PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Kind Of Farts

1313Jr.1313
25th November 2007, 11:36 AM
which one is your favorite and why?

Rikod
25th November 2007, 11:46 AM
With a pair of tight sexy jeans. They sound hot and the girl is usually more comfortable farting in them then if they were nude. Leather or vinyl is also hot.

workshop67
25th November 2007, 02:02 PM
panties with "Doggy style" :[

(i thinks girls feel relax Too) ::great

master
25th November 2007, 02:33 PM
Jeans because I have a Jeansfetish too.

Karl
25th November 2007, 03:13 PM
Jeans Jeans Jeans Wherever Whenever Forever

JudgeBooty
25th November 2007, 05:25 PM
I love a nice girly high pitched fart in tight jeans. I do also love Panty farts though. As for the videos, I prefer the candid, vouristic ones as to the obviously set up ones, where girls are just playing around and someone farts, stuff like that. it's more natural than some of the other stuff. I guess thats why I love clips from reality TV like Big brother where the girls fart. Just my oppinion

DesLugath
25th November 2007, 06:41 PM
Jeans because it is something that you see them wearing everyday, you can really see the shape of their butt. I also like them because of the sound.

Antdawg
25th November 2007, 07:14 PM
Gotta go with no pants no panties. Love to see the shape of the ass in full hand veiw.

kelljiro
25th November 2007, 08:11 PM
nice soft cotton panties very erotic

Guzara
25th November 2007, 08:41 PM
Jeans ofcourse, farts are always louder in jeans. ::nyam

Raven06
25th November 2007, 10:14 PM
I don't understand the whole jeans thing. It's the most uncompromising garment, yeah okay you see the shape of thier arse but surely seeing thier naked arse is better?? I would have thought "no pants no panties" would have scored higher. I love farts from beautiful bare-arsed chicks cos it shows they have no inhibitions!!

jimmy79
26th November 2007, 01:16 AM
jeans too

arseworshipper
26th November 2007, 01:37 AM
I love tight cotton trousers, really revealing tight trousers.

kingofbrutality
26th November 2007, 05:48 AM
i like it all honestly.

face farts and toilet farts are my favorite though.

1313Jr.1313
26th November 2007, 09:02 AM
well shod, i stand corrected in saying that jeans wouldn't rank highest... they are pretty close though.

HOOF HEARTED
26th November 2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Gassy
Jeans ofcourse, farts are always louder in jeans. ::nyam
Jeans is my second choice & I agree with your reason. Nude farts no.1 & the reason is the same as Antdawg's.

fartonmegirl
27th November 2007, 02:42 PM
you can't say no to a hot a girl in a thong ::great

1313Jr.1313
28th November 2007, 10:18 AM
oh snap, the nude farts pulled their way up, lol.

fart4me12
10th December 2007, 06:02 AM
I preffer spandex, jeanz and full bottom tight panties all day every day

dreamer420
10th December 2007, 06:56 AM
it doesn't matter to me. i like em all. as long as the ass is round and wide of course. :)

fartingboy
10th December 2007, 09:50 PM
I love the best if girls farts and they dont care about and go ahead with that what they just did. To example during reading book farting and dont pay any attention. THat is very hot. I wish it would give more of videos of this kind of.

basshead
11th December 2007, 05:28 AM
I agree. as long as the ass is nice -- and attached to a nice looking female. nothing else matters much.

jadoguy
12th December 2007, 07:05 AM
Facefarts are of course gorgeous, but other situations can be fine too. I love it when my gf just farts during the day – she’s very open about it and she does have a lot of smelly gas :-) And what about the silent stinkers? Ain’t nothing better than to be suddenly hit by a thick, sweet smell without warning :-) She’s quite good at that too.

WetFarts_love
27th January 2008, 11:50 PM
Jeans give them that wet bubbly sound a love usually

boogiedown
28th January 2008, 09:34 AM
Tight small ass pealed open to reveal asshole- then putrid loud fart emitted straight into an awaiting nose of another female.

Kenreef
28th January 2008, 09:42 PM
WET

bvali
29th January 2008, 06:29 AM
wet farts, i also like to see a black or mixed girl farting :)

panty_sniffer
30th January 2008, 05:05 AM
just read my nickname, that should explain how i feel...

to be more specific, face farting while i sniff her panties, going from her buttcrack to her pussy :-

Trelawney
30th January 2008, 12:56 PM
Bare assed with a nice close up of a preferably hairy assed girl ::great

splat
30th January 2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Raven06
I don't understand the whole jeans thing. It's the most uncompromising garment, yeah okay you see the shape of thier arse but surely seeing thier naked arse is better?? I would have thought "no pants no panties" would have scored higher. I love farts from beautiful bare-arsed chicks cos it shows they have no inhibitions!!

