PDA

View Full Version : Real fart story!

JudgeBooty
22nd November 2007, 03:47 AM
Hello, I am new to this forum, i came here off of the now closed and highly debated "Queen of farts" forum. I wanted to share some experiences as far as girls farting in front of me just this week. Hopfully this is the right spot to do this. if noy just let me know and I won't let it happen again. First one, I was at my buddies house, his wife is 25 and very pretty, petite and has belched loudly in front of me many times. Well this nigth she's sitting accross from me and him, were just sitting around BS'ing and she looks at me and says the words that are music to any of our ears.." I have gas", so i figgured if I was even remotly lucky she might let out an SBD and I might catch a little wiff. Well she suprised the hell out of me, Much to my delight she let a huge 5-6 second fart rip! i was in shock, but played it off like it was nothing. it was really loud and, I could deffinatly smell it. She farted about 3-4 more times that evening, what an awesome evening that was.

One more and I'll stop LOL. Just today I was at work and we were in a meeting. well one of the girls farted, nice and loud, it was a high pitched fart but It didnt smell. she just laughed and turned red. she's a cute Puterican girl about 20-21 years old with that unmistakable big puertierican booty!. Well I hope you have enjoyed hearing about my lucky week. feel free to ask if you want me to elaborate on anyhting. and again thanks for reading:)

Kenreef
22nd November 2007, 07:05 AM
i have had many situations like that... I get sort of a high when they actually fart and look at me with that yes i am a bad girl I farted look. It becomes almost surreal as i try my best to pretend as if it did not affect me in hopes that it happens again.

yapyepyo
22nd November 2007, 05:48 PM
JudgeBooty welcome!! Thanks for sharing, sounds awesome :)

Once we were at a birthday and we were all sitting in the living room. So this girl who wasnt shy at all so to say just leaned to a side and farted, it was loud too! I just froze, couldnt think straight. So she looked at me, and I tried to make her comfortable and laughed, but I think that might have been the most sheepish laugh I did in my life lol. When a pretty girl lets out a good fart I just cant think straight :)

JudgeBooty
22nd November 2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by yapyepyo
JudgeBooty welcome!! Thanks for sharing, sounds awesome :)

Once we were at a birthday and we were all sitting in the living room. So this girl who wasnt shy at all so to say just leaned to a side and farted, it was loud too! I just froze, couldnt think straight. So she looked at me, and I tried to make her comfortable and laughed, but I think that might have been the most sheepish laugh I did in my life lol. When a pretty girl lets out a good fart I just cant think straight :)

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I can't think straight when a girl farts in front of me, especialy if she does it purpously. I must say I do enjoy this Forum!