PDA

View Full Version : Real life fart dream but with a sucky ending

HOOF HEARTED
22nd November 2007, 05:02 AM
Very rare that I have a fart dream or good dream where I get lucky in foreplay or intercourse. Mostly when I do, someone be waking me up like it be happening on sitcoms. Ok now with my fart dream. Its outside at a cool pool & for some reason I was at a nude get together pool time with Usher, Tyra Banks, & some Naomi Campbell lookalike. Skinny dipping if you will. Bad enuff it was another man in this situation & nude but the other black woman looking like Naomi. I can't stand her. Typical, I had 2 be the one who's in that situation where the woman you want is with the other dude :[.
But I was still looking at Tyra & her nude body & I thought up a great idea. I remembered in real life Usher was getting married. So I told him, 'Hey aren't you supposed 2 get married?' Usher left, & the Naomi lookalike disappeared out of the blue. Then I got what I wanted, nude Tyra all to myself. ::nyamYEAH! We started making out & felt each other up while kissing. Then I asked her can you do this 2 me. I whispered it & she would. Then we got underwater in the pool on a floatable device. And she was laying on her side, she held my head up her cute nude buns with her right & farted in my face :).
I heard bubbles going & she smelled good, even though farts smell worse underwater. Then when hearing pretty women fart, I get harder & wanna fuck my woman real good . I ended up growing big ::shok. Larger maybe thrice the size at my longest length. Guess you could say hung like a horse 4 real. And Tyra was loving it, she grabbed the big stick & wanted me 2 fuck her. Boy I was gonna fuck her real good too. Even though I didn't have protection, I was still gon do it. But when I was gon do it, my large dick started having red eyes with small black pupils appearing. Lots of it too ::fie. I was thinking WHAT THE BLOODY HELL is GOING ON HERE!
Then Tyra saw the multiple eyes on it & freaked out & I didn't get laid. :cry . Typical dream, I hope that didn't happen cause I wasn't gon use protection in that dream. In real life I always believe in protection. Yeah a woman finally farted in my face, but only in a dream. Like Warren G's song, I want it all. I did have a dream where I was in the room where a woman took a dump & had a small fart & of course i'd control what it smelled like. But it wasn't that much drama like the fart dream above. And it was by someone I wasn't into hearing fart or watching take a dump.

Kenreef
22nd November 2007, 07:00 AM
I can't stand tyra banks.... no offense but tyra?

HOOF HEARTED
22nd November 2007, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Kenreef
I can't stand tyra banks.... no offense but tyra?
I guess you haven't seen her in her best outfit. When she wore a tight white top & a skintight fuschia dress. Trust me, for blacks ida chose Beyonce, Ashanti, Janet Jaclkson. I'd prefer a white chick or more if I was gonna get lucky in my dreams. But I can't control them 100% If I did, i'd never have no scumbags that i'd never wanna see again. If so, i'd easily turn into Akuma or THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH & beat they ass severely. I almost did so.