Myself and a few others don't particularly like seeing the anus flex. So jeans show the ass without showing that.

Antdawg
30th January 2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by bvali
wet farts, i also like to see a black or mixed girl farting :)

Oh yes. ::beach

firmman_10
26th February 2008, 06:44 AM
I love when my girlfriend says, "Hey I got something for you"!!! She will pull her pants down bare ass and lets me place my nose right upto her asshole. I get such a rush feeling her strain out a juicy fart. OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

To inhale her perfume of pure ass from her is so damn hot and she really is so sexy!!! 5'2" 110 lbs of her!!!!

bingbongyahoo
2nd March 2008, 02:05 AM
Naked and in the face. For the films I love it when it's a woman who hires women to fart for her. couple of brazil films like that.

SionDS
2nd March 2008, 09:58 PM
Wet farts in my face, naked. Sometimes when my girlfriend's asshole is right on my nose, sometimes a few inches away, sometimes I like her to fart in my mouth.

I'm kind of surprised no one said dick farting. I love having anal sex with my girl and having her pass a little gas right on my dick when it's inside her. You feel it rush past your skin, then get a nice smell of it after a few seconds.

Raven06
2nd March 2008, 10:42 PM
yeah, dick farts are something i'm surprised there isn't more clips of.

Kasengon
6th April 2010, 11:32 PM
jeans are absolute favorite of mine, especially when they sound wet, now that gives me a boner, just make me wanna fuck them right up the ass
i like panties too but they MUST have very wet/shitty farts in them

now i that i think about it, ive had this fetish when i was 13, because of my next door neighboor named victoria would always come over and hang out with me, then when i least expect it, shes says i gotta fart and blows out a big wet one in my face, shes done it about over hundred times before she moved out bc of her parents:( . done it outside, inside, in the car, at the park, in a hotel, mall etc. Its a damn shame i didnt confess to her that i liked it and that i loved her as well, i hate myself for doing that >:(
i wonder if i would ever find a other girl just like her. we had the same personalty, hobbies like video games which i love and one day im gonna be a game designer
now im 18 and still trying to find a girl that like fart fetish along with video games, its VERY VERY hard to find one...god. i guess ill find a gamer girl and live with that
but if there is anything im not doing is that im leaving this forum or this fetish behind. FARTS FOREVER!

holy shit, i didnt realize that i've wrote that much, sorry for that, i meant to keep it simple....

girlfartsrhot
7th April 2010, 06:04 AM
My favorite are jeans because they always sound bassier, louder, and more amazing in my opinion. Plus I like it better if the farter is clothed. ::nyam

ffantasy1
7th April 2010, 07:24 AM
Don't worry, Kasengon, judging by how many people here have had successful experience convincing their girlfriends/wives to fart for them, I'd say you'll be able to tell a girl about it someday. As long as she loves you, feels comfortable around you, and the two of you have been going out for a while, chances are, she won't really mind that much (unless she happens to be closed minded or really stuck up or something, but it's not like many of us here would find ourselves attracted to those kinds of girls in the first place). Just as long as you're sure to tell her about it in a way that doesn't sound creepy (ie: avoid quoting Youtube comments on fart videos), a lot of girls would do it if she loves you enough. You'll never know till you ask; some girls might just surprise you.

To answer the poll, I'd have to go with jeans because, as others have said, they generally make farts louder/sound better (and being into the sound, that's definitely a plus for me). Besides, it's easy for girls to look cute in jeans and they're comfortable for a lot of women. Then again, I've always been into girls that have a sort of tomboyish fashion sense, so I've always found it kind of endearing when girls dress more casually and/or don't go too far out of their way to doll themselves up. Don't get me wrong, I know there's formal events and certain careers where dressing that way would make her seem trashy, but in general, the "girl next door" or look is really adorable to me and it's hard to explain why. Either way, aside from jeans, I just prefer it when girls are clothed in general. Nothing against people into nude farts, but it just feels more natural to me when girls just let 'er rip instead of pulling down their pants and panties beforehand. Of course, there's another qualm I have with nude farts, but it's the same one most people that don't like them have.

viperman
7th April 2010, 02:06 PM
I like big & bubbly with jeans like Eve Taboo farts

neroangelus
7th April 2010, 03:52 PM
I'm partial to seeing ladies in spandex or maybe shiney satin.

medak
23rd April 2010, 09:57 PM
i like white cotton panties and nude asshole puckerage lol

goran bakic
24th April 2010, 12:08 AM
Toilet farts are the best.

Ludvan
25th April 2010, 08:26 PM
sexy tigh jeans

viperman
27th April 2010, 02:33 PM
big wet bubbly (jeans fart)
like eve taboo

BuffaloWingsXX
28th April 2010, 07:11 AM
Toilet farts are the best.

Agreed. There's nothing like a chick lettin loose on the bowl.