
3rd November 2013, 11:25 PM
I could respond to that and keep going on and on about this PM stuff but to prevent things from escalating and bickering back and forth with each other I'm just gonna ask the question everybody wants to know and leave it at that. Are the PM's going to be disabled permanently as of now? And are PM's coming back anytime soon?

They'll definitely end up coming back. Then if we have further issues with them (it was more than just trading, obviously) they may have to come down again.

Balisong
10th November 2013, 08:52 AM
no you can send your own links to anyone you want , just not somebody's else hidden links to users without valid rank, with the other words you must not become "bridge" between freeloaders and members who deserved premium ranks.
Okay, this is actually good to know, I didn't know this was the case.

And thanks for clearing it all up. I hope they come back soon!

For the record, I don't use pms exclusively for sharing clips to begin with, trading or not. There are just a nice method of well..having a "private" conversation with another member. It's just convenient.